Dragons, A City of Secrets, and Magic- Oh My! Check it out today!

• Thread starter HelloBeautifulChild
  • Start date

You interested?

• AWEH YES

• no....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HelloBeautifulChild

Original poster
Go here for the OOC/Signups as well as the full description: LINK

This is a role play with magic, dragons, romance, secrecy, fighting, and an in depth plot is exactly what you've been looking for. I promise.

It starts Saturday, August 12, 5082 in Leionas (map), a city in a world of magic born from the death of Evah, a city wiped out by dragons years ago. As everything goes as normal, the main church of the city (the Wicciah's) predicts a change of international proportions. A small number of boys, girls, women, and men have much more magic than the general populace. They've always had this, and for the most part they've gone about life as normal, few realizing that it means anything more than good luck. However, the time is going to come for these 'lucky' few to rise up. Somehow, they've all found themselves in Leionas. They were born here, or traveled to the large city. When the time comes though, will they fight? Will they have the option to stay at home safe?

Magic is changing....

Go here for the OOC/Signups as well as the full description: LINK

OOC
I hope everyone likes this RP, I'm super excited about it and we are accepting applicants (I will update here when we are not). Feel free to ask me any questions you have, and check out the full OOC/Signups (HERE).

Status
Not open for further replies.