9:30 AM - 2:00 AM [Eastern US Time Zone]
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Furry, Action, Adventure, Romance, Demonic, Religious, future, past, japanese culture, pseudoscience, Anthro, Twincest,
Hey, guys. It's Omega here. I had a nice RP idea for today. I need to fill in my time when my other two partners aren't available, so I wanted to pick up a new RP. Any characters and players who submit a character sheet in this thread must be female. This is a 1x1 RP.

My basic idea was that my character was a mix between two Dragon species; Red Dragon and Vanguard Dragon. He was chained up by a wealthy family, to be used as a trophy for killing his Vanguard Dragon mother. The role of the female character in the beginning would be to help my character escape his chained imprisonment. So, without further ado, here we go. P.S. This RP will take place in modern times, if not a little bit futuristic.

1019979-bigthumbnail-jpg.63174

Name: Drag'or "Drake" Ferrum
Eyes: Bright green.
Hair: Crimson Red.
Skin: White/Tan
Scales: Red and Black.
Race: Red/Vanguard Dragon

Bio:
Drake was a small child when his mother was attacked and killed by the son of a wealthy merchant. He was chained up to the walls of the family's cellar. When he was 14, his scales became mature, hardening into diamond-hard scales. This gave the merchant an idea. He ripped off several of Drake's scales, fashioning them into the hilt of a sword. The sword immediately began to show signs of containing a dragon's powers. The merchant's son went to many battles with the sword, dispatching many foes. By the time Drake was 19, the merchant's son had hung the sword on the wall of the home, to further display his great pride in his accomplishments. Drake had only seen the other child of the merchant, a young girl, a few times, when the Son who slayed his mother would bring him food. Drake swore to himself that he'd be free one day, escaping with the sword made from his scales and slaughtering the entire merchant's family, getting his vengeance. Now, Drake was 22, and was growing restless of the chains that bound him. But he didn't worry too much. While a human's body would only weaken through captivity and limited movement, his dragon body kept getting stronger. He was preparing for freedom, with a long, fanged smile across his face.

Drake's father was Rathalos, the Red Dragon that was feared by all of the Myth Busters, until he was finally apprehended and killed by Anti-Myth terrorists, the "Slayers". However, Drake has received his father's ability to shift into the gigantic Red Dragon, but only when his rage brings him beyond all reasons of sanity.
0eb4f33cb81c2bd0bdb0776d24077b23.jpg

Drake's mother was a Vanguard Dragon. Vanguard's are a species of Dragon who transform to protect themselves and others. Vanguards have two forms, 'Outburst' and 'Defender'. Outburst stage is just a huge rush of power, transforming the Dragon into a raw, powerful foe. However, the Defender stage is much stronger. The Defender stage is when they feel the need to protect what they love with their lives. They become a Draconic Sentry, able to stop immense attacks and return them with interest. Drake's mother died whilst changing into her Defender stage.

thumb2.jpg
Drake's Outburst Stage: Freedom Wing

rathalos_by_dcgray-d64frb1.jpg
Drake's Defender Stage: Dragon, Unchained! (only the sword is the blade in the CS image)
So. Your role is to be the Merchant's daughter, who helps Drake escape the cellar. Once I decide on a partner, we will decide how we go about the escape. So what I want you to do, is write up a character sheet for the merchant's daughter. You can make up the family name, and even the names of the other family members. There's the Merchant, his wife, the son, and the daughter ((you)). I will be accepting the best character sheet I see there. Also, if you'd like, put a 'yes' or 'no' at the bottom of your post, regarding to whether you have skype, or are willing to make one, and are willing to use it for OOC talk. So... Now that that's covered, get writing, my friends.

P.P.S.
This is a repost. The older post was posted over a year ago, while I was still "Kentsuki Tayousen". The character has also changed a little bit, since my plans for him have also changed.

Last edited:
Still looking for a partner

Still looking...

Need a partner

Uhm, not quite sure if I should be posting this here or not but oh well. Whatverrrr.

Name: Arialla Vandiir
Species: Human
Age: I'd say around 5 when Drake is first taken to her home as a trophy. She ages as the roleplay goes on. Roughly a year younger/older(take your pick) than Drake.

General Appearance: Arialla has waist long ebony hair that is usually tied into a French braid. "Easier to manage." She calls it, due to the fact that she isn't willing to cut it any shorter and is seen maintaining that length. She has dark amethyst eyes, a rich hue of purple orbs. Arialla has high angled cheekbones and small cupid bow lips.

Family:
Cuila Vandiir (Mother)
Daeron Vandiir (Brother)
Hirgos Vandiir (Father)

Biography:
Arialla has lived a sheltered life. Often staying indoors and helping around the house. Her family is well off, her father being a successful merchant. She gets what she wants and what she needs. Leading her to become rather spoiled. Arialla has a deep love for animals, although this is fairly hypocritical. As she is found only to pity the dragons that were slain. Never once stopping it. Being the younger sibling, she is often very caring for her brother. Likewise for Daeron as he's overprotective for his younger sister. Arialla shares a close bond with her older brother. Marvelling at the stories of his battles and how he won them.

"Yes" I do have Skype. If there are details you'd like to be added. Feel free to ask me.

Uhm, not quite sure if I should be posting this here or not but oh well. Whatverrrr.

Name: Arialla Vandiir
Species: Human
Age: I'd say around 5 when Drake is first taken to her home as a trophy. She ages as the roleplay goes on. Roughly a year younger/older(take your pick) than Drake.

General Appearance: Arialla has waist long ebony hair that is usually tied into a French braid. "Easier to manage." She calls it, due to the fact that she isn't willing to cut it any shorter and is seen maintaining that length. She has dark amethyst eyes, a rich hue of purple orbs. Arialla has high angled cheekbones and small cupid bow lips.

Family:
Cuila Vandiir (Mother)
Daeron Vandiir (Brother)
Hirgos Vandiir (Father)

Biography:
Arialla has lived a sheltered life. Often staying indoors and helping around the house. Her family is well off, her father being a successful merchant. She gets what she wants and what she needs. Leading her to become rather spoiled. Arialla has a deep love for animals, although this is fairly hypocritical. As she is found only to pity the dragons that were slain. Never once stopping it. Being the younger sibling, she is often very caring for her brother. Likewise for Daeron as he's overprotective for his younger sister. Arialla shares a close bond with her older brother. Marvelling at the stories of his battles and how he won them.

"Yes" I do have Skype. If there are details you'd like to be added. Feel free to ask me.
I actually found a partner for this last night, but if it doesn't work out I'll keep you in mind, but you should try to find an anime-style image for your character, I can't RP with just a description.

Aryt, and that's totally fine. ^^
oh wait, nevermind. Just noticed the blue star. I'm sorry but I don't RP with anybody younger than 18.

Well. Since I haven't gotten a reply in over a week, It's safe to assume I may need a new partner.

I'd be willing to do this. Do you want the cs to be posted here or over pm?

Pm, to keep it even because we'd also have to plot it out and because this is a very special RP idea to me, there may be some things I'd need to help you with your CS

Status
Not open for further replies.