Dragon shield the London Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrono

Original poster
Is anyone interested in rp based on the book series by Charlie Fletcher Dragon shield or stone heart both based in the same world a world where statues come to life and are in a state of war between the human and animal types and humans who serve or cursed by the very stone heart the setting is london !

Is anyone interested in rp based on the book series by Charlie Fletcher Dragon shield or stone heart both based in the same world a world where statues come to life and are in a state of war between the human and animal types and humans who serve or cursed by the very stone heart the setting is london !
I never read the book series, but it sounds interesting. So the animal people, the statues and the humans that serve are all at each others throats in london?
OR did I read that wrong.

Slightly wrong but not by much if you look up stone heart on en wikipedia there is a summary of what the story is !

But right about them being at each others throats the war is what I'm focusing on​

I don't have long start work soon
But here is a run down the statues that look human are based off real people they a form of soul something that's left by the person who made them the animals don't always have this they are controlled directly by the heart and the people cursed by the heart can join either side and they have special powers depending on the type of curse now the story will have people who are not cursed by the heart but have special powers still they will be people who are makers like the ones who build the statues or seers who see the history of a place . Those who are makers can build more then just statues they are anyone who creates art u know paintings, mirrors ,or other things and these objects retain some supernatural powers

I don't have long start work soon
But here is a run down the statues that look human are based off real people they a form of soul something that's left by the person who made them the animals don't always have this they are controlled directly by the heart and the people cursed by the heart can join either side and they have special powers depending on the type of curse now the story will have people who are not cursed by the heart but have special powers still they will be people who are makers like the ones who build the statues or seers who see the history of a place . Those who are makers can build more then just statues they are anyone who creates art u know paintings, mirrors ,or other things and these objects retain some supernatural powers
That is interesting. Just a suggestion if this does get off the ground. It might be helpful for the RPer or to get people interested. So adapt the story so it like an original RP that uses the fandom as inspiration, but keep the key elements. Like I fine with joying an OC oriented fandom RP that I didn't know about. But some people are put off and stuff It's a good idea to get more people in. Formatting and more detail also helps.

I would be interested in being a statue or a maker, really most of them sound awesome. Will we have cool English gang names like The Forty Elephants

Status
Not open for further replies.