Dragon Riders

The only things that were lost was that water spell Agollo and a post a made in reply to it.

Let's get to that part again, only this time do it better. (not really sure what I mean, so no one take offense)

OFFENSE TAKEN. *Takes on british noble accent* I'll have you know, that I am of the finest and most elite roleplaying site in existance and that your lesser attitude had better be kept in check!

O...kay...Someone quick! Get the British one some tea!

*british accent* Quite so, quite so! I am thrilled that you have finally learned your place! Perhaps now we can partake in a rousing game of fencing?

Is this okay?!!!

Character Sheet:
Name: Risaria Dawnheim
Race: Half Human, Half Elf
Height:5'7"
Bio:Risaria.jpg
She has lived all her life out in the human world, ridiculed for her odd color of hair, she was raised by her foster parents. Her foster mother a jewel crafter, and her foster father a metal smith. She had an excentric upbringing, and learned to love being around metal. It seemed to never bother her, the cold, seemingly unfeeling metal, nor did she mind it much when it was scourching. When she was 10 she started begging her 'father' to teach her how to bend metal in the ways he did. To make art out of something that seems like it would never be so. She's is a bit strong willed and eventually got her way soon after. She was a avid apprentice. Taking in every word, taking care to go over the basics on her own, and always following his orders. When she finally made a coat and hat rack, she was so proud of herself, and so was her 'father'. He started to teach her the artsier stuff, and now she can make most anything with enough time and patience.
How you found your dragon: She found it in a market, sold to her as an egg for cheep for the stall owner thought it was just a trinket of not much value. They never thought that it would really be an "Egg" just a decoration. And Risaria, just felt drawn to it.
Dragons name: Melgum
Dragons element:Metal (spits out moulten metal in all basicness)
Use magic or not:She doesn't know it yet.
Dragons color:
Steampunk_Dragon_by_kerembeyit.jpg

I had the same thing done to me Loveless, it due to the roleplay being closed, the OP is using an phone due and hasn't been able to change it to being closed

So many other people have expressed interest in this roleplay after closing that I'm considering another more open world. Allowing for khajits and other more exotic things. Would any of you who came late be interested?

I know I don't really have a say here, but that steampunk-esque dragon looks awesome! I can't help thinking it's too high-tech for the time, though. Hey, Epitaph, what era are we in anyway? Middle ages? Ancient times?

Middle ages. And I have to agree, it was quite amazing.

Like, Eragon, Middle Ages?

If you open a larger Rp, can we finish this one first? So many people can get really confusing.

Well it would be different and I would be able to manage

If you create a new world, will our characters be older and with new trainees for the first or will it be the exact same entrances but with more people?

I was just thinking for the ones who came in late just starting a world like this

Oh, like the exact same thing and first rider, but with different trainees?

Well the way most of them submitted their cs I was thinking more futuristic