Dragon Riders

Wait... am I accepted? I wanted to post but then eehhh -confused.-

epitaph the last part in your post was towards me, right ?

Not sure how to get in with everybody else.

I'm sorry if you all think I'm a horrible roleplay master :( I've had a really hard time rebuilding from being so sick. I'm trying I promise and I promise my posts will come a lot faster now that I'm feeling better and I have my laptop back. It's really hard to reply from my phone.

Name: Taereyn Calanon
Race: Northern Elf
Height: 6' 7"
Bio:

"What is a memory? Is it just a chemical imprint on the mind? Or is it something far greater? With out a past how can we learn? How can we grow? How can we know who we really are? A memory is more precious than gold, and more powerful than that of explosives. A memory is every thing you can cherish forever. It is a moment that will hold a life time in a glimpse. To me they are what is the key to every my salvation and my redemption. It is a long road and many to recover, but the pieces will fall in place and create the picture of who I really am once more. A curse to become a blessing... In due time I will have my peace."

Fate has a cruel way of making one forget who they are, and what their purpose is, but that is what life is for, to find out who you are, to discover oneself and see the great things they can do. Taereyn hales from the northern lands of Aldaviel, where most of the year, until Summer, is blanketed in a virgin snow. It is in the summer that the lands are warm with a breeze that carries down through the hills, always keeping his home cool. In his youth it was when he discovered that he was born with a certain gift, the gift to move and shape earth. He was an elemental of the world, and through this he found a deeper connection with the world about him, how the energy of the land beneath his feet flowed into all living objects, and how him and everyone else flowed with it. It was this way he discovered his dragon.

How you found your dragon:
It was an early summer outing that he took every year when the first flowers bloomed. Taking to a secluded spot in the forest away from the business of his village, Taereyn began to focus on the world about him when a light of energy caught his attention. This was only visible to him when he was looking through his "second sight" of the world. By following the lines of energy that led to this bright amount of light, he discovered it to be a dragon egg, which immediately cut his time outing in half, quickly rushing back to his home, he hid the egg in his room, keeping a fare eye on it until it hatched.

Dragons name:
Bethoxia "Beth"

Dragons element: Wind

Use magic or not: Even though Bethoxia is a wind dragon, she herself cannot use magick. It is her very nature that the winds have made her be able to out fly any dragon alive thus earning her the nick name of "Beth the Swift."

Dragons color: Purple

A distinguishing characteristic of Bethoxia is that under her left eye, etched into the scales is draconian script that reads "Temep" meaning fast
Amethyst_Dragon_by_PutridusCor.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..................................my posts are gone. T.T IT'S STILL A NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Sadness guys :( I thought we were trying somewhere good dang it! Posts shall continue as normal!

So are we gonna take where it was or where it is now?

Never mind we're still pretty much iin the spot i thought it erased more than what it did

Take it where it was.

I know im kinda lacking on the post right now was gonna post earlier but the site was messed up and now i gotta go on to bed. Sorry guys :/ but will post first thing tomorrow

Bah, I hate having to repeat posts. But at least it wasn't a long one this time. Stupid Hackers.

Wait...where it was? As in the last post that got erased? Dammit, and I just came up with a new post for where the site's at, too! Sorry! This isn't going to happen again, is it?

Hopefully not

UGH! Just take it where it is now people! I can't seem to recall what was lost and people missed posts, so just wherever we are now go from there and I apologize for confusion.