Dragon Riders

Okay so I know that post was bad, but like I said I'm sick and had to concentrate just to get that out there.

Concentration is difficult to achieve under pressure. To focus, one must find a vibe which clears all obstacles blocking them.

Any openings?

Name:Lyle Konliss
Race:Khajiit.(Cat like species. Skyrim)
Sex:male
Appearance:Black fur with brown strips. Green eyes.
Origin:Lyle found Delis while running away. He went to hide and he found the egg in a cave. Lyle touched it and it seemed to hatch at his touch. It breathed a purple mist that made Lyle cough. Lyle slept by the dragon that night feeling safe from the hunters. (Lyle's parents were hunted down and skinned. Khajiits are good game and worth quite a lot. Atleast in most games, not sure if they are hunted in this time period.

Dragon: Delis
Sex:Male
Ability:Shadow manipulation.
Magic:Yep
Appearance:All black with Brown spots all around belly and wings. Purple lines under the mouth and wings.

Openings are a go, but I don't think Khajiits are in here XD

( She gave me the list of countries and there were only Elves and Humans. If there are Khajit, I will be seriously mad I couldn't make my own.)
( If we have any more riders after this, my head's gonna explode. I'm already gonna have to memorize all of the bios. I've a terrible mermory.)

Lyle, we aren't the RP Master, so wait for some word from her before changing your race. Besides, Khajiits FTW!!!! >:3

I apologize profusely everyone. I was hospitalized today, I dehydrated because I cannot stop vomiting. My posts will be further delayed until I get out of the hospital. Thank you for your patience.

No problem. I hope you feel better. My own sister is very ill, too.

Yay, I finally posted! Hope it's okay (and also that you are, too. Just read the above posts). If it is, than I am fast swimming towards you. How close are all of you to the sea? I hope I don't have to walk very far.

Name: Kirin Burgess
Race: Human
Height: 5'10"
Bio: Kirin lived in a small farming community far from any cities or large bodies of water. All he had ever known was the rolling hills and life in the fields. His mother had passed away on his 2nd birthday so he grew up with just his father. Over time, he learned various things about the world outside of his life and longed to go see what was out there.
How you found your dragon: Kirin discovered the strange glowing egg in the woods after a powerful thunderstorm. It's shell was bronze colored with blue streaks and crackled with electricity. He reached to touch it when a spark jumped from the egg to his hand leaving a small mark on his palm. The shell started to crack and a small bronze dragon emerged. Kirin took the little dragon to the farm and raised it in the fields and open skies.

Dragons name: Vas
Dragons element: Electricity
Use magic or not: No
Abilities: Thunderous roar and Breathes crackling electricity
Dragons color:Bronze_Dragon.jpg

Hello everyone. Thankfully I have recovered and was released last night, unfortunately I was too tired to post then. Lyle, khajit unfortunately were not on my list, I apologize for the inconvenience on you. Thank you for the well wishes everyone and as for Quiet One's question, there is a small personal bay about five miles to the East behind the study. I know I said open permanently... But there are plenty of people involved, I didn't expect so many of you to be so interested so ChaosTheory shall be our last sign up unless Lyle wants to create a slightly different character sheet. Oh and by the way love everyones dragons diversities. Will post momentarily, just gotta find my laptop.

Iodin and Traka are fast approaching where Adaire and Tarsus are talking to the other dragon and rider. I'm not really sure how to make an entrance. I don't want to just wander into your midst in the middle of you and the other dragon rider talking.

Oh believe me you've been sensed and I'll figure a way to bring you in next post!

If any new openings come up Im plenty interested~

By Epitaph Queen
Oh believe me you've been sensed and I'll figure a way to bring you in next post!​
Do you mean me?

The part about bringing you in was.