Dragon Rider Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Just a few questions if you dont mind... )

1: Can the dragons talk, or communicate with their rider in some way?
2:What types of dragons are acceptable?
3:Do you think im pretty? (jk jk) Does anybody have any objections right now to me bieng their dragon and kidnapping them? xD

(Just a few questions if you dont mind... )
1: Can the dragons talk, or communicate with their rider in some way?
2:What types of dragons are acceptable?
3:Do you think im pretty? (jk jk) Does anybody have any objections right now to me bieng their dragon and kidnapping them? xD
1. Yes. Either by speaking or through telepathic communication. Whichever you prefer. ;)
2. Any type of dragon you want, just don't overdo it with size and powers and such.
3. (Yes, you're very pretty. XD) I don't mind at all. But you might have to get permission from the others if you plan on choosing them.

Claudia suddenly heard a pounding noise outside. "What in the world?" She said and walked out. A white dragon was standing outside. The creature was gorgeous.

Zed jumped at the sudden loud pounding at the door and ran with Claudia to look out the window and see whatever was out there. He gasped when he saw the white dragon, and clutched the crossbow nervously. His voice caught in his throat, rendering the boy completely speechless.

(Hey guys sorry for not being here. Thanksgiving break is a bit hectic for me.)
Alexander looked the dragon as he drew his sword. "Claudia stay down.zed you come with me." He ran outside to face the beast. He got into his stance waiting for the beast to make the first move.

Without a word of protest, Zed followed Alex, loading his crossbow. He stood there, waiting for the first attack signal to be given. His eyes glanced to Alex for a split second. "What does it want...?" He whispered, his grip tightening on his weapon.

Alexander tightened the grip on his sword. "I don't know and don't care. We have to bring it down here before it can farther into the village." He rushed towards dragon.

Zed stayed where he was, keeping the dragon in his sight. Because, let's face it, Alexander was more the fighting type than he was. Even though he could probably match Alex in both speed and agility, Zed didn't want to take the chance of him accidentally ruining whatever he had planned.
The trees overhead rustled. Whether from the wind or something else, Zed couldn't be sure, but it indeed captured his attention. He turned around and searched, but was unable to spot anything. His index finger nervously twitched on the crossbow's trigger. What was happening? Where were all these things coming from?

Status
Not open for further replies.