Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Romance - Action - Drama - Fantasy - YAOI .... I feel like I can put everything here so don't make me do it ^^;
Zororark was walking in the beautiful moon light of the night sky. He was in a small forest where there could not be seen anything except a few meters in front of him. His cane was hitting the floor as he was humming a song to himself letting his feet tap the ground lightly smirking all to himself. There was a couple of haunters running around and a few gastlys having fun with a few trainers as he could hear their screams of horror. He chuckled and continued his stroll down the forest as he was more than enough happy to be walking around looking at all the mischief that the Ghost-Type pokemons were pulling off.

"Oh ho~ What a wonderful evening indeed~!" He said happily to himself fixing his mask to sit properly on the side of his head before he continued his walk and laughed at a trainer that ran past him screaming and flailing his arms around as if he had seen a ghost. In some reality he had, but there was no reason to throw such a fit about it was there? Zoroark let yet another chuckle escape his lips as he almost wished to trip the trainer with his cane, but didn't. Who knew what would happen if he did? The song he was humming continued as he kept walking among the path, simply starting to ignore the trainers and the Ghost-Type pokemons that were enjoying their entertainment as much as Zoroark was.

A famous pokemon trainer name N a soical outcast sat ontop of the dragon pillars where no pokemon enetered unless they where welcomed into his home. The spiral tower was a place of anicent trainers and he had over six pokemon, each different but he owned a zoroak. He closed his eyes sitting on a chair and sat down eyes closed relaxing eyes closed.

"Trainer N my friend" laughed a small Zoura that ran over slowly and pounced on him. N laughed and petted the zoroak head as his pokemon ran around enjoying themselves as they danced and laughed. N smiles and kisses the Zoroak head and smiles as N other pokemon giggled happily and went over as he explained some of his anicent home and his past. the large tower had insane amount of room and all different pokemon at very high levels. But these wild pokemon didn't mess with N.

Zoruark looked up as he came to a clearing, there was a giant tower there. He raised his mask just a little bit to see what the building was before he tapped at it kindly with his cane still wearing his smirk as tight as ever. "My oh my. I have wandered these forests for years, but this is something I have never in my life seen," Zoruark said to himself as his curiosity definitely got the best of him and he walked around the area, staring at the giant tower that had seemingly appeared out of nowhere in 'his' lovely forest. It stood out, and it should be seen from miles away considering its height, but for some reason he hadn't seen it before now, and that made Zoruark wonder whatever he must have been doing to miss out on something this big in the middle of nowhere.

"I may as well knock on the door. I would rather take a quick look than being stuck out here listening to those noisy trainers. It is fun for a while, but it will hurt my ears," Zoruark said to himself before letting out a soft sigh and walked back around to the wooden door he had seen before. This the he didn't knock, he changed into a Mareep and simply stood outside. There was no reason walking in looking like a Zoruark, and every chance he had to mess with people's or pokemon's head was a chance Zoruark would take straight away. He loved nothing more, but to hear frustrated sighs or people getting angry due to his small mischief. He smirked one last time to himself thinking of what he could do, before he pulled the cute and innocent look of a Mareep and waited for the door to open.

Status
Not open for further replies.