Dragon Hunters of Teramagos

Ah, I'm totally interested in this RP :D Thank you for mentioning this one to me @Greenie

Reactions: Greenie
Ok, I think we're ready to get this show on the road!

I'll be cranking out the info dump, OOC, and signups in a couple of days.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: sun., Nav and Bears
So I'm working out how I'll organize the lore in the Info Dump, how much more lore do you guys think I should add? Because I could probably make a huge amount of lore.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie and Nav
Personally for the beginning, I reckon the basics that would be required to make a character? I like info of course, but too much to read at once can be daunting ^^; of course that's just my opinion!

So I'm working out how I'll organize the lore in the Info Dump, how much more lore do you guys think I should add? Because I could probably make a huge amount of lore.

I think just keep what you have, add what you feel is necessary to know as a resident of the world, and leave it at that. Too much information at the start can feel overwhelming, and often isn't necessary. You can expand on the lore as we go, so we always have a place to check back stuff.

I think that the amount you have now is alright. A little more wouldn't hurt but you can always develop and add things as we go.

I should have it up by at most next Sunday.

I'll be adding the following:

A bit more detail on City-States.
Info on Semi-Human races.
More in-depth look on Dragons and Ichor.
Nessecary info on the DHV Beowulf.

Reactions: Spekkun
Reactions: Spekkun and Nav
I'm going to start working on my sheet today, apologies for the delay.

I'm also still interested, but won't be able to really work on a CS until Friday/Saturday due to a job change and some things going crazy this week. Hope that's alright!

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
So, I've been trying really hard to make a sheet, but I just can't get anything together I like. I'm not saying I'm withdrawing interest, but I have major writing block. Or, thinking block, really. So I might be (probably will be) the last to get their stuff done. Apologies on my end, I just can't get it together at the moment.

Don't worry, take your time if you need to.

I just suck. Still working! I started a new job this week and underestimated how consuming training was going to be this week.

I'll get mine up today :3

I'mma try and have mine up either tonight or tomorrow! Sorry for the wait!

Is this open for signups? I saw the banner on top and was super interested! I didnt see anywhere where there were recent postings and an IC.

I'm not sure if everyome's gonna post a sheet, so I guess you can put one down.