Dragon Flu, (Intrest Check and Seeking Roleplayers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Ma'Zaz Tu'uk

Original poster
Interest check! Aonani Alaula, Moonwood (the main character, and Centaur), must save her loved ones from a rare disease- Dragon Flu by ingredients that are the last of their kind for a medicine. Also, a group called The Emotionless Ones feast on those very same plants (which is why they are so endangered). Aonani Moonwood must travel vast distances across a diverse land with strange creatures (creatures from as small as a garden snail, to as large as a ten story building), to reach the plants, but cannot do so with out assistance. Will others contract this horrible disease? Will she get the ingredients before they are all devoured by the Emotionless Ones? And will anyone help her find, and secure the ingredients, fight/dissuade/outsmart monsters, defend against raids, and get the ingredients home in time? Set in a Medieval/Renaissance/Fantasy/Polynesian Tribal type/Native American tribal type/ Inuit Tribal type/Steampunk/Victorian/ world, with hints of Sci-Fi, and punk/grunge/Goth, and very minor hints of Emo (in world only, not characters). Looking for roleplayers! Spots Open! Roleplay starting soon! Taking Sign-ups. Sign up while you still have the chance! No characters yet:blah:...(except main character)....Needs characters for main group of adventurers (no more than seven, not including main character and secondary/minor characters), and some secondary characters would also be appreciated. (PS. In this world, all races and their societies are polythistic, if anyone wishes to be a witch, Witches can be female or male, (as opposed to Witches and wizards, or Witches and warlocks,) all Witches are good, not evil, and Witches cannot use magick to harm anyone, whether it be a person, mythical creature, monster, animal, insect, arachnid, plant, bacteria, or virus, though rare accidents have occured in this world in the past.) (That includes performing magick on, or for someone without their consent, which would be against their will, which would harm them, even if it is beneficial magick.) (Do not fret, I know this is a lot of information, but I did not tell it all, there will be more, and also plot twists.) (Ultimate character bios required (Though no need to post them.) (Ps. no foul language, and no mentioning of alcoholic beverages, unless it fits the scene, and is really interesting, ex: An alien bar scene with weird colored, bubbling drinks, and battle plans, or a business deal, or some other plan of action being made with another character(s), or a brief scene with a mead hall with music, and conversation, or something of the like.) (Extremely detailed, long, descriptive posts are the best. So as to imagine it better. The more detailed, and the longer the post, the better!:jump:) I hope that this will be a fun and wonderful rollplay, and I cannot wait for people to play! :bsmile: Will be awesome! If this roleplay idea interests anyone, please reply either here, or on the in character thread, it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.