Name:
Nereid

Nationality:
???

Element:
Water

Shaman

Bio:
Nereid was a member of a tribe who worshipped the great water dragon as a god. Nereid has spent most of her childhood learning about the ways of the tribe and their worship of the dragon. It was said that there would be a legendary day when the great water dragon would be called forth to this world, and when the prophesized day closed in, Nereid was chosen as the harbringer - the catalyst who would summon the water dragon to the physical plane.

Other:

Reactions: TyranntX
I'm still in this! I'm working on my characters. :)

Good to know. looking forward into seeing your characters.

It's Time for an update, I was tolled that @Azaryin has dropped out and the roles for Fire Dragon and Ice Summoner are now open. We need three more people to be full. and once all characters are made and all players are ready we can start.

MAJOR W.I.P.

2373e8578f229d9c6ab163a4ce0b633e.jpg

"Before there was fire and light, there was darkness and cold. You pitiful humans, this will be my domain if it is the last thing I ever do."
Name
Orionis
Titles
Old Winter, Malice, King of the North
Element
Ice (Ice, Baby)
Crest
Dreago-skill
Dreago-soul
Bio
Other

photostudy_blonde_girl_by_vurdem-d95ru0e.jpg

Name
Елена Соколова
Elena Sokolova

Nationality
Russian-American
Element
Nature
Status
Marine Biologist
Bio
Other

Last edited:
hello I was thinking about joining but i'm busy trying to think of a character and dragon. is it ok if i get the Air element human and the Water dragon.

Last edited:
hello I was thinking about joining but i'm busy trying to think of a character and dragon. is it ok if i get the Air element human and the Water dragon.
We have room for Three more players, so if those are the characters you want then by all means sign up. Thank you for showing interest :)

Looks interesting. I have a bit of free time right now so I'll see if I can make some characters. Planning on the fire dragon and ice human, we'll see if that's how it turns out.

Looks interesting. I have a bit of free time right now so I'll see if I can make some characters. Planning on the fire dragon and ice human, we'll see if that's how it turns out.
I ask you to take one of the Earth slots instead. as your choice will leave it the only option left on both character types, causing the last person to join to break one of the rules. you may keep the one of your options but please have the other one be earth. :)

Sure, I wouldn't mind switching to the Earth Dragon, but might I suggest that another option would be removing the Earth slot entirely? I don't know if that would affect the world or the history too much - it's your rp so of course you'll know best - but from a pragmatic perspective it would mean that once everybody who's expressed interest finishes their sheets, all character slots would be filled.

Just my two cents - like I said, I wouldn't mind playing the Earth Dragon either!

Sure, I wouldn't mind switching to the Earth Dragon, but might I suggest that another option would be removing the Earth slot entirely? I don't know if that would affect the world or the history too much - it's your rp so of course you'll know best - but from a pragmatic perspective it would mean that once everybody who's expressed interest finishes their sheets, all character slots would be filled.

Just my two cents - like I said, I wouldn't mind playing the Earth Dragon either!
Thank you for understanding. I look forward to seeing your characters ad with you in the roster that brings our cast up to seven! Only one more player (as well as wait for those who have not finished their CSs) and we can have our selves a dragon war!

jumpingrockdragon_by_drelteo-da7g33f.png

Kynruhl

Title(s): Mother of Mountains, Earthshaker, kruziik gein

Element: Earth

Age: Kynruhl has existed since the earth's mantle hardened and cooled.

Crest: Here.

Dreago-skill: Living Earth: When in contact with the ground, Kynruhl can summon nearby metals and minerals to aid her. They can be used either to shield an attack or shot as projectiles.

Dreago-soul: The Ultimate Burden: Kynruhl strengthens the pull of the earth on nearby dragonkind, pulling them all down to the surface for a brief time.

Bio: Kynruhl, one of the eldest, was always the least violent of the dragons. During the interminable battles before the so called 'Dragon Wars' began, she spent more of her time beneath the earth than above it fighting the others of her kind. So long as her domain below ground remained undisturbed, Kynruhl was content.

Of course, being the least violent and ambitious of her folk, it was Kynruhl that fared the worst in the creation of the Dragon Wars. Sealed away from her true home for two hundred years at a time, only to return to fight her brethren once again... She longed for ages long past.

The champion of Rome with whom Kynruhl ruled has been the only human in the history of the species to truly affect her. She felt inspired when with him, in a way she hadn't for millennia. But he died - as humans always do - causing her to be sent away once again.

For the Mother of Mountains, a century passes in the blink of an eye. But even she has tired of the injustice she must suffer every second century...

kilik1.png

Murtesa Nsue

Nationality: Born in Equatorial Guinea, although he spent his formative years in Greenland.

Element: Ice

Bio: Murtesa's parents emigrated from Equatorial Guinea to Greenland when the boy was only ten years old. The country was rife with corruption and growing less and less stable; as a prominent politician, Murtesa's father feared for the safety of his family. Young Murtesa neither understood nor agreed with the move, and failed to ever truly adjust to what was a completely alien lifestyle.

The boy never tried to make friends and had a lonely education; to this day, his words - whether Danish or English - are thickly accented by the tongue of his homeland. It looked like he was going nowhere fast, until recently, as the time to summon the dragons drew near once again. Turns out, Murtesa has quite the aptitude for magic, and ended up becoming the chosen summoner of the King of the North, Orionis.

Murtesa doesn't really understand the Dragon Wars (history was always his least favourite subject), and he's given little thought to what he might wish for if he wins. But he knows that a fight's a fight, regardless of the scope. And Murtesa likes to win.

"Great Dragon, I summon you!"

Last edited by a moderator:
@TyranntX I'veadded dragon now too. Let me know if anything needs to be changed/powers need to balanced.

Looking forward to this!

@TyranntX I'veadded dragon now too. Let me know if anything needs to be changed/powers need to balanced.

Looking forward to this!
you are good, only thing that might need to be tweaked is her Bio, the part that says she is the oldest dragon. You see In The CS for the dragon of light it says that she was born when the sun was created... about 5 or six billion years ago going by theory. While your dragon first appeared when earth formed solid land, about 600 million years ago. In short she is older than your dragon, so it would probably be best if it said she was "One of" the oldest... but that's just me being technical nerdy me. all in all you are in the green.

WARNING!: I noticed that the system is getting an update in two days. I don't know if this topic will be spared or not so just to be safe I would like all of you to save your CSs so you don't have to work on them all over again, I'll do my best to file all of them my self so I don't forget who is a part of this RP. but just in case I am right and this topic is locked and deleted I'd rather us be safe than sorry

Reactions: daniel reaver
Ah, that's what I get through skimming... Figured that 'old as the earth' would be a safe bet for oldest, but I was wrong! Will change that now - and thanks for the heads up about the update.

It would seem that the topic still stands! Now if one we can get that one last player

I could ask some people I rp with and see if some one would like to join if that helps tyranntX

DRAGON:

big_thumb_6cc0d946eb0f6d0926838e5d002c9a20.jpg

Name: Mizuko
Title(s): He who parts the waves
Element: Water
Crest: http://www.tattoobite.com/wp-conten...on-comic-color-circle-waves-tattoo-design.jpg
Dreago-skill: (What is your dragon's Super power? This can only be used three times per fight)
Dreago-soul: Ryujin's revenge
Bio: (Back story here)
Other: (for those who want to know the name's meaning is water child)

HUMAN:

headphone_girl_reborn_by_sakimichan-d9zz8ea.jpg

Name: Kazeko Mizuno (aka Kako)
Nationality: Okanawa, Japan
Element: Air
Bio: (Backstory here)
(i have a bit of writters block)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.