Dragon Ball Z universe RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
To avoid awkward conversations, I'm looking for girl roleplayers! I'm a guy, and feel really weird playing sexy stuff with another dude! And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (this included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, can be talked into playing in a thread.

So, I just got Dragon Ball Xenoverse and it's fun. It's weird, a sort of Zelda/JRPG style game where you play as your own custom character, and talk to NPCs with little next bubbles, going through time as some bad peeps screw up the various timelines from the show, and participating in some of the most famous battles in the series.

I want to do some wild DBZ battles and whatnot. DBZ was my favorite show when I was younger, and it still is awesome to play through another game.

So, we will be playing our own custom characters. There can be canon characters (we'll treat it like a movie sequence, where it 'happens' but it's never referenced in the show at all) that can train us or team up with us, but our characters will get together. Bottom line. I don't do relationships with canon characters, and I don't do fanservice/fanfic stuff(so no, Vegeta and Goku can't bump uglies.)

We can also sort of handle it from the Xenoverse standpoint, where there are multiple races to choose from. First, humans of course, male or female. Second, Saiyans, male or female. Third, Majin's, male(bulbous like Buu) or female. There are Namekians as well, but only male, as well as Frieza's race, but again, only male.

So sorry, but you're limited to human, saiyan, or majin (I'm not adverse to the female Majin, they're sorta cute in a chewing gum kind of way). But I'll be picking Saiyan anyway, so I won't be picking Namekian or Frieza-race(that's what they call it in game).

So! Crazy awesome fight scenes, villains, alien planets, training with the best, cool clothes, all that sorta stuff. :) I'll have my list of kinks, and a CS for you down below.

(And preferably you'd play a Saiyan woman or Majin woman ^__^")

EDIT: Also! You can play an 'android' if you'd like! Not 18 herself, but the cyborg style android like her and 17.

***​

READ THE KINKS, SERIOUSLY.

Kinks I enjoy (bold I enjoy more): Sub/(affectionate)Dom, BDSM, mind break, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay),slave,collaring, spanking , nipple play, lactation, harems (optional, but would be enjoyed), public, transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs/furries, assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them! :)

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, hardcore BDSM(can be discussed/explained), mutilation, ageplay, incest, assorted others.

***​

Name:

Age(18+):

Race:

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Cup size(Shrugs I like boobs, preferably DD cup to I cup):

Body type(also like wide hips, large butt, nice thighs with long legs .__. But it's your character.):

Skin tone/color(if not normal skin color):

Hobbies:

Clothes:

Moves(Nothing special, I can tell you some simple ones, so we can learn special ones later):

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Last edited:
Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Wow, that's a lot of still lookings :3

Hey there! I'm Kitsune (Or Kit, which I do prefer >.> It's an old username) and I have to say, it sounds relatively interesting... Only one thing- I'm not incredibly familiar with the DBZ universe. I know enough to know what characters are capable of, a vague kind of basic plot line (like... really vague), and enough to make my own OC (I'm also not adverse to putting in some research hours. DBZ is one of those shows I never got around to watching, and always regretted).

Anyways, not sure if this is a dealbreaker or not, but I thought it would be worth a try ^_^
Seems like a challenge for me, and I do like a challenge.

Wow, that's a lot of still lookings :3

Hey there! I'm Kitsune (Or Kit, which I do prefer >.> It's an old username) and I have to say, it sounds relatively interesting... Only one thing- I'm not incredibly familiar with the DBZ universe. I know enough to know what characters are capable of, a vague kind of basic plot line (like... really vague), and enough to make my own OC (I'm also not adverse to putting in some research hours. DBZ is one of those shows I never got around to watching, and always regretted).

Anyways, not sure if this is a dealbreaker or not, but I thought it would be worth a try ^_^
Seems like a challenge for me, and I do like a challenge.

It's cool :) we can chat more when I get home or something. I'm soaking wet and don't plan on staying on campus all day.

Sounds good!
I'll be around, but I'm not on often in the evenings, and I'll be unavailable all day tomorrow.

Sounds good!
I'll be around, but I'm not on often in the evenings, and I'll be unavailable all day tomorrow.

That's cool :) just send a PM when you can and we can talk. I have other ideas if we feel the DBZ one won't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.