Dragon Ball Z story or Demon x human

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread.

I've got two ideas ready to go.

Demon x Human:

Your character is a succubus, she poses as a human to get whatever she needs from humans (life force or souls or whatever. Life force would probably just be energy from sex, sexual fluids, etc). My character is just a human guy. A demon hunter comes after your character, but mine sees them and stops them, saving her but injuring himself. She becomes indebted to him and makes it a point to repay him somehow. Later, he summons a demon for something (haven't thought of what) and she takes the offer to help repay him, and decides rather than doing whatever it is he wants (say he wanted to be killed maybe), she offers to be his servant/slave/lover or whatever to take care of him and whatever he needs. Or just to keep him company, if that's what he wants.

Dragon Ball Z:

Picked up Xenoverse 2 the other day and got a hankering for a DBZ universe roleplay.

We will be playing our own custom characters. There can be canon characters (we'll treat it like they do in Xenoverse, it's all an alternate timeline, Time Patrollers and whatnot so we can do whatever) that can train us or team up with us, but our characters will get together. Bottom line. I don't do relationships with canon characters, and I don't do fanservice/fanfic stuff(so no, Vegeta and Goku can't bump uglies.)

We can also sort of handle it from the Xenoverse standpoint, where there are multiple races to choose from. First, humans of course, male or female. Second, Saiyans, male or female. Third, Majin's, male(bulbous like Buu) or female. There are Namekians as well, but only male, as well as Frieza's race, but again, only male.

So sorry, but you're limited to human, saiyan, or majin (I'm not adverse to the female Majin, they're sorta cute in a chewing gum kind of way). But I'll be picking Saiyan anyway, so I won't be picking Namekian or Frieza-race(that's what they call it in game).

So, crazy awesome fight scenes, villains, alien planets, training with the best, cool clothes, all that sorta stuff. I'll have my list of kinks, and a CS for you down below.

(And preferably you'd play a Saiyan woman or Majin woman shrugmore fun that way)

Also, you can play an 'android' if you'd like! Not 18 herself, but the cyborg style android like her and 17.

Another also, I'm still looking for a harem story.

READ THE KINKS, SERIOUSLY.

Kinks I enjoy (bold I enjoy more): big/huge breasts (F-J cups), bimbofication, nipple play, lactation, Sub/(affectionate)Dom, BDSM, mind break, hypnotism/mind control, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay), slave, collaring, spanking, harems, public, transformation, goo transformation, latex/latex transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs/furries, assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them! :)

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, abusive BDSM(but could come up. Willing to let it go for some rougher scenes), genital/body mutilation, ageplay, incest, assorted others.

Name:

(Can use image if you'd like. Put it here.)

Age(19+):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Cup size(I like boobs, EE-J cups. Yes, I know it's impractical, but humor me, it's all for fun.):

Body type(Curvy, slim waist, wide hips, big butt, thick legs, etc. Preferably.):

Skin tone/color(if the color is not normal):

Hobbies:

Normal clothes/outfit:

Moves(Nothing special, I can tell you some simple ones, so we can learn special ones later):

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.