Dragon Ball: Super Survivors! (OOC & Sign-ups)

Do we want a discord to collaborate on posts and hang out, or will we stick to OOC threads and PMs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NPC CHARACTER

Name: Amethyst
Race: Human
Appearance:
1ab28d93a57473cf1fdf0a0364172f67.jpg

"The world does not need us."​
History: ???
Techniques: Flight, Divination, Magic Materialization, Hypnosis, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Witchcraft, Illusion, Dark Magic, Magic, Doppelganger
Other:

NPC CHARACTER

Name: Matoh
Race: Saiyan
Appearance:
f324ba8d1862121b34123124cea056ee.jpg

"I'll show you what it means to be a Saiyan!"​
History: ???
Techniques: Flight, Saiyan Spirit, Vacation Delete, Weekend, Giant Storm, Tail Slicer, Sledgehammer, Mouth Energy Wave, Explosive Wave, Afterimage, Scouter, Power Ball
Forms: Great Ape, Wrathful form
Other:

NPC CHARACTER

Name: Sasha Auberon
Race: Human
Appearance:
3394db942e18ac0cb23031ca114adc8d.jpg

"The answer's out there, and I'm going to find it."​
History:
Before becoming another experiment of the lab, Sasha was a special investigator who caught a whiff of what was going on, and came too close to the truth. Unfortunately, before disclosing that "truth" she was captured and turned into another experiment, due to her unique and previously unseen ki abilities, which have since been amplified, much to her chagrin. Awakened now by the fortuitous deactivation of the abandoned lab's main power system, and with a memory now like swiss cheese, she is determined to once more find the truth of what happened all those years ago.
Techniques:
Invisible Eye Blast, Eye Flash, Psychic Eyes, .45 Gun, Ki Eye*, Imbue*, Pressure Point Attack/Crush*
Ki Eye: Similar in a sense to "ki sense" but the user can visually see the leftover invisible remnants where strong energy has been used, even hours after it's use, depending on the strength of the attack. This can even be used to track where ki users have flown, even if they're suppressing their Ki currently, by following the invisible trail of Ki.
Imbue: Charges an object with compact, powerful amounts of Ki. Can be later released to detonate the object, and is used in conjunction with .45 Gun to fire "Ki shots".
Pressure Point Attack/Crush: An attack striking ones' pressure points, temporarily disabling, knocking out, or even killing foes struck by such attacks if the attack hits a vital location. Pressure Point Crush is a variant using "Psychic Eyes/Invisible Eye blast" where one does a specific, targeted Kiai from the eyes on a pressure point from a distance, without even touching it. Only useable by those who can "see" Ki.
Other:

NPC CHARACTER

Name: ZERO
Race: Android/Frieza/Majin/Saiyan/Namekian/Human
Appearance:
2ea836a97b7790ee7a67c64bfea0fc72.jpg

"You will not leave here alive."​
History: The supposed "ultimate machine" created from the fruits of all of the research into the various inhabitants of the lab. One can't be sure what he really was before becoming what he is today, as he has been so heavily modified, and is so fully armored that knowing the truth of his origin is impossible. All memory of what he was in the past, or his "humanity" (if he ever really was human) has been excised to create a perfect fighting machine.
Techniques:
Flight, Instant transmission, Ki sense, Scanner, Super Explosive Wave, Special Beam Canon, Mouth Energy Wave, One handed kamehameha, Instant Kamehameha, Weekend, Vacation Delete, Giant Storm, Tail Slicer, Energy Blade, Paralyze Beam, Solar Flare, Kiai, Telekinesis, Spirit Ball, Death Crasher, Death Wave, Death Ball, Body Manipulaion, Barrier
Forms:
Wrath, Nightmare Transformation
Other:

@Andy , @Custodiet Teh , just a gentle reminder, it's been over a week since I've gotten a post from you both. I absolutely understand if you're all busy, but if it's going to take more than a week to post, just let me know. I don't want to leave you all behind, and I know that some of us are quite eager to up the pace. As I mentioned in the rules, I won't hold anyone to posting more than once a week, but I'd appreciate it if you could do that for me.

@CoffeeCake, @The Baron , It's ok that you haven't started yet, after all, this RP is welcome to even those who start well after we've begun, and is still open to new players for the foreseeable future. But! I did approve your characters, and without them involved, my current player roster is looking a bit slim for my liking. If you can't start yet, that's still OK, but I'm very much looking forward to your debut in the RP. Something big is about to happen soon, and it'd be nice to include you all!

Reactions: Xenotrix Metamorph
@Andy , @Custodiet Teh , just a gentle reminder, it's been over a week since I've gotten a post from you both. I absolutely understand if you're all busy, but if it's going to take more than a week to post, just let me know. I don't want to leave you all behind, and I know that some of us are quite eager to up the pace. As I mentioned in the rules, I won't hold anyone to posting more than once a week, but I'd appreciate it if you could do that for me.

@CoffeeCake, @The Baron , It's ok that you haven't started yet, after all, this RP is welcome to even those who start well after we've begun, and is still open to new players for the foreseeable future. But! I did approve your characters, and without them involved, my current player roster is looking a bit slim for my liking. If you can't start yet, that's still OK, but I'm very much looking forward to your debut in the RP. Something big is about to happen soon, and it'd be nice to include you all!
Yeah I've been trying to post, just been busy sorry. My work is crazy like that. I'll hopefully get something up in the next few days.

Reactions: Flame
Yeah I've been trying to post, just been busy sorry. My work is crazy like that. I'll hopefully get something up in the next few days.
Absolutely understandable. I'm not trying to give anyone a hard time here, I understand people have lives outside the rp. I look forward to seeing your post!

I'm going to make my next post to keep moving things forward Friday night, though I suppose that is tonight since it is Friday morning.

NPC CHARACTER
Name: Exe
Race: Saiyan/Android/???
Appearance:
4b3c64d7aae5b7be0d0a48933c92599e.jpg

"Prepare to see the power of the genuine article!"​
History:
A Saiyan grown in a lab, genetically edited with cells from another alien race, then modified with artificial parts, Exe is the product of one of many attempts to create the "perfect warrior" by creating one from scratch in a tube. Thus, he has never known anything beyond the lab setting he was created in, but his lust for battle and more power was extreme even for a saiyan in testing. He completely eradicated many test subjects he was faced with, but since he was deemed too "uncontrollable" was sealed back up and the project was continued on without him.
Techniques:
Flight, Energy Absorption*, Afterimage Technique, Eraser Blow, Gigantic Spike, One-Handed Kamehameha, Disaster Claw
Forms:
Saiyan Spirit, "Pseudo Saiyan"*, Ultimate Armor**

*A false powered-up transformation granted from absorbing enough energy. It's an emergency countermeasure/ weapon when too much energy is absorbed that the body would not otherwise be able to retain

**An adaptation whos origin is difficult to pin down, it's similar to "Nightmare Transformation", but doesn't change the user's base body, instead creating battle armor... however since the armor is mostly mechanical in nature, it may just be a new android ability. Then again, sometimes the armor changes or manifests partially, so, who is to say?
5925b9e20ff22726bdc7ffbcb3261d4c.jpg

An example of "Ultimate Armor"
Other:

Last edited:
I'm sorry been working on a post but I'm moving to a new state for a better job hopefully that's supposed to start on the 10th

Reactions: Flame
I'm sorry been working on a post but I'm moving to a new state for a better job hopefully that's supposed to start on the 10th
No sweat, if that's the case, take your time! I know that stuff is important!

If we're still in the facility wouldn't mind having someone find him

Marrik wakes up angry due to small explosions from machines and equipment around him

Name: Queen Coldess Freis VI, "Yuki Onna"
Race: Frieza
Appearance:
Still frickin' drawing them so you get some descriptions for now.

• Coldess_Fries_VI_Fully_Suppressed.png

She is like, 3 to 4ft in this form

• When Half of the Siegel der Frostgotter is broken, Queen Coldess Freis VI gains access to a new form. She gets a boost in height(turning her from 4ft to over 6 to 7ft as well as a grander horns department. As such, her clothes become smaller and more the design of her bio armor is more akin to a mix of germany's Dirndl and Lederhosen, Her gauntlets gain straight blades. The dress portion of the lower half cuts the blouse at mini-skirt length in favor of a back-coat like design in the imperial dress. Her legs becomes adorned with gemstones.

• Coldess_Fries_VI.png

She's roughly 5ft in this final form.

History:

Long ago, in the Before Age, the Planet Frost was home to a once benevolent Race of Conquerors whose planet was united by a violent and terrifying monarchy, wars raging in every corner snuffed out by its strongest, which the people named as their Monarch. Revolutions and overturning the royal bloodline was commonplace in this planet, as everyone believed they all had royal blood in them, blessed by the Frostgotters(Frost Gods) that preside on the planet--which was entirely fictitious, as the true royal bloodline lie in those of the royal family of Freis.

It wasn't until the reign of Queen Coldess Freis VI that the people of planet Frost started to conquer planets in favor of starting their own regimes away from their war torn planet after inventing their Round Ships and perfecting intergalactic travel, most of which were united under Queen Coldess' rule while those who didn't leave the planet enjoyed the most peaceful time in the history of Planet Frost.

One day, however, while ravaging a savage planet with her son, Queen Coldess was wounded greatly by a supposed low class warrior, in a valiant attempt to save her son. In her son's immediate orders to be healed on the ship. However, the wounds inflicted on her was so great, that she had to be taken back to Planet Frost.

Back then Healing Pods were not a thing. Her husband at the time, Lord Chilled, began to conquer planets in her stead saying that he will conquer as many planets as he can until he dies so that his love will be overjoyed when the Queen returns fully healed.

During the centuries spent healing up on home, the Queen began to appreciate the more finer things in life--the theater that her husband adored so much, the music and the arts. She also enjoyed watching gladitorial battles pitting the savage people from the planets she herself had conquered against her own warriors, handpicking those who performed the best to join her husband's army. As her wounds gradually healed, Queen Coldess herself to partake in the things she enjoyed herself. Singing, acting, and fighting in the colosseum against all sorts of races, treating the latter as a form of physical therapy to make sure that her power is fully functioning.

Just as the Queen was feeling better and seeing a definite return to conquering planets, news of her husband's death reached her at the dawn of Age Year 0. Out of blind grief and rage, the Queen wailed for her husband's death and destroyed her home planet with a giant death ball(similar to how Frieza would come to destroy Planet Vegeta) and claiming that her people had betrayed her and her love by standing idly by as their king died horribly o n a savage planet somewhere.

The surviving members of the planet Frost, the elite Frost Clansmen warriors she had chosen to fight with her husband as well as her own son, formed an alliance and charged her with abusing her powers. After managing to subdue her thanks to her wounds still not being fully healed, they placed her in a newly created healing pod and performed the Seigel der Frostgotter on her and the pod, sealing it in an eternal frost as her pod is sent hurling through space.

To atone for his mother's crime against his homeplanet, the new King discarded the Freis name and vowed to regain the Frost Clan's reputation under a new name--The Frieza Clan, remembering their roots and changing it for the worse as their tyranny grows ever tighter with each generation.

Her pod landed on the planet Earth thousands of years later, and was discovered by explorers and opened by researchers at the side of Mount Fuji long after the crash and her pod was buried under ice and snow. Due to her inhibited form appearing to be similar to a somewhat human like with incredibly pale skin wearing a bio armor that resembles a kimono, she is referred to as 'Subject Yuki Onna' and kept on stasis as bit by bit, she would show signs of consciousness, but nothing worth getting her out of the tube for testing as they feel that the moment they do, they'll be in mortal danger.

The janitors and the researchers would hear something out of the subject from time to time. Usually singing and prose. Other times, they would hear wailing, as if she was grieving for someone. All in an alien language.

One lonely night, a middle aged Janitor bravely entered the room where the former Queen was being held, hearing her voice through her suspended body in a stasis pod, he asked who is she crying for while mopping the floor. It was the first time the Subject Yuki Onna had spoken to anyone in an Earthling tongue, learning it from listening to the researchers.

"My beloved...I miss him very dearly." Were the first words heard from her.

Since then, the Janitor and the Yuki Onna spoke every night, the Queen intrigued on the Janitor's life and vice versa, as he shared her pain of losing a beloved and wanting to destroy everyone who did nothing to help. The Janitor was once like The Yuki Onna, in a sense, but learnt even when life has dealt them a bad hand, he still had the world to help him heal. He asked the Yuki Onna if she let her world heal her the way this world healed him.

The Queen did not respond, and the Janitor knew why.

Days went by as both the Yuki Onna and the Janitor would talk to each other, sharing the cultures of both their worlds. The Queen was intrigued, wanting to see the world for herself someday. Eventually, the Janitor stopped coming, and the Queen started feeling anxious, leading her to question her actions. Maybe some worlds don't deserve to be conquered.

Just as she thought that, another Janitor the Queen didn't recognize entered her room and cleaned it. The Queen finally had the chance to learn of what her friend's fate was. It turns out, he had just retired after being a janitor for over 30 years. This made the Queen chuckle a bit. She was worried for nothing.

The days pass by as the Yuki Onna was let out after revealing herself to the researchers, vowing that because of the Janitor's lessons, she had decided to spare this planet and walk among it not as a tyrant, but as a peaceful, lone queen. From then on, she was analyzed and researched, studying her movements, her ki, and even her planet's history that she herself destroyed out of grief. Soon being ushered back in her stasis pod after being told that she was being transported into another laboratory.

Techniques:
Siegel der Frostgotter - A special variant of the Inhibitor Technique that's designed to completely seal off a Frost clansman's full power. It was used to rob traitors of their power when they cross the monarch of the time, long unused after Queen Freis VI's banishment. The Inhibitors on her ki are so potent, that it would take eons to break a Siegel on their own--unless it is triggered during an adrenaline rush of shock/trauma or their Siegel is broken by a fellow Frost Clansman. in this case, a Frieza Clansman.
Emperor's Sign - A healing ability that restores the health of the people she deems her subjects. Inspires them to keep on fighting for her name.
Death Beam - haha finger laser beam go whoosh. Can be used from any finger, even at a rapid rate.
Death balls - balls of pink ki that she shoots out of her fingers. Practically a weaker Death Beam.
"Let us dance in the name of death itself!" - Yuki raises her arms, scattering a bunch of death balls above and around her like scattering roses, making them fire Death Beams as she activates Emperor's Sign to heal herself.
Death Cannon - Yuki charges a pink ki ball on her hand and fires it, inflicting massive damage as it hits.
Death Saucer - Pink Destructo Disk that can pretty much cut into anything in her full power.
Nova Strike - Yuki coats herself in copious amounts of pink ki energy and rams her opponent headfirst with it.
Supernova - Versiegelt - The giant ball of ki that destroyed the Frost Planet. Severely weakened due to Siegel der Frostgotter, making it a giant ball attack akin to a Spirit Bomb instead.
Ice Magic(Eismagie) - The Freis bloodline is capable of casting Ice Magic, said to be a blessing for the Frostgotter when the first Freis ruled over the Frost Planet ever since its creation in the Before Age. It is passed onto Coldess as per tradition though was not able to pass it onto her son as she was exiled before she had the chance. She has learnt to create constructs out of ice and incorporate ki attacks with it, using it as extra limbs to fire Death Beams from.
Ice Rapier - Ice Sword Ice Sword freezes the things it cuts, burning to the touch.
Ice Arrow - A Variation of Death Cannon where she creates an Ice bow and fires an arrow that explodes into a massive ball of pink ki.
Crystalline Ice - Coldess erects Ice chunks from the ground.
Blizzard Dance - Nova Strike Variation. Coldess expels a bunch cold ki around herself before launching herself towards the opponent in a spin.

Themes:
Los! Los! Los! (Youjo Senki)
Jingo Jungle (Youjo Senki)
RISING WORLD (Triple Q - MGR x Love Live)
Saber, Everything Is In Her Hands - Fate/Extra

Approved!

• Love
Reactions: ThePotatoGod
@Flame really sorry for the delay in post on my end. I'm working as hard and as fast as I can to get one up but work has been driving me ragged the last few weeks. I should hopefully finally have my post finished and up within the next few days. Again I do apologize for the wait.

Ayo! I saw this from a banner and was just wondering if it was still open and ongoing

@Flame

I'm quite knowledgeable on dragon ball so I'd love to be part of this

Last edited:
Ayo! I saw this from a banner and was just wondering if it was still open and ongoing

@Flame

Absolutely, as the tags indicate for the thread, we are still very much accepting new players, and likely will be indefinitely, unless a sudden swarm of dragon ball fanatics overwhelms me. So yes, you are not only able to apply, I welcome you to do so. If you know anybody else that would be interested, give them a shout too, I don't bite, and I do my best to make everybody as welcome as possible here.

Once you have an approved character, I can even link you to our discord!

@Flame

Absolutely, as the tags indicate for the thread, we are still very much accepting new players, and likely will be indefinitely, unless a sudden swarm of dragon ball fanatics overwhelms me. So yes, you are not only able to apply, I welcome you to do so. If you know anybody else that would be interested, give them a shout too, I don't bite, and I do my best to make everybody as welcome as possible here.

Once you have an approved character, I can even link you to our discord!
Yo alright! Ill get a swanky character up as soon as I get a good angle on my character.

@Flame
Name: Morathol (nicknamed Mora)
Race: Saiyan
Appearance: See Attached Image

History: once under the employ of the ginyu force, but never officially in it, Morathol found himself often being sent on missions that were deemed "too stupid" or "not important enough" for anyone of the ginyu squad. One day, he had hoped to join the Force, but was often shooed away by them. Most of his missions were standard, if that. This planet needed help, pirates in the sector, the usual stuff. He called himself a "galactic peacekeeper" but apparently that name was 1 already taken and 2 not appropriate for a saiyan whos job was to babysit. This didn't stop him from flaunting the title, however. Made him feel good.

The flaunting was not in vain, however, as this lead to Morathol bbecoming one of the de facto trainer for new recruits, one reason being he was adept in fighting and ki usage, and the other to give the ginyu force a reason to keep him far away from them. It wasn't a major promotion, but it was better than where he was before. Just one more step before entering the Force! In order to keep up, he decided to fight in space so he had to hold his breath and fight against the crushing weight of the planet below. This turned his skin purple from the radiation and made his ki a more purplish color. He didn't know wether this was a new discovery or a result of the abuse on his body. Hard to tell.

Morathol's story begins after one such sparring match with a new recruit that showed a lot of promise. Fists were flying, beams were bursting, and Morathol taught the new student how to use their ki in more ways than just throwing beams at the enemy. Unfortunately, this lead to the student hitting Morathol with a fully powered ki beam without warning, landing Morathol in a healing chamber.While inside, morathol caught wind of a new mission: the conquering of earth. It was supposed to be a huge mission as well a lot of high value saiyan royalty was being sent, according to rumors.

This was the perfect chance to prove he was the saiyan to join the Ginyu force!

Entering his own ship, he set out for earth. He was prepared, he had food, supplies, he had just given all of his techniques cool new names, he brushed his hair and tail, this was going to be easy. The Ginyu force position was as good as his!

And perhaps, even a spot next to Frieza one day, right next to Dadoria. Oh, he had hoped.

What he did not prepare for, however, was the meteorite that took out his ship mere moments from entering earth's atmosphere.

He fell to earth, being flung out of his ship upon impact. The last thing he had remembered before blacking out and being placed in another healing chamber was something about combining his DNA with that of the vacuum of space. The hell does that mean?

-Techniques:
Flight
Energy Charge (Can raise his ki level by focusing, but has to remain still while it happens)
After Image (creates a decoy of him while teleporting away. The decoy cannot attack and mimics the last movement of Morathol. Dissapates after one hit)

-Fighting Moves:

Lunar Eclipse Cannon: Morathol fires a beam of Ki straight ahead from the palm of his hand, A La Kamehameha. Not entirely powerful, but can be used quickly and doesn't take as long to charge.

Solar Eclipse Shot: Fires a ball of Ki energy out that explodes into a blinding light.

Constellation Assault: Fires a barrage of tiny ki blasts from his fingertips like a machine gun.

Meteorite Skin: Coats his body with Ki to absorb attacks. he cannot move while this is active, but he can project it a few inches to form a shield in front of him.

Total Eclipse Canon: Morathol Combines two techniques into one, then amplifies them. After taking a stance, he fires a beam from one hand while rapidly firing blinding shots with the other. This move is still being worked on, and attempting it just leads to Morathol firing a shot into the ground, blinding himself.

Other: His scouter is a combination of 2 other scouters welded together in the middle.

20220506165553_1.jpg

Last edited:
You'll have to dispense with the mention of Broly because I'm still not sure which I'll want to use at this juncture, as well as sparring with Frieza himself. (Frieza never trained at all in the past, if he took his anger out on someone he'd just have likely killed them) also, the mention of the Frieza Force being aware of the earth's dragon balls will have to be struck from your sheet as well, considering that if the Frieza Force did know of the earth dragon balls before the rp starts, it would probably not exist. I think that they only learned after dragon balls (and their relation to namekians) at all after receiving the transmissions from Nappa/Vegeta's scouters.

The rest is just fine, I'm absolutely cool with your character having worked for the Ginyu Force/Frieza Force!

You'll have to dispense with the mention of Broly because I'm still not sure which I'll want to use at this juncture, as well as sparring with Frieza himself. (Frieza never trained at all in the past, if he took his anger out on someone he'd just have likely killed them) also, the mention of the Frieza Force being aware of the earth's dragon balls will have to be struck from your sheet as well, considering that if the Frieza Force did know of the earth dragon balls before the rp starts, it would probably not exist. I think that they only learned after dragon balls (and their relation to namekians) at all after receiving the transmissions from Nappa/Vegeta's scouters.

The rest is just fine, I'm absolutely cool with your character having worked for the Ginyu Force/Frieza Force!

Aight give her a reread. If its all good then just tell me where to start!