Dragon Ball: Super Survivors! (OOC & Sign-ups)

Do we want a discord to collaborate on posts and hang out, or will we stick to OOC threads and PMs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've already created the discord server, I'm going to get some sleep, and when I get up, I'll create the IC, link it here, and send out invites to the server!

As promised, the IC is finally available to post in! Here it is, for those who are approved, and I have also added a link to the first post under the picture of dragon world!

Once more, to those debating still joining, you may still apply even after this RP begins, I plan for this RP to always be open to new participants, up til we reach 10 players, then we may hold applications depending on how the RP feels.

The discord link is here! If your discord name does not match your iwaku name, please change your nickname on the server to your iwaku name! Or tell me who you are on Iwaku, and I can take care of the rest!

Here's a shot at this

Name: Bruss

Race: Saiyan

Appearance:

Like most of her species, Bruss is muscular and adorned with a mane of thick, fur like hair befitting a warrior species. Preferring loose fitting clothing, her tail has been partially surgically clipped down to a length of around a foot, losing a great deal of finesse with it.

Her long limbs and shortened torso give her a sort of simian like loping to her movements, something obviously not lost on her in comparison to the ape-fauna on Earth. Other than that, by all intents and purposes, she appears as a nearly normal eighteen year old Saiyan with a dangerously chaotic anti-social drive.
D719DDBB-E264-462A-A61A-AE02247278A8.jpeg

History:

Unlike a lot of other people out there, Bruss knows just exactly who and what she is. She's Bruss. A wayward infiltrator, vagabond, and hermit. At least that's what she remembered that wasn't just a picture of blinding fury.

Bruss historically has terrible anger issues, like most of her kind, she is driven by a need to fight but possibly worse. In group settings, she's a lit match tossed into a 55 gallon drum of gasoline. Driven to cause as much collateral damage as possible, Bruss is the result of heightening the destructive drive to unsafe levels.

In any sort of social interaction that isn't combat, Bruss is antagonistic and openly hostile. Conversely, when solitary, Bruss can be a lovely individual. Tending to her gardens, seeing that her home is neat and organized, and her library of humorous media is a sight to behold.

At least it was.

Waking up from a sleep of red tinted nightmares, Bruss is currently confounded, confused, and consistently angry at everyone and everything.

Techniques: Basic Saiyan abilities and whatever we should be learning to come.

Other:

With an inborn need to destroy and cause mayhem, Bruss can alleviate this issue by, of all things, not actually seeing other living sapient beings. Closing her eyes and counting to ten has been a lifesaver.

Not for her of course but for countless others. When blindfolded and not bombarded with the evidence of people, places, and things, her destroy drive is significantly reduced, allowing her to interact as normal as possible.

Reactions: Xenotrix Metamorph
denblyb-14f4f575-cccf-4585-b072-0c5aca7f2964.png

Name: MAM-KABCU Prototype Model. "Yumi MAM-KABCU"
Race: Android
History:

The Ki Ammunition Based Combat Unit Prototype, or serialized as MAFS-KABCU Prototype Model, was built by a mercenary company aimed to protect and serve those that paid them big money. Of course, this includes performing assassinations. The unit was conceived after taking note of the flaws of their prior combat units that they send out in missions. They were constantly exhausting their ammunition in missions due to skirmishes, and would often be destroyed 7 out of 10 times they're sent instead of human mercenaries.

Obviously, this business model is costing them a lot of money. And they need a unit that wouldn't require much ammunition and would be quick and resilient enough to return home with little damage. Thus, the idea of the Mechanical Armament Mercenary Ki Ammunition Based Combat Unit was conceived, shortened to MAM-KABCU.

It is based on the principle of Ki being life energy and a renewable source of combat energy, requiring a suitable source of Ki to be implanted on a mechanical unit. Originally, they attempted to create this power source by implanting a biological heart onto an earlier model, yet it failed due to the unit stopping when the heart rotted.

After years of experimentation and failed attempts on creating such a robot, they eventually came down to 4 units with a mechanical heart capable of producing ki--all thanks to a crystalized ball capable of generating Ki. Developed by different creators, the 4 units considered themselves as siblings, and began referring to each other by different names.

Yumi was the youngest of the four, being completed mere days before the appointed deadline. She bore long ranged weapons--rifles, cannons, and launchers. Ono was her older sister, sporting a giant axe for close ranged, which doubles as a flight unit. Te was an older brother, bearing no weapons, but capable of shooting beams through his palms. Then the oldest unit, Nezumi. The smallest unit, modeled after a hedgehog.

In their tests, all four units showed promise--thus, they were sent out on missions to earn the company money. The four MAM-KABCU units were like a family to each other, often talking in their 'break rooms' which was just a training room with their charging pods inside. Whenever they're in missions together to take out a high profile target, or assist a military unit, they would often refer to themselves as Siblings of the 'MAM-KABCU Family'.

It wasn't until the family went bankrupt when the MAM-KABCU units were forced back onto their pods, never to be reactivated again.

Techniques:

Ki Blasts - As an Android built specifically to specifically fire Ki as ammunition, this is a natural given. These Ki Blasts have 3 classes.
Bullet Class - Small to Medium sized Ki Blasts formed from her fingers or guns. Made to pelt the target with Ki energy.
Grenade Class - medium sized Ki Blasts formed from launchers and back. Made to explode on contact or after a few seconds.
Beam Class - large Ki Blasts formed on her guns and armlets. Used for strong targets, or complete demolition.
Scanner - a built scanner that's able to detect a specific ki-signature. Used to identify targets and record them inside of her memory.
Flight - Jet legs.
Ki Blade - A technique she learnt from her older brother, Te MAM-KABCU. Allows Yumi to form a small yellow Ki-Blade on her arm. Registered as a Beam Class Ki.
Hammer Strike - A technique learnt she learnt from her older sister, Ono. Coats her hands and legs with Ki which increases their force when attacking close range.
After Image - A technique she learnt from his older brother, Nezumi. A technique used to fool her opponent into attacking nothing. She can only create a single after image.

Other:

Reactions: Flame
No, no. Peep the edits. I decided to stick it out and see how far I get. Character approved?
Oh, apologies for that, yeah, approved then! You can upgrade the telepathy if you wish, too, hell, Goku somehow speaks to krillin telepathically to tell him not to kill Vegeta in the saiyan saga, so physical touch is definitely not necessary to speak to someone, though, touching would be for things like reading minds or what have you ^^
Thanks. I'm going to post no later than Saturday. I think I'll take you up on upgrading the telepathy.

Also, I'm changing Kachuu to female for characterization reasons.

No, no. Peep the edits. I decided to stick it out and see how far I get. Character approved?
Oh, apologies for that, yeah, approved then! You can upgrade the telepathy if you wish, too, hell, Goku somehow speaks to krillin telepathically to tell him not to kill Vegeta in the saiyan saga, so physical touch is definitely not necessary to speak to someone, though, touching would be for things like reading minds or what have you ^^
Thanks. I'm going to post no later than Saturday. I think I'll take you up on upgrading the telepathy.

Also, I'm changing Kachuu to female for characterization reasons.
There's no time crunch. Everybody's already been posted about twice, I think, but we're still very much in a stage at which getting started is easy. Even if groups split or leave the starting area, you'll be fine! I know internet has been spotty for you, so I'll try to be considerate of your situation :>

Either way, I'll be glad to see your post when it comes along!

Will try and post soon myself. I just got home from a vacation today which is why I haven't posted yet

Will try and post soon myself. I just got home from a vacation today which is why I haven't posted yet
No sweat, I figured you were indisposed!

Name: Marrik
Race: Saiyan mutation/Bio warrrior
Appearance: (feel free to give a written description if you can't find a fitting image!)

History: The Legendary Super Saiyan is a being of immense power spoken of in an ancient Saiyan folklore

One drop. That was all scientists needed to combine the best of their Bio-Warriors with Broly, the Legendary Super Saiyan, to create the best fighter technology can build!

Due to growth filters speeding up his growth his age makes him appear older
Techniques:
Flight - The ability to fly through the use of ki.
Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy wave.
Eraser Cannon - First,charges green light energy from around his body and gathers it into his palm to form a bright-green energy sphere. Next, he waves his hand forward and fires the attack at the opponent, inflicting a large amount of damage.
Double Eraser Cannon – A more powerful version of the Eraser Cannon, which involves firing two at once. simultaneously.
Trap Shooter – sends out a wave of small green energy blasts.
Regeneration: regenerates a part of his body
MouthEnergy Wave – A fluctuating, green beam of energy fired from his mouth.

Great Ape form

Wrathful form allows the user to access the powers of the Great Ape but without the full-body transformation, instead remaining in humanoid form.
Heat Resistance
Saiyan Power - A genetic trait that continually lets a Saiyan increase in raw might and general performance against adversity, either by recovering from great injuries or enduring great struggle in battle. Marrik's Saiyan Power is considerably more advanced compared to normal Saiyans .
Adaptive Combat - Although limited at first, he's capable of keeping up with and adapting to master combatants .

Other:

Attachments

• Dragon-ball-z-bio-broly-10.jpg
    Dragon-ball-z-bio-broly-10.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 2
  • Broly_post_battle.png
    Broly_post_battle.png
    780.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Broly_Forms.png
    Broly_Forms.png
    389.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
@The Baron lemme know when your character is finished so I can approve/disapprove!

@Andy and @CoffeeCake btw, there is a discord server now, if you wish to join. I know you voted no, Cake, so it's not like I'll force you to, but it'll be a good place to collaborate on posts when the time comes! Up to you all, the link is in this post!

• Thank You
Reactions: CoffeeCake
Ugh, I'm a liar. I'll post Monday.

NPC CHARACTER

Name: Sangen
Race: Namekian (Demon-Clan)
Appearance:
d7724730c1edbdf7b9039bffa935d638.jpg

"The right to decide belongs to the strongest."​
History:
A Namekian who was once a trusted protector of the Namekian dragon balls, long ago. Greed and fear took hold of his heart in his old age, and he took the opportunity to steal the dragon balls to wish for himself. He wished for eternal youth, and for great power, but before he could make any other wishes, was caught and stopped by other Namekian warriors, resulting in a fierce battle where he claimed the lives of many of his fellow Namekians, and unleashed a devastating wind attack that destroyed many Namekian villages in the process.

He was finally captured using a sealing technique that caused him to undergo Namekian fission, splitting his evil half from his good. The evil half was then sealed and exiled from the planet in a stasis ship, which was later recovered floating in space, and sent to the lab to research Namekian biology.
Techniques:
Explosive Demon Wave, Mouth Energy Wave, Masenko, Telekinesis, Paralyze Beam, Explosive wave, Special Beam Canon, Regeneration, Unleash Potential (temporary), Namek Finger, Mighty Hurricane Fury, Hellzone Grenade
Forms:
Giant, Full Power (using temporary potential unleash), True Power (currently inaccessible)
Other:

Sorry y'all prepare to be inundated with posts. Iwaku won't allow more than 5 pieces of media per post, so I'm going to be posting NPC characters in this thread as their own posts going forward, and then adding them to the second post.

NPC CHARACTER

Name: Sibyl
Race: Android
Appearance:
79fe96337d9707d6ef0b7d77b090bd54.jpg

". . . . I n s u f f i c i e n t . . . d a t a . . . . "​
History: ???
Abilities:
Self Destruction, Scanner, Body Manipulation, Barrier, more to come
Other: