Dragon Ball: Super Survivors! (IC)

@Flame @The Dapper Mog @ThePotatoGod

As Morathol was about to snap back at Coldess, he caught wind of the vague threat by Krillen. This man doesn't seem like the kind to be trifled with, especially after losing a close friend to another one of his kind. The most that Morathol could do was oblige. "Fine. But you..." He pointed to Coldess. "And you" He pointed to Matoh. "We aren't done here."

With a huff he folded his arms and let himself simmer instead of allowing himself to be drug any deeper socially. However, he knew Coldess was right. If there was one thing that he could remember about the Frieza Force, it was that there was a time bomb of Saiyans about to go off, eventually leading to Frieza himself showing up.

This didn't seem good, but Morathol never really saw Frieza or his conquering methods himself, he had only heard of stories from his comrades in arms and from those who were forced into servitude from the planets that were overtaken. However, if what Coldess says is true, they were in for a little welcome party within the year. Hopefully Frieza would lose interest. After all, nothing really seemed out of the ordinary about this planet.

Except, of course, the lab.

Wait....oh no.

The lab could have been reason enough for frieza to have interest in this planet, what with it containing experiments that could have stopped something of Zero's power, and was close enough to this city that the earthlings supposedly resided in. As they approached it, he could only imagine what someone of Frieza's power could do to a city like this. The thoughts, however, were quickly drowned out by the hustle and bustle of city life, people all over going about their ways.

Morathol stared in awe. He had never seen this many people in one place before! Well, he had, but they were training or sleeping or eating. Never just, minding their own. Shops, tall buildings, and other vehicles made their way around them. It almost excited him!

However, it also gave him a short headache. These creatures had barely any Ki levels to them, but the sheer amount of them put a small amount of pressure on his temples. Even stranger, he couldn't turn it off. Maybe it was something that he had to learn how to do? Slowly, his vision started to go dark again, similar to what happened back at the fight with Zero. He still didn't understand it, but he couldn't pass out now. No way in hell would he be the damsel in distress now. His vision came back as he heard Mandolin and Susei speak up against Coldess, which caused him to give a small chuckle and Susei a small pat on the hilt again.

Shaking the thought from his head, the Vehicle of Questionable Visuals (or VQV for short) soon arrived at a noticeably larger building than the others around them. Landing on his feet, Morathol placed his hands behind his head and had to look up at the building. "Nice place ya got here. Wait, did you say we get our own rooms?" He asked, overhearing their hostess announce their arrival to this supposed father figure. "I don't uh, do rooms really. I more or less had a pod back home I slept in everyone once in a while." He chuckled lightly. Finally looking over, he saw the wild looking man that Bulma was talking to.

"Er, I take it you are 'Dad'" Morathol said with a smile, and with a wave, gave out a chipper "Hi Dad! I'm Morathol!"

"Yes, I am purple. No, I am not contagious." He also spoke out with a smile.

Reactions: Xenotrix Metamorph
--Suisei Nagare || Yumi MAM-KABCU || Coldess Freis VI--
Interaction: @Flame @The Dapper Mog @88 Fingers Edward

"Very well, but know that I won't be the aggressor. I am merely speaking my thoughts--just as I always had." Coldess says with a chuckle as Krillin asked them if they were going to fight, do it somewhere deserted. She couldn't agree more. If she were to demonstrate what little power she had left, she would love to do it where she wouldn't be stopped by mere bystanders from freezing them both alive. As the vehicle came to a stop, Coldess hopped off of the vehicle and landed near the old man with blue hair, bearing a resemblance to the woman who gave them a lift earlier.

"Ah, so you must be this establishment's Lord, correct?" Coldess spoke with a bit of respect, "I am Coldess VI of the Freis royal family. You have my upmost gratitude for letting our group stay in your territory." She performed a courteous bow, akin to european monarchy, but instead of lifting the sides of her dress, her arms remained spread.

"Inquiry: Are you a capable mechanic?" Yumi walked out of the vehicle and approached the good doctor, "I am in need of maintenance."

Reactions: 88 Fingers Edward
Mandolin & Chika
Mandolin exited the vehicle once it seemed secured and the others were vacating. This place was much different than her village, and thankfully, the lab she had been imprisoned in. There were buildings all over the place, many of them were towering and made her feel small. The green skin woman shivered slightly as a chill ran down her spine. She could sense so many people around. Was this just what it was like in the city? Her crimson eyes settled upon the older man and Bulma. It seemed some introductions were being held.

With a careful step, Mandolin dropped to the ground from the vehicle and she neared the others. She offered a polite bow to the group, and noted how Bulma referred to the man. He must have been her father. The thought made her miss her own family, her parents that had taken her in and the siblings that treated her like one of their own. She sighed softly, returning to the moment.

"Hello, my name is Mandolin. It's a pleasure to meet you, and I apologize for inconveniencing you."

Chika, however, sat atop the vehicle, her legs crossed and her hands resting on her knees, palms facing upward as she observed everything. This felt right. Being away from everyone, simply observing and listening. She wasn't sure why, but it felt more comfortable not being involved. This place looked like it probably had no shortage of comforts. How long would they be able to stay here, though? Were there others like that creature that would hunt them down? What about the saiyans that were coming? Maybe they should start training now instead of resting.

With that though, however, her eyes lowered, her eyelids suddenly weighing a ton. She was certainly tired, but couldn't help but feel like she didn't have time. She wished she could lean on his shoulder again, like she used to do. Wait...what was that thought? Who? Chika spared a glance to her side, almost expecting to see a man there who's face she still couldn't quite remember. Another sigh escaped her. This needed to stop.

Reactions: 88 Fingers Edward
Matoh

"Whatever.", the Saiyan responded to Morathol's statement that they "weren't done yet". By his judgement, they very much were, or at least ought to be, if he knew what was good for him. Saiyan or not, he felt no kinship to the purple clown, and was eager for the arrival of his real brethren in the future. For now though... He stepped out of the vehicle with the others and waited by as everybody introduced themselves. He didn't need to get any closer to these people than necessary, especially not if his kin were going to be wiping them out. He promised he'd cause them no trouble in exchange for their hospitality, but he couldn't promise he'd defend them if it was his fellow Saiyans' intent to conquer this place... of course, he'd cross that bridge when he came to it, but for now, he wasn't their enemy. He thanked Bulma for the hospitality, and waited to follow the group to where they would be staying.

Bulma/Krillin/Dr. Briefs

The old man gave a chuckle and looked over to Bulma. "Dad, huh? This one has got a sense of humor!", he folded his arms and gave the group a smile. "You can call me Dr. Brief.", he told the group. Coldess bowing made him laugh again. "A lord!", he repeated, "Bulma, what have you been telling these people?", he asked, then addressed Yumi's request for repairs. "While I'd enjoy the opportunity... I think you'd better ask my daughter. I have some things to attend to, but I'll make sure that we have some rooms prepared for you. If there's anything you need, I'm sure you can ask Bulma.", he assured them, before walking off towards the large building, presumably to get those rooms readied.

Bulma looked to Yumi and nodded. "After we get everybody situated, I'm sure I can take a look at getting you fixed up. It might be a good start at learning more about that lab anyway...", she thought aloud, before waving for everybody to follow along with her into the main building. "Welcome to Capsule Corp! We're the developers of quite a few very useful technologies on this planet, but for now, I think you all will be most interested in getting some rest, and maybe the gravity chambers we've been developing? That is, if you're interested in training at all.", she suggested, as Krillin walked alongside them. "Maybe later once you're all feeling better, I can introduce you to some of my friends, if you plan on sticking around... we're all busy training to prepare for the Saiyans arriving, and if any of you would like to join us, that'd be a relief...", Krillin mentioned, as they made their way down one of the building's side halls.

Reactions: Xenotrix Metamorph
--Suisei Nagare || Yumi MAM-KABCU || Coldess Freis VI--

"Understood." Yumi nodded at Bulma's response after Briefs moved the responsibility onto the young scientist. Allegedly busy. She would proceed to follow Bulma onto the main building along with Coldess, who looked around as they proceeded into what seems to be yet another laboratory, but this time, a home of sorts. Coldess didn't seem to mind the doctor's remark about her comment about him; she meant it as an act of respect from her kind, after all. Despite their species being in constant war with one another.

"Gravity Chambers?" The mention of the device made the former Empress raise a brow. This species are more advanced than she thought if they are able to harness the power of gravity itself--despite how dreary their environment was. What an interesting sounding device, one that she must check for herself later.

Suisei has been awfully quiet this last few hours(or minutes), but if one were to listen closely to the sword, one would hear the sound of soft snoring. She must've fell asleep on the way here.

Morathol beamed at the one who enjoyed his joke. "At least someone enjoyed it..." He sighed, slightly jabbing at the group. As he gazed around the city, he took note of the tall buildings and architecture. Nothing on friezas ship looked anything like this, it was exciting! He looked at the tallest buildings and wondered what on earth could have been done there.

Following along with Bulma and the rest, Morathol continued to look around in wonder.

"You had me at training. I haven't had a good workout in...about an hour. I could use a place to stretch my legs!" He said, the idea of getting to fight without his life depending on it filling his heart with a fire he grew to love. He glanced over at Matoh. "You still owe me a spar." He said with a smile.

Upon hearing that he had been taken to an engineering/technology center, he smiled and took off the earmuffs that housed his visor. Turning it on and hiding it out, one could see the giant Crack on the now blue screen and scratches along the ear pieces.

"Mrs. Bulma? I don't suppose you could take a wack at fixing this, could you?" He chuckled. "It's a bit of a homemade visor, but I know how to build things. Not fix them." He explained with a but of an embarrassed blush. "I damaged it in a spaceship crash, hasn't been able to read...well...anything since. Essentially a glorified pair of sunglasses."

Suddenly, his side suddenly started to rumble. Remembering he held onto susei, he chuckled to himself and sighed. "Must be sleeping. She's been quiet for a bit, I was starting to get worried." He laughed and patted her hilt. "Shame. Always wanted to learn how to use a sword..." He said to nobody in particular.

"I don't know about this rogue saiyan group you speK of, but I'll swear my fealty to earth for the time being. I've never been on another planet for fun before." Be said with a smile on his face. "Shame to see this place go away before I get to check it out." He suddenly placed his hand to his chin, and a devilish grin spread upon his lips. "Not only that, but what kind of galactic defender would I be if i didn't protect the planet that saved my life!" He laughed.

Last edited:
Chika & Mandolin
Chika sat up from the roof of the flying machine, glancing down at the people as they went off in their own directions. It seemed that the owner of this area was intent to let them stay. That was a relief. But what intrigued her the most was the mention of a gravity chamber. With the incoming threat, getting some training in was probably a good idea. Besides, Chika felt like her body was heavy, even more so than just the general weariness. If she didn't know any better, she could swear that her body was just weaker than what it was. Maybe it was the time she had spent in stasis? Either way, she needed to get stronger if she was going to be able to help thwart the incoming saiyans. The pink skinned woman sighed as she dropped down from the ship, floating down to the ground before she began to walk into the building proper, following after the others.

Mandolin followed as well, thankful for the hospitality. However, the more time she had to think, the more worried she grew for her home. What had become of the village when she disappeared? Had Nam made it to the village? How long had it been now since that had even happened? Her body trembled in concern and frustration. Whoever did this to her was going to pay. One way or another. Her fists clenched, sharp nails digging into the green flesh of her palm, drawing a small amount of a light purple colored blood. She had to go and find out. Maybe she would be able to get back in time to be of help? Maybe she wouldn't,. This was something she knew she had to do, even if these people wound up hating her over it.

"Everyone...I am sorry, but, I need to get to my village and find out if it's okay. I need to help it if it's still there and if I can help them. I also worry greatly for my friend. We were on our way to our village after the world martial arts tournament when I was taken, I'm hopeful that he wasn't taken as well, since I haven't seen him." Mandolin spoke evenly, betraying little emotion as she lowered her gaze to the floor.

She hoped they would understand, but with the fate of the world at stake, it was selfish of her to do this, and she knew that. But she would be useless against the incoming invaders if she didn't at least find out and try to help them. Her eyes turned to Krillin, crimson colored pupils focusing on him with a look of regret crossing her face.

"I know the threat is grave, but I have to do this. I will come back to help if I can."

With that, she turned and began to make her way outside, prepared to begin her own journey in hopes of recovering at least a shred of her past, and to save those who were in danger so long ago.

Chika frowned at the turn of events. She was surprised that only one of the people they had met so far had decided to go their own way. Considering what was coming, it was actually quite amazing that so many were still willing to fight. The pink skinned woman looked to their hosts, offering a short bow.

"Don't worry, we still have plenty of warriors to combine with your efforts. I look forward to meeting these friends of yours. For now, though, we should definitely get situated. Do we get our own rooms? It would be lovely to have a place to rest and freshen up." Chika smiled at the thought of getting to pamper herself a little, sparing the pretty blue haired woman a glance and a friendly smile.

"Thank you again for your hospitality, Bulma. You're a lovely hostess."

Bulma/Krillin

"That's right, a Gravity Chamber! Though, it's actually still in development... It's actually the project Dad said he was busy with, currently it can only go up to about twenty times our current gravity, but he's hoping to hit 100 times when he's finished developing it.", she explained as she headed into the building with the group in tow. When Morathol showed what looked to be some sort of custom scouter, she gave it a look, running her finger across the cracked visor before peeking at the earpiece. "This is a scouter, right? A different design from the first one I got my hands on, but if it's anything like that one, I can probably fix it, or make a new one just like it.", she offered. Just the opportunity to get another look at this alien technology was a good enough reward for her to consider fixing it for free, regardless of the fact that he was a stranger.

It was then that Mandolin announced her departure. Bulma tilted her head as she watched her explain herself, and Krillin nodded in response to her apologies. "It's fine. Don't worry about us, this whole Saiyan thing is a year from now anyway, if you've got family you need to be checking up on, then go ahead. But, you know where to find us if you need us.", Krillin offered, letting her know that everything was fine, before waving her off. Chika assured him that they'd make do with the (not insignificant) number of fighters that were already gathered here, and Krillin agreed. "I've got a good feeling about this group too. When it comes to rooms, ah, I guess I shouldn't speak for her, but I'm sure there are plenty of rooms, right Bulma?", the man in the orange gi asked, turning to their hostess.

"Of course! It may be my home, and a state of the art lab, but, it may as well be a hotel too with all the extra rooms.", she giggled. It wasn't odd for her to have gatherings or guests over from around the world who stayed here, so guest rooms were essential. She turned down a hall, and lead them to a set of stairs that lead up to another hall, which... if anyone among them HAD been familiar with hotels, was quite like one with it's row of numbered guest rooms on both sides of the hall. "Each one has it's own bathroom, showers, and even a small kitchen... you lucked out having me find you, these are probably some of the comfiest and most high quality rooms money could buy! And you get to stay in them, all for the low price of...", she paused for effect, a smirk on her face as if she was about to hit them with serious sticker shock. "Absolutely free.", she smiled to herself with eyes closed, and folded her arms. "Just don't mess up the place, okay? Other than that, you're more than welcome to stay here.", she assured them.

Emmett

Meanwhile, Emmett made his way back into the lab that they'd all woken up in. It seemed that Sangen and one of the humans he'd saved was nowhere to be found, but the woman he'd met earlier, Sasha, was still present... he'd forgotten to retrieve the others that were still up in the entrance before the group had departed... well, surely he could get in contact with them somehow about retrieving more if they were still alive. Sasha explained that Sangen had left, but not with the woman he'd retrieved with her... it seemed like she'd simply vanished somehow. Hopefully she was alright, but all he could do right now was delve back into the lab and check on the status of anyone still remaining inside... Matoh had to have come from somewhere, along with Sangen and Chika, so surely there might still be some undisturbed pods in the lab.

Sure enough, down another hall he hadn't entered, there were another series of pods. A group of women, by the looks of it, but only three had pulse readings on the screens nearby... it appeared the other ones were either bodies that had been stored, or had somehow perished inside the pods before they could be retrieved, considering these pods looked completely undisturbed and still in working order. The designs were also a bit different from the ones in the room he'd woken up in, being sort of like ceiling to floor cylinders, half of which were transparent glass, in which the subjects were still dully submerged in water, floating with various electrodes, tubes, and a respirator on the face. He couldn't understand why they were any different from the ones in the other room, but given these ones had vital statistics on the screens, and all the tubes and electrodes... maybe they were for medical purposes? Restoration tubes? He dusted off the bottom of the screen beside the Saiyan's tube to take a closer look... it wouldn't hurt if she were stuck in that tube for another minute or two, right?

98%. 98% of what? There was no indication of what that might be, and the meter wasn't moving either. There wasn't a keyboard or anything, so he tapped on the screen hoping to get some more information, but it went black, as did the lighting in the tube. The door rotated open rather unceremoniously, and naturally the liquids inside that the Saiyan had been submerged in splashed out onto the floor, the now not-floating woman falling out into his arms, pulling needles and electrodes off her body as it did so. The other tubes next to the one he'd been investigating opened too, with the bodies inside falling out onto the cold, grated floor. It was just him and the three who'd been alive in this room now, and hopefully they'd be waking soon. He proceeded to pull some electrodes and the mask off the one who'd fallen out of the tube in an effort to begin extracting her and the others from the lab.

"W...wait! Mandolin!" Morathol tried to protest, but soon she was gone to help her village. With a sigh and a shrug, he continued to follow his fellow group of misfits and wondered about this whole Saiyan threat himself. He knew what warrior Saiyans were capable of, he was hesitant to think who they would send after the raiding group failed. Hearing Chika's affirmation about the groups power, he scratched the back of his neck. "I like the enthusiasm Chika, but we should still stay on the cautious side." He warned and gripped Susei who hung at his waistline.
The sword seems to have taken a liking to him, whether or not they realized it. Morathol never really thought about using a weapon, but against a threat as rumored as these saiyans are, the extra skills could surely come in handy. Only downside was, he had to shop for a holster now. The small amount of cloth he could savage from the lab was doing very little to help her stay on his side.

Morathol nodded to Bulma's words and crossed his arms as he walked. "Yeah, its a custom one. I welded it together after a sparring match got a little too....hectic" he chuckled. "It shouldn't be very difficult, just two gen 2 scouters, colored blue. I'm sure it will be a cinch." He affirmed with a grin. Hearing about the gravity chamber's specifics was a good way to perk up ears. "twenty times is already quite the feat, and he plans for more? 100x sounds right up my alley!" He said with a smile and a slight pump of the fist. He looked over to Krillen and thought to himself. "All of my family is back on planet vegeta, last I had checked. I'm sure they are fine." He chuckled. "So, just direct me where ya need me, I suppose. Otherwise, im checking out that gravity chamber!"

Hearing about the rooms, however, shot an icicle down his back.

Low price? Did he even bring money? Would his money even work?

With a sigh as he Bulma make a little joke, he chuckled to himself. "You're too kind bulma. Certainly there must be a way to repay you." Morathol offered. With all of of those features, it was more like a house than just a room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the lab, two pods near where Emette sat two more pods opened, nearly simultaneously. Gasping for breath, both of them struggled to regain their footing, but wobbled their way up, supporting each other.

Introducing Zoey

"Well, that wasn't very fun, was it eh sis?" The brighter skinned one giggled through coughs, pulling the mask off of her and effortlessly removing the various tubes and wires connected to her. Zoey glanced around with a half smile on her face.

Suddenly spotting Emmette, Zoey raised an arm to get his attention. "Um, Hello there! Do you know where we are?" She asked as she noticed he was holding onto another body. "And uh, is she dead?" Zoey asked, tilting her head to the side.

Introducing Moira

"YOU"
The second girl suddenly cried out with an accusatory finger. "I recognize YOU. YOU'RE the asshole who put me in here, weren't ya!" She demanded, struggling to get out of Zoey's grip, but zoey knew her sister better than that. Moira tried to flail and seemed to have broken free of Zoey's grip, but instead Zoey's arms simply stretched to pull Moira back. "Cmon! Let me fight him!" Moira yelled out, the fire in her chest a full blaze with malice over being kidnapped and experimented on.

Moira slightly growled, but soon composed herself as Zoey brought her back in.
"See, isn't that better sis?" Zoey giggled. Moira groaned. "We aren't sisters...I don't even know you." Moira tried to protest with a confused tone, but was finding herself unable to fight against the creature that held her back.

Zoey simply giggled again.
"I'm sorry about her, my Sister can be a bit....hot headed." She explained. "I'm zoey by the way!"

Parse

Parse's eyes fluttered as she slowly came to. Damn this place was cold! That was the first thought to enter her head, her body shivering a bit before realizing she wasn't lying flat on something. In fact, she was barely lying at all. She felt something firm underneath her, and as her eyes opened, she first noticed the dank darkness of the room, then the face of the silver haired man that was holding her. A quiet groan escaped her lips as she reached up to nurse the apparent headache she was suffering. Then, she noticed the pod, now open and vacant, a machine she vaguely recognize. Which brought the fact that she was sopping wet to her attention.

Her long hair, still apparently tied, wa soaked and hanging about her face and down her back, freezing her neck, but thankfully she seemed to be wearing her favorite/only jacket. The man looked surprised, but not aggressive, which was good, but this situation was not one someone of a more tilted temperament could easily salvage. She threw herself upward, whirling around to face the man, her tail stretched out as her teeth clenched in anger.

"Okay, pal, I don't know who the heck you are, but you've got some explaining to do!" Parse spoke as evenly as she could muster, the obvious urge to just pulverize this guy shook her fist.

But then, he wasn't the only one in this room. There were two others, both of which appeared female and were definitely ALSO not saiyans. Another bothersome thing about this strange fellow. Were they hostile? One of them sure seemed to be, but the other seemed painfully jovial.

"...and just who or WHAT are you two supposed to be? Where the hell am I and where are..." Parse's stopped mid sentence and mid shout, her memory catching up to her.

Yardrat. This place definitely wasn't Yardrat. What had happened to lead her here? How long ago had that been? Parse certainly felt like she'd been asleep for years. The woman groaned again and rubbed her head. Damn it. Her temper was probably getting the better of her. But still, this situation was nothing short if nightmare fuel. And you don't want to fuel those. After all, you can't punch a nightmare. She had tried.

Still, something about these three told her her urge to punch them would not fade quickly.

--Coldess Freis VI || Yumi MAM-KABCU || Suisei Nagare--

"Fascinating." Coldess nodded, hearing Bulma talk about the Gravity Chamber being able to increase the gravity of the area it was built on twice tenfold. It's something she would have to check out after a quick rest and a meal. Whatever it is they serve here; she does remember seeing the Janitor eating some sort of sweet brown bar last they spoke--she wonders if that's a common treat in this world.

Without even glancing back at the leaving green girl, Coldess entered her own room. She never cared about other races, nor did she form any sort of kinship with the fellow lab escapees. To them, Coldess was but another pompous ass--the Monkeys put it best. The former empress began to explore the kitchen. The structure and the planet may be different, but the concept of a refrigerator is universal.

Opening it, Coldess took out the first thing that remotely smelled like food--a pack of frozen, unopened hotdogs. Of course, being a Space Empress who didn't have to cook a day in her life, she assumed that these treats didn't need preparation. After all, they looked just like that treat the Janitor used to eat, but less sweet. Thus, she took a raw, frozen hotdog and ate it.

"...Hm." Coldess nodded in affirmation as she chewed the raw meat. "Exquisite."

Yumi didn't really need food and water. As long as she had her charge and regular maintenance, she's as good as living. Although she did wonder what it was like to live like a normal human--which should hopefully lead to her family. She would proceed to her own room, finding the nearest plug to stick her fingergun barrels into--which produced a quaint little ding sound, allowing her to charge from the building's own electricity.

From Morathol's makeshift sheath, Suisei's crystal-like guard began to glow before dimming down. Weird as that was, it was then followed by a loud thud coming from one of the rooms.

Emmett

"Eh... it's a long story...", he replied to the girl who'd woken up first. "It's a lab, that's for sure, but I don't know much about it.", he explained, though, that probably wasn't as enlightening as Zoey would have liked it to be. Still, that was all he knew about it for now. What it had been used for exactly, who had operated it, when it had last seen use... these were all questions that Emmett was unable to answer at the moment. However, the second girl, Moira, had hopped up rather quickly and said something pretty peculiar. He was the one who had put them in here? He clearly didn't remember anything like that, but she seemed so sure... He tried to tear through the fog of memory, for something, anything that could prove or disprove that accusation... some memory before he had woken up in this lab... His head ached, and he held it as he searched his memory. All he could find was a flash of a room like the one he'd woken up in, though, the lights had been on, and he hadn't been inside a pod... nothing very informative there, even if it WAS the first thing he could remember from before he'd woken up. Why was it so hard to remember?

Before he could say anything more, the Saiyan hopped up too, and seemed quite irritated with him... he was two for three on women looking like they wanted to start a fight with him... not great. He put his hands up as a sign that he wasn't intending to start a fight. "I didn't put you all in here. At least, I don't think I did... I can't remember. I came here to get people out of here... it's not safe in this lab.", he offered that explanation, before nodding toward the other end of the hall, where the door to the hall with the elevator shaft was. "There was a monster outside, but me and some of the others fought it off... this lab might explode, by the sound of it, so I came to see if there was anyone else left alive in here and get them out... I still have some searching to do, but I can take you to a safe place when I'm finished.", he offered.