Dragon Ball ship roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NinjaCat07

Original poster
So this is like I said, this is a partner request for a Dragon Ball roleplay with shipping. I've been watching Dragon Ball Super and I want to roleplay my ships. I want a partner who doesn't have to be advanced but willing to help progress the story along. I want a partner to roleplay over Email.

One quick note to mention, Sayians in all of my plots make animal like noises such as growling, purring, whines, etc... Young Sayians are called Cubs and imprint on male adult Sayiansthat are called sires.

My ships and plots:
Vegekaka
Mpreg warning, uke Goku warning

Vegeta mates with Goku only to get a full-blooded Saiyan child. They have a girl who has a combination of both of their Super Saiyan blue powers, how hard can it be to raise a female Saiyan like both Goku and vegeta, Vary hard.

Mirai(future) Gohan x Mirai(future) Trunks
Gohan as Trunks's sire, roles switch
Gohan doesn't die, trunks gets there in time to help him. They flee after some fighting and the roleplay starts off with them hiding while Trunks tries to stop some of Gohan's bleeding.

Trunks x Goten
Both have tails in this AU
Trunks and Goten go to school together, Goten gets jealous when a girl flirts with Trunks but doesn't say anything and the later goes to Gohan for advice.

If you have any questions or just want some extra information, my PM is open.

Status
Not open for further replies.