Dragon ball anyone interested

I'm very interested^^

• Love
Reactions: chrono
It'd be pretty easy to say while the strongest are off watching the tournament of power theres a huge uprising of evil on earth left to be combatted by the remaining powerful fighters. Would work as a pretty good means of not overpowering our characters too

That's pretty much the story I'm going for

Using the evil that's left to be fought by characters we create

I left a list of races available and it's pretty diverse .
Now the evil left on earth there is a list of villians or forces I will make of the more common types encountered

This has my tentative interest. I say tentative partly because I've seen the way i think an RP might be based on the interest check pitch and what it ends up being even as early as an OOC/Discussion/Character Sheet thread can be two very different things.

The other reason I say "tentative" is because I continue my habit of wanting to play special snowflakes, lol.

So here's my tentative concept:

+Antiheroine
+Leader of a very, very small subfaction of ex-Red Ribbon criminals who have--due to the world's descent--become more like a group of morally ambiguous mafioso, scavenger-guerilla-fighters as their numbers, resources, and influence dwindled.
+My character's parents were an ex-capsule corp employee and former Red Ribbon researcher. She is a tech genius albeit not quite to the degree of Bulma or Gero, which also isn't helped by the fact that she has far less resources than either. I imagine she would serve a similar function to Bulma in as much as providing useful tech, vehicles, and inventions to the other PCs though part of her process might involve ordering her subordinates to steal pieces off of enemy space craft and loot bodies for armor and scouters while the others are fighting.
+She works with the other PCs because she doesn't like what Omega Shenron's done with the world, and would like to get back to being a powerful underworld figure in a more peaceful time.
+Her own fighting ability is still stuck in the upper end of the original Dragonball power scale, making her scary to the average civilian but laughable to the other heroes and major threats. She even knows about ki manipulation though she isn't capable of anythign on the level of even a basic kamehameha. Her work just doesn't allow her enough time for harder training, and she prefers to rely on her mind anyway.
+She has, however, been working on slowly piecing together ideas scavenged from remains of Dr. Wheelo and Dr.Gero's labs. She hasn't got much to workwith due to the state both labs ended up in but she has at least managed to create artificial cybernetic warrior who acts as her personal bodyguard. It resembles a stronger, taller, saibaman-like creature with enough basic intelligence to obey simple commands. This creature would be a bit weaker than the average PC with her slowly upgrading it.
+She is secretly working on a bio-android type body to compensate for her comparative weakness, but it will take a while.(Assuming, optimistically, this outlives most RPs--let alone, DB ones--I imagined she wouldn't complete this until we're a couple of arcs in, and then it would only let her catch up to everyone else).

So, what do you thinK? Too much? Too weird? Bad fit?

Last edited:
The RP sounds like fun, but I'll need to stick around to see where it really goes.

I am considering a Frieza Clansman.

It's likely if we take place on Earth during the tournament of power that most of our characters will be human, a Frieza race member might be a bit out of the ordinary but I mean no offense & I'm no GM.

Any race listed on the link I left is open to be used

The first villian to be used I'm going with a classic Great Demon King Piccolo

I said I would make a list of basic enemy races which are just basic common types that are encountered more often
Ankoku-seijins
Machine mutant
Saibaman
Bio warrior
Bio-Men
Demon
Skeleton
Vampire
Sayians
Mutant Namekian

Last edited by a moderator:
use only techniques that are canon so no made up martial arts moves

What would you define as a made up martial arts move?

Martial arts constantly evolves, and ultimately, one could learn to manipulate ki in different ways, slap a name on it, and call it a technique.

A made up move there are so many in dragon ball games and tv and comics all of which are defined to make up another move which could end up being over powered or whose effect could be to wide

But I understand the need to make a signature move something just for your character to separate from others That well within what I see but to have a completely new set of moves no there are many to choose from already so a signature move is fine to have but it has to be approved by majority vote if it requires an outsider to review then I'm cool with that but let it be an administrator
As for training methods that your character undergoing that I leave to you