Dragon ball anyone interested

C

chrono

Original poster
I was wondering if anyone was up to doing a Dragon ball rp

I was thinking about where the anime sits rightnow and doing a spin off

With original characters

If you want begin on your characters

Use only established races you can have hybrid characters who have traits of multiple races we have seen this with fusion techniques

Yes you can have a clone of a character but show ways he is set apart

use only techniques that are canon so no made up martial arts moves

If you want begin on your characters

Use only established races you can have hybrid characters who have traits of multiple races we have seen this with fusion techniques

Yes you can have a clone of a character but show ways he is set apart

use only techniques that are canon so no made up martial arts moves
Do you have any thoughts regarding plot? Or scope in any case?

Are we making characters based on a particular planet? Are we preparing for some Budokai tournament? Some sort of galactic force? Are we the strongest warriors of our universe?

I'm going to need a bit more steering than just what we have so far (which isn't much more than "DBZ").

Room for another?

Reactions: chrono
Omega Shenron makes the wish to Ultimate Shenron to make Earth a living Hell. Ultimate Shenron is on Kami's Lookout, the eternal dragon has been controlled by Omega Shenron's negative energy

It's in this world that our characters are born this is a dark chapter opening

Now I have cast a wide net because of the mutiple universe and time travel

I'm using different villains for different arcs most of which follow the main story with a few variations that are things included from the games

One thing I forgot to mention saiyans there is limit on the transformation

Like you can't be a super Saiyan 4 and also have a super saiyan god form

Also like the canon half saiyans are limited to ss2 unless your character is a fusion which has ss3 form

I don't mind you using fusion characters because they are going to be apart of the story

One thing I forgot to mention saiyans there is limit on the transformation

Like you can't be a super Saiyan 4 and also have a super saiyan god form

Also like the canon half saiyans are limited to ss2 unless your character is a fusion which has ss3 form

I don't mind you using fusion characters because they are going to be apart of the story
How strong should our characters be?

Power level is restricted at the beginning

The strongest character you can make is a super saiyan level 1 unmastered meaning while your character can transform into ss you revert to your base form when exhausted

CS? and what about full potential/Mystic?

What sort of races will be available for us to pick? Humans and Saiyans are a given, but what about Namekians, Androids, Frieza's race or anthropomorphic animal folk (Akira Toriyama really steered away from those in Super, but they're there)?

For all races available look here
List of races
You can choose from any race on this list
Including the fusions

Fusion characters need to be permanent so The use of the Metamo-Ring device invented by Bulma and a product of the Capsule Corporation that allows people to perform EX-Fusion that was introduced in Dragon Ball Fusions.

Like dragon ball online there will be a class system mystic or warrior you can train in one or the other and you can have some overlap between the classes

Name
Bio

Abilities
Transformation
Equipment

Last edited by a moderator:
So what are the classes you're talking about?