Should we split into two groups? Or should we reduce the character limit to one?

• 17 characters, 2 groups.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • 11 characters, 1 group.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG YEYEYEYEYEYESSS !!!!

THIS IS A THING!!! IM SO GLAD THIS IS A THING

I-is it still open?

OMG YEYEYEYEYEYESSS !!!!

THIS IS A THING!!! IM SO GLAD THIS IS A THING

I-is it still open?
Unfortunately it is not, for now. We are just about max capacity, just currently in the process of waiting for the last few character sheets from a couple of folks who reserved spots earlier. But if any of them decide to drop out or if we need more people down the road I'll make sure you get a PM. Sorry! :c

Edit: RIP the twins that Neverwhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
WIP

Name: Nelaros Harrahel
Sex: Male
Race: Elf/Qunari Halfblood (Qunari dominant)
Origin: Antiva | Wandering Adventurer

Appearance: (Picture, description or both. I'd prefer realistic artwork if you choose to use an image however.)

Biography: (What was your character's upbringing? How and why did they end up joining the expedition to find the Wardens? Doesn't have to be too long, just enough to give me a good idea about your character and their intentions)

Class and Specialization: Mage -> Battlemage

Defining Strength: (What sets your character apart from the rest?)

Other Strengths: (Other strengths your character may have. Required is two. Max of four.)

Greatest Weakness: (What is your character's fatal flaw?)

Other Weaknesses: (Other weakness your character may have. You must have the same amount of weakness as you do strengths~)

-

Name: Nesalla Harrahel
Sex: Female

Appearance: (Picture, description or both. I'd prefer realistic artwork if you choose to use an image however.)

Biography: (What was your character's upbringing? How and why did they end up joining the expedition to find the Wardens? Doesn't have to be too long, just enough to give me a good idea about your character and their intentions)

Class and Specialization: Mage -> Blood Mage

Other Strengths: (Other strengths your character may have. Required is two. Max of four.)

Other Weaknesses: (Other weakness your character may have. You must have the same amount of weakness as you do strengths~)

I'm still working on these, but this is just to give you an idea.
Welcome, other Qunari half blood! :^) xD

They're twins. And we didn't have a blood mage... That's a crime in a Dragon Age roleplay. :P

• Love
Reactions: Periwinkle
WIP (These still need a lot of work, but this is just to give everyone an idea.)

Name: Nelaros Harrahel
Sex: Male

Class and Specialization: Mage -> Battlemage

-

Name: Nesalla Harrahel
Sex: Female

Class and Specialization: Mage -> Blood Mage

I look forward to seeing them when they are finished!

It'll be interesting how the blood mage turns out - especially seeing as I have information that a templar character is in the works. >u>

omg is it okay to have two blood mages because I'M WORKING ON A BLOOD MAGE TOO AND AM SO CLOSE TO BEING DONE WITH IT and I've been working for like 2 hours ^^;

Reactions: Lysander
The Maker won't be happy about this..but luckily I never play characters who are devout Andrastians.

I'm fine with two blood mages, but if @Lysander has different feelings about the slight repetitiveness than I'm sure you two could work something out.

Alrighty, so I changed my Qunari half blood female to a Dwarf female. c: Her CS is still a massive WIP but will be completed soon!

So much going on while I sleep.

Hi. I don't like the series a more than normal amount.
Probably.

Maybe.

Reactions: BearEnthusiast
...I feel like the Warden-Commander is going to have his hands full with this group.

Pfft. Have fun <3~!
Just wait until the mages start mixing magics. Might need the Right of Conscription just keep everything relatively calm...

Just wait until the mages start mixing magics. Might need the Right of Conscription just keep everything relatively calm...
That is actually a fairly good way to excuse how many mages we will have running arund doing magey stuff and whatnot.

@Lysander do you have an issue with a Blood Mage Buddy??
None. The more blood mages the merrier.

On another note; I hate making CS's. :P

Edit: Also, there has always been a dispropriate amount of Mages in the Grey Wardens. It's a haven and home for many of them and allows them to use any magic they like as long as it's effective and not harmful to the order.

• Thank You
Reactions: DustBunny
Name:
Gerric Permoira

Sex:
Male

Race:
Elf

Origin:
~Tevinter Imperium~
The Tevinter Imperium is the longest existing human country in Thedas and is ruled by a powerful magocracy. The leaders of the Imperium are called magisters, and are led by the Imperial Archon. Tevinter society is notoriously decadent yet also takes great pride in their history and culture. The Imperium treasures their past and preserves it, as indicated that everything they've built has been carefully preserved and renovated. Ambition and magical ability are the hallmarks of its ruling elite, the magisters. In ancient times, the Imperium's power was unrivaled and its borders stretched across nearly the entire continent. In modern times, while Tevinter is a shadow of its former self in both size and power, it is still relatively powerful, and a major nation of Thedas

Appearance: His hair is white as snow and his eyes are sky blue. His robes are different shades of Black and Dark Grey with Red accents. His skin is unnaturally pale, but he doesn't seem sick, despite this.
842437e0f48889c47cb630b74b810a4c-jpg.113209

Biography:
Like many children who were lucky enough to show magical abilities at a young age, Gerric was taken by the Circle of Magi and trained as a mage under the teachers there. His knowledge and learning capabilities were great and he quickly (well, quickly for what could be considered quick in the Circle) rose through his training to the end of his apprenticeship and the day of his Harrowing was upon him. The day where he would be sent into the Fade to face a demon and prevail or die. He knew about the temptations; what the demons would say or do to try to offer their services in order for something very sinister from them.

He entered the Fade confident. He was prepared to defeat this demon and finally move up from the rank of Apprentice. He left the Fade, simply, different. No one in the Circle is really sure what happened, but, with his return, assumed that he had defeated the demon and returned to them, anxious to continue his studies.

Here's the true story: He entered the Fade to defeat the demon and continue his training as a step higher than Apprentice. He found the demon he was sent to destroy, resisting all temptations offered by the demon. It was a grueling battle with a very powerful demon, but it was obvious Gerric would be the victor. Just before Gerric was to defeat the demon, it made one last plea: if Gerric was to let the demon live, he would teach Gerric a power not many had the ability to use: the ancient (and forbidden) art of Blood Magic. In exchange for the demon's life, Gerric could obtain a power very few Mages knew, or would openly know. Gerric agreed to these terms and he let the demon live, taking a memento from said demon to show it's 'death.'

After his return to the Circle, he was rewarded for his victory and was sent off to bed to rest up after such a trial. The next day, after the completion of his Harrowing was officially recognized, he left the Circle. As he was never close to anyone, no one knows why he left, but they haven't heard from him in years and no one has ever tried to look for him.

Finding no place that he has deemed worthy enough to be a home for him, he travels around the Imperium, looking for a place solitary enough to call home.

Class and Specialization:
Mage - Blood Mage

Defining Strength:
- Extreme Constitution -
He is widely thought to be unkillable because of his capability to be able to sustain a large number of attacks that would incapacitate any normal person from blood loss without seeming to be affected.

Other Strengths:
- Eidietic Memory -
He can recall anything he has seen read or heard

- Strategic -
He thinks ahead into possible battles and situations, being able to weigh the odds of success or failure

- Stealthy -
He is surprisingly sneaky and quiet for being a mage

- Quiet -
Where one would normally speak, he chooses to listen and observe his situation and surroundings

Greatest Weakness:
- Severe Distrust -
He doesn't trust anyone and can't bring himself to trust anyone, despite his attempts

Other Weaknesses:
- Rude -
He is rude to everyone he meets initially, and even after he knows someone. Some see it as a character trait, some find it as a weakness to his character

- Stubborn -
When he gets an idea or plan that he agrees with, nothing will sway him from that train of thought

- Weak -
He is incredibly weak physically and cannot wield weapons in any situations, save for daggers/knives that he doesn't know how to use well

- Closed Off -
He doesn't get close to anyone and never lets his emotions show

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY!!!!

If i need a different picture, I'll be happy to go searching for one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.