I'm honestly more down to create my character first before I plot. xD I think it will help us all to establish relationships first and then decide from there about plotting. :)

Alright, so now that I have input from all three of you, I am seeing a pattern here.

So far I am seeing two very valid points those being:

[*] New locations

[*]What the time frame looks like.

[*] How closely we are linked to the inreInquisitor.

Am I right so far?

Yes, yes! I feel all those factors are important when it comes to building a main plot.

Yes! That information would make it much easier to plot and build characters upon!

Reactions: junebug
Personally, I vote we go with a disbanded Inquisition, post Exalted Council. The scenario with them under chantry authority feels strange, like a repeat of the first go around. And I like the idea of everybody moving on and going off in their own directions, including whatever direction this group finds itself.

Personally, I vote we go with a disbanded Inquisition, post Exalted Council. The scenario with them under chantry authority feels strange, like a repeat of the first go around. And I like the idea of everybody moving on and going off in their own directions, including whatever direction this group finds itself.

I agree with this notion. My gal would definitely move off in her own direction as well, given she'd probably still have unfinished business with the qunari.

I agree! My boy would either go off with his L/O or continue searching for his mother! It would be interesting to see where everything would go if the Inquisition disbanded!

Gosh... If my gal was ever part of the Inquisition... She may have to take on another alias and/or keep her religious affiliation a secret. Chantry doesn't like the Qun and my gal practices it... BUT... then, if this was after Exalted March and they have marched against the Qunari... oof...

Some real drama there because she would've used the Inquisition to help her get closer to the Qunari to find out what happened to her teacher/lover, but... That also depends on whether we'd be willing to bend the rules of the universe a little bit. In an rp I used to be in, my gal, although a mercenary and traveling on her own, she also followed to Qun and tried to convert people BUT because she did not practice it correctly (staying in the village and being a good wife and not fighting or killing), Ben Hasserath was out to kill her.

If we aren't willing to bend the rules a little, I'll probably just make a new character or use another character of mine.

Reactions: -Otter-
Gosh... If my gal was ever part of the Inquisition... She may have to take on another alias and/or keep her religious affiliation a secret. Chantry doesn't like the Qun and my gal practices it... BUT... then, if this was after Exalted March and they have marched against the Qunari... oof...

Some real drama there because she would've used the Inquisition to help her get closer to the Qunari to find out what happened to her teacher/lover, but... That also depends on whether we'd be willing to bend the rules of the universe a little bit. In an rp I used to be in, my gal, although a mercenary and traveling on her own, she also followed to Qun and tried to convert people BUT because she did not practice it correctly (staying in the village and being a good wife and not fighting or killing), Ben Hasserath was out to kill her.

If we aren't willing to bend the rules a little, I'll probably just make a new character or use another character of mine.
BrO your character is so cool! I love that concept so much! I love seeing how people handle their characters when they are not the Inquisitor (i normally have it to where my boy wasn't the inquisitor for creative freedom)!
I'd love to see what you would do with her depending on how this idea goes! She sounds badass!

• Spicy

BrO your character is so cool! I love that concept so much! I love seeing how people handle their characters when they are not the Inquisitor (i normally have it to where my boy wasn't the inquisitor for creative freedom)!
I'd love to see what you would do with her depending on how this idea goes! She sounds badass!

Yesssss, she's one of my faves!!! Very out for herself, emotionally withdrawn, and slow to trust! 8D

@WickedLillies
@Dmitry
@Kat

Everyone, I just wanted you to know--I have been working on the intro, the plot, regions, etc--just been slow cause I have a bad inner ear infection!

Yeah I had a major sinus infection and it seeped into my inner ear canal-- these antibiotics are making my immune system go haywire. x.X

• Sympathy & Compassion
Don't worry about it. Your health has to come first and if you need to take some time, take it. Nobody here is in a rush and we certainly are going to ask you to push yourself when you're feeling like crap.

... Curious, is this still open? I'd be interested and have some character ideas I'd love to play out.

I am curious as well if this still open. I would like to express my interest!

Welp... Was really looking forward to this rp and now Charron's gone... No explanation, just... gone. Thought Charron just had sinus infection. Hopefully another Dragon Age group pops up. Got too much going on to handle GMing.

I really hope that they are okay! It sucks that they left, but we all can still come up with something together!