• Thread starter The Philosoraptor
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... So no surviors are left?
And what kind of research?

Hmm... So no surviors are left?
And what kind of research?

Not necessarily. I judge based on the CS, not who got here first. And by research, stuff like:
  • What the Darkspawn are, and what they do.
  • What the Grey Wardens are, and what they do.
  • What the Old Gods/Archdemons are, and what they do.
  • Basic/Specialized classes, and what they do.
  • Discrimination between mages and Templars, and why.
It's not a lot, really. Locations can be explored later, and we're not interacting with real characters, so no biggie there.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
....Really Rogue? You just wanna make another OP character -.-

Everything and anything has its weaknesses. For example, a dragon is very large. Solution? Small cave, bunker, whatever. Plus a dragon is going to be an individual, not a collective. One could raise an army against a troublesome raiding dragon, or could defeat an army with a smaller army with a dragon on its side.

And don't say a 'Dragon Age' roleplay if it has practically nothing to do with dragons.

Everything and anything has its weaknesses. For example, a dragon is very large. Solution? Small cave, bunker, whatever. Plus a dragon is going to be an individual, not a collective. One could raise an army against a troublesome raiding dragon, or could defeat an army with a smaller army with a dragon on its side.

And don't say a 'Dragon Age' roleplay if it has practically nothing to do with dragons.

Dragon Age because that is the name of the canon universe the RP is taking place in. Are you still in? Or do I have to create a freaking third option?

I just like being dragons, tired of being humans. That's usually why I have a Draconian character, but I'm kind of tired of Draconians too.

I just like being dragons, tired of being humans. That's usually why I have a Draconian character, but I'm kind of tired of Draconians too.

Darkspawn, Darkspawn, Darkspawn, Darkspawn! And I can see where you're coming from with that. Eventually, it is boring to play us fleshy, breakable Homo sapiens.

I don't like being breakable. I like being something durable, something that can't be weak. And something that poses a new challenge; something that can't be won by just force. Force and strategy, perhaps, if the right strategy. But diplomacy could work even better. Where you convince the far-too-powerful enemy to be a friend. To help you fight other far-too-powerful enemies that can't be talked into helping.

Lol I like playing the under dog that surprises people with strength/spirit that nobody expects, though it would be fun to play a dragon. but as V says thats not an option, Darkspawn dont sound intelligent enough to play lol

I like playing sneaky, smart characters that are rather weak.
Probably because my body has eaten away at my muscle so I am weak and I wish to be smart. I like a lot of characters I make. Although I often don't wish to be in the situation they are in.

I don't like being breakable. I like being something durable, something that can't be weak. And something that poses a new challenge; something that can't be won by just force. Force and strategy, perhaps, if the right strategy. But diplomacy could work even better. Where you convince the far-too-powerful enemy to be a friend. To help you fight other far-too-powerful enemies that can't be talked into helping.

OGRE, OGRE, OGRE, OGRE!

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
OGRE, OGRE, OGRE, OGRE!
LOL forgot about those big guys, there meanies. Theres also abominations (If your doing the mages thing that is) those are pretty strong, or Revanent's (Think thats how its spelled) but yet again dont know if those are allowed to be played haha

Hah. Ogres.
Uhm anyway as for the Zombie RP I'll put in a character sheet for the hell of it.

Lol I like playing the under dog that surprises people with strength/spirit that nobody expects, though it would be fun to play a dragon. but as V says thats not an option, Darkspawn dont sound intelligent enough to play lol

I proposed playing a Vanguard of the Darkspawn, with intelligence rivaling a Grey Warden, and capable of enthralling other Darkspawn. You wouldn't be stupid. You'd be A VANGUARD!

I proposed playing a Vanguard of the Darkspawn, with intelligence rivaling a Grey Warden, and capable of enthralling other Darkspawn. You wouldn't be stupid. You'd be A VANGUARD!

NO! DON'T! WRONG THREAD!

LOL forgot about those big guys, there meanies. Theres also abominations (If your doing the mages thing that is) those are pretty strong, or Revanent's (Think thats how its spelled) but yet again dont know if those are allowed to be played haha

Well, Mages and Warriors do tend to get possessed by Demons. Why not?

Name: Kelsey DiFazio
Appearance: 4'11", Albino, (Pale, reddish milky eyes), variations of different scars cover her upper arms, back, and stomach. Her upper shoulder currently has stitches that were just taken out, and that is her newest scar. Her hair is a short-chopped white. Self cut to keep out of her eyes when she aimed, she has a small, thin, almost boyish frame. She carries a teddy bear named 'teddy' at all times with her in her coat. He is her lucky charm.

Personality: Quick to anger and quite childish this little girl can throw a hell of a tantrum, she's almost as good at throwing tantrums and getting what she wants as she is throwing knives into the eyes of a rotten living corpse. Kelsey is a fighter although not a leader. She has big dreams and a childish sense of humor. She loves to play tricks and taunt the zombies, she'd play hide and seek with the corpses all day if she could. Unfortunately it isn't very fair because being a child, Kelsey cheats. After all if the zombies get blown to bits, then technically they didn't find her, right? Kelsey likes long range weapons, guns, throwing knives, and especially explosives of any kind. Heh. <3 She can't stand the zombie's up close though, she gets frightened and freezes up. Melee weapons are definitely not for her.

Bio: Kelsey's father was a mafia boss in NY area, a gangster who bullied around. He owned quite a bit of the slums, cheated the poor and took from the weak. Her mother was a up-scale beautiful woman who never asked where the money came from. According to her mother, her father worked at a realestate shop. They lived in the metotropilitan area NYC in a grand apartment. With her mother always off, having affairs and going to big-name dances and get-togethers, Kelsey was a daddy's girl. She spent time with him from a young age, listening into his deals and playing with the goons her daddy bought to protect their family. Her dad gave her anything, and when she turned 9 she started going to the shooting range and playing with weapons because she wanted to grow up to be just like her daddy.

Her father was italian and loved his family, even though he was a bad man to others he was very kind to his wife and child. Kelsey's mother took it for granted and ran off with other man when Kelsey was close to turning 11. Kelsey hadn't much of an attachment to her mother anyway, and although a little disappointed was not too disturbed. After all, she still had her Daddy, that is until the police came a knocking with a warrent for her fathers arrest on the charge of the murder of the governor of NY state. He had been ironically, framed. Now in foster care, Kelsey isn't doing so well with the other kids. Everyone wants to play house and she just wants to play cops vs. robbers and have big fake shoot outs on the play ground. She cuts up fake paper money with construction paper and glues numbers in glitter to them, giving them to the kids and saying whenever she does something she don't like, she'll take it.

The kids thinking it's weird, avoid her. Which when the illness breaks out, it's a good thing.

((Sorry I know it sucks, I'm not totally clear on what kind of zombies they are and how to kill them and everything so i can revise it if you think it's a stupid idea. ))225081-anime-and-manga-anime-girl-with-gun.jpg

Name: Kelsey DiFazio
Appearance: 4'11", Albino, (Pale, reddish milky eyes), variations of different scars cover her upper arms, back, and stomach. Her upper shoulder currently has stitches that were just taken out, and that is her newest scar. Her hair is a short-chopped white. Self cut to keep out of her eyes when she aimed, she has a small, thin, almost boyish frame. She carries a teddy bear named 'teddy' at all times with her in her coat. He is her lucky charm.

Personality: Quick to anger and quite childish this little girl can throw a hell of a tantrum, she's almost as good at throwing tantrums and getting what she wants as she is throwing knives into the eyes of a rotten living corpse. Kelsey is a fighter although not a leader. She has big dreams and a childish sense of humor. She loves to play tricks and taunt the zombies, she'd play hide and seek with the corpses all day if she could. Unfortunately it isn't very fair because being a child, Kelsey cheats. After all if the zombies get blown to bits, then technically they didn't find her, right? Kelsey likes long range weapons, guns, throwing knives, and especially explosives of any kind. Heh. <3 She can't stand the zombie's up close though, she gets frightened and freezes up. Melee weapons are definitely not for her.

Bio: Kelsey's father was a mafia boss in NY area, a gangster who bullied around. He owned quite a bit of the slums, cheated the poor and took from the weak. Her mother was a up-scale beautiful woman who never asked where the money came from. According to her mother, her father worked at a realestate shop. They lived in the metotropilitan area NYC in a grand apartment. With her mother always off, having affairs and going to big-name dances and get-togethers, Kelsey was a daddy's girl. She spent time with him from a young age, listening into his deals and playing with the goons her daddy bought to protect their family. Her dad gave her anything, and when she turned 9 she started going to the shooting range and playing with weapons because she wanted to grow up to be just like her daddy.

Her father was italian and loved his family, even though he was a bad man to others he was very kind to his wife and child. Kelsey's mother took it for granted and ran off with other man when Kelsey was close to turning 11. Kelsey hadn't much of an attachment to her mother anyway, and although a little disappointed was not too disturbed. After all, she still had her Daddy, that is until the police came a knocking with a warrent for her fathers arrest on the charge of the murder of the governor of NY state. He had been ironically, framed. Now in foster care, Kelsey isn't doing so well with the other kids. Everyone wants to play house and she just wants to play cops vs. robbers and have big fake shoot outs on the play ground. She cuts up fake paper money with construction paper and glues numbers in glitter to them, giving them to the kids and saying whenever she does something she don't like, she'll take it.

The kids thinking it's weird, avoid her. Which when the illness breaks out, it's a good thing.

((Sorry I know it sucks, I'm not totally clear on what kind of zombies they are and how to kill them and everything so i can revise it if you think it's a stupid idea. ))View attachment 25638

Okaaaaaaayyyy.

Hey Kitty, look up "Sweet Autumn" from the game Sanctum 2. You'd probably like that character >.<

Is it really bad Mr. V? >< I apologize.
;~;
She looks fucking bad ass Spencer...?
Wait what happened to your name?

I changed it to one of my other characters.

And I figured you'd like Sweet. Childish and cute, armed with that giant rocket launcher ^w^

Status
Not open for further replies.