• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
trololololololololololol

Let's just say she's following me
>.>
<.<

sstaalker creepy.

*is now on the other side of the fence, with everyone else. Kitty just punted Rogue over to EVERYONE ELSE NAO*
*Builds wall on top of fence, and wall all the way to bedrock. And a Surface-to-Air missile launcher, just in case*

Dese are mien rps. i first here, u second.

OBSIDIAN, V, WE MUST INFECT ALL ROLEPLAYS ON THIS WEBSITE
SO THAT WE MAY SAY THAT KITTY IS FOLLOWING US EVERY TIME SHE JOINS IT
:DDDDDD

I might just be a zombie and eat your insides.
-Sits on a male sheep and watches as it rams the wall-
I would have to say though you have good taste in RP's if your in all the good ones. x)

Eat me?
Dragon age RP: Me be dragon
Zombie RP: Me be archer-scavenger.

You should learn grammar first. :p
*Lays on the ground defeated*
I won't do the dragon RP because dragon's aren't my thing according to skyrim, but I will do zombie RP. All zombie rp's to ever exist are pretty fabulous!~

You should learn grammar first. :p
*Lays on the ground defeated*
I won't do the dragon RP because dragon's aren't my thing according to skyrim, but I will do zombie RP. All zombie rp's to ever exist are pretty fabulous!~

Interesting. And what position may I interest you in, dear?

Eat me?
Dragon age RP: Me be dragon
Zombie RP: Me be archer-scavenger.

You no be dragon, 'cuz no dragons be playable. No sentience.

OBSIDIAN, V, WE MUST INFECT ALL ROLEPLAYS ON THIS WEBSITE
SO THAT WE MAY SAY THAT KITTY IS FOLLOWING US EVERY TIME SHE JOINS IT
:DDDDDD

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am no deer I am a kitty~ <3
And uhm what positions are still open? Do you have a specific thing your really looking for?

LOL you guys are horrible, really V Cuddles? XD thats just wrong....So many levels....Lol

Ive been kinda following some people to well at least it looks like it sense I join the same rps haha, people just have good/similar tastes =D im glad to have kitty in our group of uhh.....Insane misfits? Lol

Im joining the Dragon age rp just cuz ive never done a zombie rp so not sure if I would be any good with it. Plus I love Dragon age lol it doesnt actually involve dragons as much as the title assumes, its more like zombie/demon enemies vs the good guys, A.K.A Grey wardens, mages, warriors, rogues, elves, humans, errr cant remember the rest XD

I love zombies. Kick ass.
I dunno about the dragon age to tell you the truth... I have a fear of them which would probably transfer into my character.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Dragons are sentient, and they can talk via telepathy [cause too lazy to talk or develop proper verbal abilities physically], are logical and reasonable, great winged creatures with powerful muscle and hard scale, with a thick-skinned underside that allows their body to 'breath' and cool off. They have a bladder-like reserve inside them, usually stretched somewhat to fit easily in their neck, that holds oils that have a chemical compound mixed in so that it ignites upon contact with air. Their stomach also has a slit down the middle to a smaller, tougher stomach used to digest metals to strengthen scale, and pores in the side of the main stomach the strains out oils from the rest of the foods and such. These oils go to the fire bladder, where some chemicals are added to make it more flammable and air-reactive. Dragon wings are another prominent, unique feature: bat-like leathery wings, stretched and held by bat-like bone 'fingers,' covered in a thin layer of scale to provide a more aerodynamic wing-edge, and a wing-claw at the junction of the main 'arm' and where it branches out into many different 'fingers' that support the leathery-wing-stuffs.

So yes, dragons are sentient, they are just misunderstood and misinterpreted. Creatures that big would have to have sentience, because the brain would have to be far larger than normal.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
I love zombies. Kick ass.
I dunno about the dragon age to tell you the truth... I have a fear of them which would probably transfer into my character.
Ah lol probably, interesting zombies dont scare you but dragons do. Though I can understand dragons are ALOT bigger XD

Dragons are sentient, and they can talk via telepathy [cause too lazy to talk or develop proper verbal abilities physically], are logical and reasonable, great winged creatures with powerful muscle and hard scale, with a thick-skinned underside that allows their body to 'breath' and cool off. They have a bladder-like reserve inside them, usually stretched somewhat to fit easily in their neck, that holds oils that have a chemical compound mixed in so that it ignites upon contact with air. Their stomach also has a slit down the middle to a smaller, tougher stomach used to digest metals to strengthen scale, and pores in the side of the main stomach the strains out oils from the rest of the foods and such. These oils go to the fire bladder, where some chemicals are added to make it more flammable and air-reactive. Dragon wings are another prominent, unique feature: bat-like leathery wings, stretched and held by bat-like bone 'fingers,' covered in a thin layer of scale to provide a more aerodynamic wing-edge, and a wing-claw at the junction of the main 'arm' and where it branches out into many different 'fingers' that support the leathery-wing-stuffs.

So yes, dragons are sentient, they are just misunderstood and misinterpreted. Creatures that big would have to have sentience, because the brain would have to be far larger than normal.
....Really Rogue? You just wanna make another OP character -.- besides the only dragon thats really suppose to be in Dragon age is the Archdemon lol

Dragons are terrifying and fucking huge and breathe fucking fire out their damn mouths I am not meddling in the affairs of dragons because I would turn into a crispy princess lamb French fry

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Dragons are terrifying and fucking huge and breathe fucking fire out their damn mouths I am not meddling in the affairs of dragons because I would turn into a crispy princess lamb French fry
ROFLMAO lamb french fry.....I love that! But I also love dancing with danger so dragons are my thing. But now everyone is joining the zombie one! I feel left out.....

Zombies are rotting humans. I hate most human beings so I don't mind killing them. Plus all their attacks are close range. Dragons are majestic terrifying creatures and can crisp you into a potato chip from a long ways away. I would 1. feel bad killing one. and 2. not be able to kill one because I would be charcoal.

Whatever, I'll join the dragon one if there is a space for it to please you and entertain myself. I need to join a lot of RP's because I'm energetic and will otherwise post a fuck-ton in one RP.

XD lol yay I got another one to join DA! In a very unintentional way haha.

..What the hell is going on xD

So is there gonna be a Dragon Age RP or a Zombie RP? Im interested in both xD

I dunno. Master V please tell this humble servant what you desire~
I just wanna kick zombie ass and run away from dragons on sheep!

....Servant?

I AM A WOLF... I eat sheep :3

Don't eat my damn sheep. D<
And I'm not really his servent, I was just kidding around. :P

That's like suggesting the Tyrannosaurus Rex had a massive brain because it was that big, or a Spinosaurus. Nature balances brute strength with a lack of great mental function beyond the basic need for shelter, food, water, and reproduction. The opposite is true for physically pathetic creatures, (like Homo sapiens) who are gifted with an incredibly powerful brain. Therefore, a creature the size of a dragon could NOT have the intelligence you suggest. That does not mean they would not have the telepathy you suggest, but it would not be used for communication in the sense of human words, more likely images and emotions that would be sufficient for more complicated discussion between two or more dragons. In Dragon Age, male dragons (Drakes, who lack legitimate wings and are much smaller than the females) have no other purpose than to fuck like rabbits with the mature female (the true Dragon/Mature Dragon/High Dragon, with the wings, fire, and fangs) and hunt for the females. The females themselves spend much of their mature lives in a cave they dig for themselves, lay eggs, and let the males bring food for them. Every hundred years or so, in preparation for laying their eggs, they emerge and destroy a bunch of shit. They show no signs of higher intelligence, though it is up for some minor debate, considering there are rumors that devout members of High Dragon cults are allowed to participate in the care of egg clutches. SCHOOLED!

Zombies are rotting humans. I hate most human beings so I don't mind killing them. Plus all their attacks are close range. Dragons are majestic terrifying creatures and can crisp you into a potato chip from a long ways away. I would 1. feel bad killing one. and 2. not be able to kill one because I would be charcoal. Whatever, I'll join the dragon one if there is a space for it to please you and entertain myself. I need to join a lot of RP's because I'm energetic and will otherwise post a fuck-ton in one RP.

Just wait till you see the higher-level zombies I've got in store...

..What the hell is going on xD

So is there gonna be a Dragon Age RP or a Zombie RP? Im interested in both xD

Then join both.

I dunno. Master V please tell this humble servant what you desire~
I just wanna kick zombie ass and run away from dragons on sheep!

If you want to join the Dragon Age RP (which I'll tell you is only named so for the badassery. Dragons aren't involved that much), I'll insist on research. As for the zombies, there were 7 slots open: 3 survivors, 2 EIS detectives/US soldiers, and 2 Proto-Infected. 4 people have shown interest in survivors, one in the EIS, and I'm a female Proto-Infected, the gender being something I wanted to experiment with (DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME!).

Ah lol probably, interesting zombies dont scare you but dragons do. Though I can understand dragons are ALOT bigger XD

....Really Rogue? You just wanna make another OP character -.- besides the only dragon thats really suppose to be in Dragon age is the Archdemon lol

No, read my reply to Rogue. Dragons have a role, but not too big of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.