Name: Dirk
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Specialization: Ranger, Shadow.
Sex: Male
Appearance:
10gb29d.jpg

Weapons: Ironbark Longbow Crafted by the dalish elves
Personality: Curious nature, shy but, has the occasional urge to interject into conversations with some well thought out comment, when tense situations arise he will add some sarcastic or witty comment to try and lighten the mood.
History: he has been pretty much on his own with no real place to call home. He is just a wayword traveler. Has been all over Ferelden. He spent a lot of time recently with the dalish elves learning their ways and history. Always had a soft spot for elves and constantly finds himself taking up the side of the elves trying to end the practice of Alienage across Ferelden. He never new much of his heritage and always wondered where he come from, but never pursued it much because he enjoyed the simple life style of a poor traveler. Basically he is just a survivor nothing more nothing real special about him. He spends most of his time alone. When he wants company he looks toward the native animals of the woods.
Skills: Basic Archery, way with animals.
Talents: Melee Archer, Pinning Shot, Aim, Defensive Fire, Crippling Shot, Critical Shot, Summon Wolf, Summon Bear, Summon Spider, Master Ranger, Shadow Form, Decoy.

..dude, I'm already playing a Shadow, Iliana's playing a Ranger, and you can't multi-class in this RP. O.o

Take your hot air somewhere else! =}

While I am discouraging dual specializations, Heidral, I'm not necessarily banning any two characters from sharing one. I didn't want a lot of the same thing (back when I thought I'd have maybe 4 people playing) but it's not the end of the world.

I realize that, however, given that it's been asked before about double-specializations, and that no one else has posted a character sheet with two specializations, I assumed that he had not really read anything beyond the basic premise of the RP before making his sheet, and therefore had no idea those two specializations have already been spoken for. If he still wants to play one of them after knowing that, then that's cool--I just assumed he didn't know.

S'alright, I was just informing him as well.

two drunk people argueing about darkspawn, the Qunari Warden is not amused.

*Locks the Quinari in a cage and puts the key in her glass of ale*

Shadduh fuck up n...n...get...shit done er something...

So like...how are the drunks and co. going to end up in the same party as the Templars and a blood mage?

I guess we'll just keep going along and find out.

They have some rogues with their group and Tulaine is hunting down Garth. Sooner or later they'll all cross paths.

Let's see, Kossith and grey warden.....I may or may not be more hated by the templar's than Garth.....this should be fun.

EVERYONE SHOULD MAKE A POST!

Kidding!

...Mostly.

Fine, I was kidding.

...I have no idea what to post. Things are kinda confusing here, and I am indeed wondering why several of our character would join up with the Paladins unless the Paladins came and hired them or something.

Ever hear that phrase "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

That's why. The Templars, occasionally assholes or not, are fighting the Blood Mages that are out collecting people. Reluctant alliances and all that.

...I'm starting to realize I've made an error with my character's personality. I'd originally pegged him as being the type to be disinterested in attacking people if there's no profit in it. Ergo, while he may carry the belief that blood mages are evil, he's not gonna get involved with it unless he hears the Paladins are, say, offering a reward for volunteers to help.

Damn. I'm gonna have to edit this, I suppose.

There probably isn't going to be any such thing. Knight Commander Bradley wants to keep the operation away from the public's eye for fear it will cause a panic among the citizens. He could always proposition the head of the Templars in person for a reward, but it's not like there will be bounty posters put up in the streets.