4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, politics, historical fiction, romance
Sansa again! I've been RIDICULOUSLY craving a roleplay with this video game, so much that it's all I can think about! I recently beat the game and I'm dying to do a story. Here are my requirements:
  • 18+ only.
  • Advanced or above! The closer to prestige, the better. This means EXCELLENT grammar, spelling and punctuation, with a confident writing style and effort into plot-making.
  • Please have beaten the game!
  • Friendly OOC.
  • Don't randomly abandon.
  • 4-10+ paragraphs per reply.
  • One reply every five days at the very least. I will leave the story if I have not received a reply in over a week without explanation.
  • An example of your typical post--understand that this isn't intended to be rude or offensive, I simply have writing styles that I enjoy reading and some that I don't. I'd hate to get started only to find out that we aren't a good match!
  • Please complete the story with me. Let me know if there is a reason why you can't.
Here are the pairings I'd like to do! NOTE that "OC" can also be the Inquisitor, but doesn't necessarily have to be!

SolasxOC
CullenxOC
Josephine
xOC
InquisitorxOC
OC
xOC
Blue: Male roles
Pink: Female roles
Yellow: Either gender

I have no preference of who I play. Feel free to bring up other pairings if you're craving them.
Thanks for reading! Reply here if you're interested. Have a wonderful day!

I would love to play CullenxOC! Preferably with me being an OC Inquisitor. Would you like a post example here or through PM?

Through PM, please! Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.