Erratic. Depends on work schedule.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Medieval fantasy (high and low), modern, slice of life... etc.
I am going to make this brief, as I am typing this on my phone at the moment. Also, please do not let my grey name scare you away. I WILL elaborate on this specifically further into my thread.

Lately, I have been binging on all Dragon Age game. Just got done playing Dragon Age II for the 50th time already. Naturally, when you immerse yourself in a universe for a couple weeks, you grow ever so fond of it and want to make your own story. That's exactly what I'm hear for, why else?

Anywhore, I would like to set something in the city of Kirkwall. Since I have barely returned to the whole RPing thing just now, I am not looking for anything too shabby. I wanna keep this simple and fun, for now.

I don't have an exact plot, but I do have a character I am currently making that I would enjoy using. Here is some basic info:
- Male.
- Around 12-14 years old.

That's all the current info I have on him. Plot-wise, like I said, I have nothing. But that's the thing.

I don't want a huge plot for this RP, I kinda just wanna make things up as we go. We will keep it adventurous -- no one ever hears of the children in Kirkwall, unless they are urchins in Darktown in need of some coin. I'd like us to play two children who run around the entirety of Kirkwall, either mustering up trouble with the Coterie or watching fights on the streets.

Seriously, anything is possible, and I wish for this to be fun.

I will list my abilities now.

- I can write quite a lot. 1-2 full paragraphs is my minimum.
- I can muster one post a day, on weekdays only during my free class periods. My wifi is really shitty at home, so I might not be available on weekends.
- Don't make me pull the weight. This RP is especially going to be easy for you to throw in your own drama, even without asking (unless my character is to be harmed lol)! Let's have fun!
- Write in 3rd person only.
- I prefer this be a PM RP but I have no qualms with threads if that's what you prefer.
- I require faceclaims, and I'd prefer they be traditional or digital art. I don't like using real pictures. :/
- You can have as many characters as you want, just make sure your main is a child (because my character needs a friend you know?). I might have 2 characters in total, haven't decided yet.
- Romance? Kids can have crushes, so yeah, idc if your character crushes on my boy. He's straight, tho, by the way.
- TAKE YOUR TIME. I cannot stress this enough. You don't have to post once a day, you can even take a two week break. Just take your time, man. Let me know how long you need. I won't nag you.
- Be a friend. I like to talk. A lot. This thread might not seem like I'm friendly but trust me, I'm a goddamn memer and you need to add me on skype lol.

I suppose that's it for now. I gotta get back to Sims 3. Typing and editing a post on an iPhone 5s is cancer. >.>

Tootaloo! PM or comment here if interested!

Bumperooni!

Fukkin add me on DankMemes.exe m8.
And like, give me all of your fucking DA games. I have none. ;0; World hates me and takes all my DA away through the power of situation. BUT ONE DAY I WILL RETURN TO MY DAD'S AND COMPLETE INQUISITION! Hopefully. But I'd be interested.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
loooool I chuckl'd.

I'll send ya a pm fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.