Dragon Age, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Callie

Original poster
Hiya!
I'm Callie, and I'm new to the site but not to roleplaying. Right now, I'm just interested in Dragon Age roleplays. I'm open to more idea than those listed below but I do like canon love interests, either Alistair or Cullen. I am able to double as multiple canon's, if you would prefer, and am not opposed to FxF or MxM for your choice. I would like the character you play, for me if we're doubling, be MxF.
  • Alistair is crowned King with Anora but it is a loveless marriage. While he understands his duties, he has had enough and is determined to find someone from his past to at least talk to about his troubles. This could be previous love interest Hero or a completely different noble. More than willing to double as a Grey Warden OC/Hero if you've got a female you'd like to play. I would request you play Alistair.
  • Cullen joined the Hero's group after the whole Circle enchilada. Amell (me, though doesn't have to be the Hero at all) joins as well and it's a nightmare. I'm more than happy to double as Alistair in this, or another canon of your choosing.
  • Just playing through the Blight, changing the Hero(es) story(ies) as we want.
  • Playing Inquisition through with the Hero of Ferelden and me doubling as Alistair. I would preferably have you as Cullen to my Inquisitor.
  • After the Blight and/or Inquisition, aforementioned pairings. We all know the story goes on ;)
A little about me: I'm a RN. I normally can post at least once or twice a week but am able to post more should I have the time, and if I am completely immersed in the roleplay (I will spam refresh if I'm super into it, for real though). You can expect at least two paragraphs from me; if you give me less or more, though, I am likely to follow your lead.

I look forward to hearing from you! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.