Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
HA! I could try and answer this but it depends on the Season.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Male

• cDvhUfT.png
    The Beginning
    cDvhUfT.png

"The chantry teaches us, that it was the hubris of men that brought the Darkspawn into our world. The mages sought to usurp heaven. But instead, they destroyed it. They were cast out, twisted and cursed by their own corruption. They returned as monsters, the first of the Darkspawn.

They became a blight upon the land, unstoppable and relentless. The dwarven kingdoms were the first to fall. And from the deep roads, they drove at us again and again, until finally, we neared annihilation. Until the Grey Wardens came.

Men and women from every race, warriors and mages, barbarians and kings, the Grey Wardens sacrificed everything to stem the tide of darkness, and prevailed. It has been four centuries since that victory, and we have kept our vigil. We have watched and waited for the Darkspawn to return. But those, who once called us heroes, have forgotten. We are few now, and our warnings have been ignored for too long. It may even be too late, for I have seen with my own eyes what lies upon the horizon. Maker help us all."

It has been years since the last blight fell upon the land, and thought the people are recovering, the blight set off a chain reaction throughout Thedas. Hawke, also known as "Kirkwall's Champion", was a refugee from the village of Lothering who sailed from Ferelden to Kirkwall to escape the blight. The Champion found themselves tangled quite a few complicated political affairs. On of which included the rising feud between Templars and Mages as Knight Commander Meredith uses harsh measure to neutralize apostate mages in kirkwall, often making mages tranquil over petty offenses, even if they passed their harrowing.

During a deep roads expedition, the Champion and her companions came across an artifact made out of red lyrium, which drove anyone who came into contact with it mad. When the Knight Commander came into contact with this artifact, it drove her over the edge.

Following the events at Kirkwall, Corypheus first surfaced. A Darkspawn capable of coherent thought, and who could command groups of darkspawn, even when there are now archdemons present. The Champion of Kirkwall and her companions thought Corypheus had been killed, but he had really been imprisoned in a Grey Warden's cell. After which, Hawke has been said to disappear.

But everything across Thedas had been effected by what happened in Kirkwall, mages all over rebelled, igniting a war between Templars and Mages. A civil war had also began in Orlais as Gaspard sought to kill Celene, his cousin, and take the golden throne for himself. As all this conflict erupts, Divine Justinia thought to have Mages, Templars, and a few influential members who would be concerned, to gather at the conclave. But there was an explosion that created a rip in the veil. A rift opened, a doorway for Demons and spirits to pour from the fade into the world.

And the Inquisitor, who stumbled from a fade rift, had to help close this rift, and many others that had opened all over Thedas. The Inquisitor had a mark on their hand upon stepping out of the fade, which is known as the Anchor. It allows her to hold sway over the power of the fade rifts. Many gave her the name "The Herald of Andraste." This title was seen as controversial, and when it came to the Chantry, they declared it Heresy, and called for the execution of the one they thought to be the cause of the explosion at the conclave, and the Divine's death. But the rift seemed a small matter to the Chantry as they fought and bickered over who should be the next divine. Meanwhile, the real threat stumbled out of the darkness.

After the Inquisitor closed the fade rift, Corypheus, a foe long thought dead, had resurfaced. And he wasn't pleased with the Inquisitor's interference in his plans. Haven, the stronghold of the newly born inquisition, was destroyed. It sent refugees and members of the inquisition running for the mountains as the Inquisitor stayed behind to give them a fighting chance. The Inquisitor, thought wounded and confronted by and Archdemon, survived her first meeting with this monster. She stumbled through the snow in the mountains for what seemed like forever before she was found by her companions.

One of which knew of a new place for the inquisition to make their home. And so started their journey through the Frostbacks to Skyhold, a long forgotten stronghold long since abandoned. The Inquisition rebuilt the fort, and their army, and began to focus on gaining the political standing needed to call on the armies of Thedas to fight against Corypheus, who had been binding grey wardens to demons. Who had also corrupted Templars with red lyrium, turning them into "Red Templars".

Upon Corypheus's defeat, the Inquisitor had not only saved most of Thedas from the threat Corypheus posed, but had solved the civil war between Celene and Gaspard, had named the next divine, and has allowed for the world to change entirely.

This is where we begin our story. After everything, there are still threats that lurk in the shadows. No one is safe, not yet.

• cDvhUfT.png
    Rules
    cDvhUfT.png

Characters can be powerful, but they are not Gods. They must be able to take damage.
    Goes without saying but just in case, no Mary-sues and all that Jazz.
    Character deaths without the consent of the player and GM will result in the offender being removed from the roleplay.
    This roleplay is 17+ due to gore and possible sexually suggestive material. Any sexually explicit material must be moved to PMs and faded out in the official thread.
    Intermediate to Advanced level roleplay. [More will be said below]
    As GM I can remove a character or player at any moment for any reason.
    There must be at least 2 posts per week. If life comes up, shoot me a PM and we can work something out.
    Listen to the GM/Co-Gm and other players in OOC and planning. Everyone deserves to have their thoughts and ideas heard.
    Make characters realistic to the universe.
    This roleplay is meant to be fun. That means people who haven't played dragon age can also join. If you have any questions about the history in the game, or what is and isn't in the universe, feel free to check out the resources tab. Any other questions can be directed at myself, or another knowledgeable player.

Posting expectations:
    Intermediate to advanced roleplay level means that players must adhere to standard writing requirements . 2+ paragraphs of coherent content. Punctuation, grammar, etc. must be utilized to the best of your ability. Detail and description are both good to have in a post, but no one wants to read fluff. If it does not add to the post, do not throw it in. If you think an interaction will cause your posts to be short, contact the other players, and a collaboration may be done, or players can shoot me a PM and get the okay for a shorter post.

This game will only take 5-6 players based on how many characters each player makes. More may be allowed to join should other players want some new RPers to freshen things up. So feel free to shoot a PM on occasion if you're interested in joining, but aren't sure if we are taking more players.

• cDvhUfT.png
    World State
    cDvhUfT.png

The Breach

'Tis said that Corypheus woke after his long slumber and found the world gone awry.
    He fought to bring back those days of magic and shadow, to raise himself as a god, and set things right.
    Now we are left with a scar in the sky to remind us of what almost was.
    It tells us that a great victory against chaos was won, but left the world forever changed

The Empress and Orlais

World State: Celene Alive, Both Briala and Gaspard Alive

• Consider the mighty Empire of Orlais, where Empress Celene remains on her golden throne.
      • The civil war is ended, but a new war rages in the shadows. Gaspard it seems, has learned his lesson well.
      • Even the elves have no rest, with Briala's uprising rocking the empire to its core.
    The Grey Wardens
    World State: Grey Wardens NOT Banished

• The Grey Wardens of the south slowly rebuild in the months following the events at Adamant.
      • They declare it time for the Order to emerge from the shadows, to join the rest of humanity in fighting their ancient foes.
      • Rumors abound that they severed ties with their leaders at Weisshaupt, and that a bitter war now rages between them.
      • What becomes of Hawke/Loghain/Stroud is unknown - save that all news out of Weisshaupt soon ends.
      • Does the sudden silence indicate a battle within... or something far worse?
    The Chantry and The Divine
    World State: Hardened Leliana as Divine

• One month after the defeat of Corypheus, the Chantry names Leliana as successor to the Sunburst Throne.
      • Given the name Divine Victoria, she first declares an end to the Circle of Magi; the mages will now govern themselves.
      • She opens the priesthood to other races, declares support for the Inquisition, and rededicates the Chantry to the principle of charity.
      • Divine Victoria is controversial from the start, several new sects arise, resisting her reforms and declaring her rule a threat to the faith.
      • Her response is as swift as it is deadly, unity is maintained, but blood runs through the halls of the Grand Cathedral.
    The Mages

World State: Leliana as Divine

• The College, they say will allow mages of the south to gather in peace and seek new solutions to age-old problems.
      • For the moment, it appears to be working - mages are enjoying unprecedented acceptance throughout Thedas.
    The Templars

• Those Templars of the Inquisition who were recruited at Therinfal Redoubt are left with a choice.
    World State: Leliana as Divine

• Many follow in the footsteps of Commander Cullen, going through the slow and agonizing process of Lyrium withdrawal.
      • This frees many to join the Seekers of Truth under Cassandra - a renewed order dedicated to justice for all.
    The Inquisition

• And what of the Inquisition itself?

• Its web of influence is felt in every hall. Through diplomacy and the trading of favors, it has gathered the power to shake kingdoms.
      • It has eyes and ears in every hall. No secrets are beyond its reach, and that knowledge has become the source of its power.
      • Its military might has grown, now rivaling that of kingdoms. Fear of the Inquisition's army has become the true source of its power.
        I leave Skyhold now, knowing that power will continue to grow.
        The Inquisitor is a symbol to many, a leader of the changing world order.
        To others, she has become a target.
        They linger in the shadows, waiting for their day to come.
        When it does, the Inquisition shall stand ready.

• In the aftermath of the Elder One's defeat, Flemeth is seen sending something magical through an Eluvian. Solas encounters Flemeth, in an unknown location next to the Eluvian in a post-epilogue conversation. She reveals him to be the Dread Wolf Fen'Harel, addressing him as an "old friend", while chastising him for mistakenly allowing Corypheus access to the Orb of Destruction. Solas reveals that he gave the orb to Corypheus seeking to unlock its true power, because he was unable to due to being too weak after awakening from his long slumber. Solas seems remorseful for his actions and recognizing that he deserves punishment, but deeming himself too prominent to be killed, Solas admits that "I should pay the price, but the People, they need me." After their brief exchange, Flemeth expresses disappointment towards Solas before sharing an embrace, only for Flemeth to be effected by Solas in someway. Flemeth collapses in his arms, seemingly petrified while Solas looks up with eyes glowing with power.

• cDvhUfT.png
    Resources
    cDvhUfT.png

Detailed History: Storyline for Dragon Age: Inquisition
    The Chantry: Chantry
    Any and all Lore you could possibly need: Lore

• cDvhUfT.png
    Character Sheets
    cDvhUfT.png

When you make you character, please keep information in the following tabs in mind. It will help you make a character that fits into the universe. If you can't copy/paste the format, let me know and I will send it with spaces in the BBCode so you can post with format.Do not post IC until characters are approved. Character sheets can be written any way you like, but must be sure to contain listed information.

cDvhUfT.png
    Name Here
    cDvhUfT.png

Sex:
    Race:
    Nationality:
    Place of birth:
    Class:

[Mages]
    Special abilities:
    Basic mastered:
    Common wear:
    Staff:

[Warriors]
    Battle Skills:
    Weapon of choice: [sword/shield or 2 handed]
    Common wear:
    Armor:

[rogues]
    Battle Skills:
    Skills:
    Weapon of choice: [bow or dual-wield]
    Common wear:
    Armor:

Height:
    Weight:
    Hair:
    Eyes:
    Other Appearance-related items:

Personality:
    Biography:

• cDvhUfT.png
    Races
    cDvhUfT.png

Races can be found all over Thedas. Race does not Equal nationality. [What country in Thedas your character was born.] It won't effect that abilities your character can have, unless they are a dwarf. It does, however, effect the life your character comes from.

Dwarf
    ___________________________________________________________________________________
    Elf-blooded
    ___________________________________________________________________________________
    Elf
    Dalish
    City elves
    Human
    Qunari
    Antaam
    Tal-Vashoth

cDvhUfT.png
    Classes
    cDvhUfT.png

In most dragon age games, you can not mix classes. However, in this RP feel free to make a mage/rogue or mage/warrior. Just make sure it's reasonable and keep most of the above information about races in mind.

Warrior (Inquisition)
    _________________________________________________________________________________
    Rogue (Inquisition)
    _________________________________________________________________________________
    Mage (Inquisition)

• So, if I forgot to add something, or questions come up that need answered, I will post them here. Otherwise, the Wikia link to the dragon age information in case you want to be able to look at things for yourself.
    Rogue (Inquisition)
[tabs][/tabs]
[tabs][/tabs]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tyche and junebug
*stamp of approval* Sign me up!!!!!

*stamp of approval* Sign me up!!!!!
Yayyy! Feel free to post your character whenever. I can now go work on the one for yours... *scurries off to get down to business*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
OKAY THIS IS MY LAST RP XD I am so in.

• Love
Reactions: SatanicBamnana
Hi! I'm very interested in this, if you'll have me.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Fox of Spades
Yay! More new people! Character sheets are open, so feel free to post them whenever is convenient. <3

I'm interested in this as well.

Yay! More new people! Character sheets are open, so feel free to post them whenever is convenient. <3

Where would you like us to post the CSes?

EDIT: And will there be a discord for this? o3o

Last edited:
Ive never played, but may be interested.
May I have some time to mull this over, if you dont mind?
And will this is be redstar or open to all?

Last edited:
Ive never played, but may be interested.
May I have some time to mull this over, if you dont mind?
And will this is be redstar or open to all?

That's perfectly fine. ^-^
Open to all. There me be suggestive content, but all the sexual stuff will be in PMs with the appropriate age groups. Nothing explicit will be posted. =)

Gonna have to leave; idk how the future will be so i don't want to leave anyone hanging if i ended up having to drop out in the future. sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.