FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Anya was a blonde nord, a large woman, imposing, muscular, intelligent, so she knew what it sounded like when she said to Delphine, "Prove to me you are worth more than Paarthurnax." Delphine had interrupted Anya's lunch, so she had no patience for the woman, "I mean it." Anya said, putting on her gauntlets, leather gloves from a man she fought in a sewer.

"I am the grand master of the blades!"

"And who do the blades serve, Delphine?" She stood, pushing away her lavender dumplings, "I need you to justify your position of grandmaster to me. Because you seem incapable of slaying dragons without me, and I am about to bring one to heel. Your only contribution to this was Kynesgrove and helping find Esbern. Your order was dead until I came here. You do not give orders here." Anya grabbed the mask of Ahzidaal off her belt, putting it on slowly and deliberately.

"You cannot be serious!" Delphine shouted.

"You will serve or you will step down Delphine, I have met many mighty warriors who are willing to serve, I have a lead on spies. The war is over, I ended it." Anya said, placing her hands on the table, "Serve or step down."

"You will kill this dragon." Delphine said definitively.

Anya sighed, "Wrong answer." She crossed the distance between her and Delphine and punched her in the face, "Seventy-two dragons!"

Delphine reeled from the punch, reaching for the sword on her belt.

"Tiid Klo Ul!" Anya Shouted, slowing the world for all but her. She jumped onto Delphine and gave her a ceaseless beating. She was senseless by the time she had her sword in hand, dead by the time time resumed its normal speed.

Esbern shuddered at the sight, but he already had his hands up and he wove a spell. Anya recognized it as conjuration magic but wasn't quite sure what spell, she would have to look into learning more magic. A flame atronach appeared and Anya looked at Esbern, "Are you going to serve or step down Esbern? You and I both know you're not going to kill Alduin, I am. The blades do not exist without a dragon born. Your order as you knew it is dead. Serve or step down."

Esbern dismissed the flame atronach, "Kill the world eater Dragon born, then you and I shall speak again." He said, slowly walking out the door.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: XIII
Anya was back in Sky Haven Temple, the world eater was dead, and she could finally eat in peace now that Lydia was cleaning up the Temple. Esbern entered the room and Anya sighed, "Of course. No please, why don't you help yourself." She said, standing and readying for a fight.

Esbern held up his hands, "Worry not Dragon born, I have not come to fight you. You were correct, I have no chance to stand against you, but I do wish to say, I believe your actions are unwise." Esbern approached the table and sat.

Anya sat back down herself and got back to her chicken, eating without waiting for Esbern to speak again.

Esbern cleared his throat, "He will one day betray mankind."

"I can put him down then." Anya said, spittle and chicken flying across the table.

Esbern coughed nervously, "Killing Delphine-"

"She refused to step down. This is a military order for slaying dragons." Anya said firmly, smashing her fist against the table.

"She could have-"

"She thought the thalmor were summoning dragons. She provided no intelligence other than finding you and Kynesgrove. She was useless." Anya said, finishing off the chicken, "Leave."

So when I started this fan fiction, my main idea is, this isn't meant to be hard. I want to do very minimal editing and I dont wanna spend more words on an event than I feel they deserve because this ultimately is going to be for someone who has been playing this game for eleven years like me.

With that said other than the authors note, this is going to be two words.

Dead vampires.

Dearest Jarl Elisef the Fair,

I am writing you with a heavy heart to state that I heard of the assassination of the Emperor's cousin and the Emperor himself in your fair city and harbor. Both occurring within a week of each other must surely compound the tragedy. I wish to offer my sincere condolences.

I remember after I defeated Potema the Wolf Queen that you would insist I guard your room, I should like to offer my services for this again. I have gained the favor of all the daedric princes known to Nirn, and won you the war, I can assure you that no assassination will get to you under my watch. I shall be on my monthly visit to Dawnstar when this letter arrives for you, I shall stay late to ensure your word may get to me.

At your service,
Anya Dragonborn.

Tolfdir.

Congratulations, you are the archmage. If you do not wish to take the title, then I simply appoint you to act as archmage in my stead while I am gone, which will be most of the time. You will serve or I will make J'zargo the archmage.

Anyways, these robes are yours I guess if you want them.

Anya Dragonborn.

Dear Brynjolf,

I am much too busy to lead the thieves guild, you will have to do it. I have done all my duties as a Nightingale, you might have noticed I kept using the Voice to interrupt Karliah and ensure that I only served until the Skeleton Key's return, and so I am also free from those duties as well.

Not only will you be leading the guild, but I will be expanding the scope of your duties. You are to be my spies.

I am taking care of the Black-Briars as you will be reading this note, I'm sure you noticed that I am in charge of the brotherhood as well. I am certain you know the consequences of shirking your duties. You are allowed to serve simply due to my great esteem for you, I would hate to replace you, though it can be done.

Still your boss,
Dragonborn

Dearest Elder Council,

I have heard the news of the tragedy that has befell our great nation. It is deeply unfortunate that such an event has come to pass. You have my condolences in these trying times.

Though it could not be forgotten that we only recently ended a war, I defeated the stormcloaks with the help of General Tulius and his men. I obtained the Jagged Crown to prove the legitimacy of imperial rule over skyrim. It is such a shame that our stability did not last very long.

In light of these violent and tumultuous times, I feel it may be best for a dragonborn to be on the throne again. Someone who can consolidate power and cannot be killed. I assure you that I shall be able to prove a legitimate claim to the throne if called upon. I have been declared the Stormcrown as Talos was once before me. I am a hero of the war, the songs are written of me.

Simply consider it.

Yours loyally,
Anya Dragonborn.

Dear Sapphire,

I have need of your particular skillset. I know not of its exact location but I have need of the Jagged Crown. You know I can pay your price, whatever it is, but my starting offer is your weight in sapphires. I hope that this handful that I am giving you will pique your interest. We can discuss payment further in person, but I assure you, I will have my crown.

Your reliable ally and wealthy friend,
Anya

Anya had plenty of time to write her letters, it took Sapphire less than a month to respond, in person, she wanted Anya's weight in sapphires, and a house with land near Riften. Anya simply gave her the Blackbriar estate, easy enough. Elisef sent a different offer, an officially sealed envelope delivered by imperial soldiers, a request for Anya to become Elisef's champion in her bid to become high queen. Anya would need to figure out how to decline.

Anya finally emerged from the Dawnstar sanctuary and she found strange men standing outside the Dawnstar museum with squidlike masks, "Servants of Hermaeus Mora?" Anya said softly before they approached her.

Miraak was dead, and Hermaeus Mora offered to have her become his champion, "One condition, you may have access to all the information I collect, but Mundus is mine."

Hermaeus Mora laughed, "Oh you may play your games in Mundus," he drawled slowly, "You may aspire to all that you will, but the fact that you are making this offer in the first place means you have agreed to be my champion." He reached a tentacle out of the waters to touch Anya's forehead, "We will meet again, Dragonborn."

Anya awoke in the middle of the Skaal village, covered in snow. She shook to get the snow off of her body and stood, "Miraak is dead, and I have ensured Hermaeus Mora will no longer interfere with your people." Her plans had expanded and she needed more allies. It would all be hers.

Sapphire had the Jagged Crown for Anya on her return, and Anya rewarded her further with her new home in Solstheim, she already had all she needed and she had bigger fish to fry. Anya put on her Jagged Crown, she would be needing to do this in person. She called for Odahviing, she had two people to visit. Baalgruuf was the economic lead of skyrim, but Elisef was politically favored by the empire. No puppet would rule skyrim, imperial province or not, so she decided Baalgruuf would be the best to visit first.

Odahviing landed before her, "Dovahkiin, saraan uth, I await your command as promised."

"I've got good news. We will be combining the Way of the Voice with the old ways. I am beginning by using my voice to conquer the mortals."

"Thuri dovahkiin. Alduin could not stand against your thu'um and so I gladly submit to your mastery." Odahviing said as Anya climbed onto his back.

Last edited:
Odahviing landed on the roof of Dragonsreach and Anya dismounted, "Stay here unless the guards start shooting you, then take off and do not engage, these men are going to be mine soon and I won't have you killing them. I will call you if I need you back." She slid down the roof and dropped down into the dragon trap. It was made to trap a dragon, but she was a better form of dragon.

The guards seemed leery of Odahviing, remembering the last time that dragon came here, but beyond keeping their bows at the ready, they didn't do much about him nor Anya. She strode confidently into the military planning room and climbed down the stairs to see Balgruuf on his throne, "By the Nine! Dragonborn, what have you brought to my doorstep, you come here with the Jagged Crown on your head on the back of a dragon, I know Tulius didn't give that to you. Explain yourself."

"This crown is mine by right of conquest. I took the crown, I killed the stormcloaks and draugr to get it. I simply reclaimed what is mine. The war is over, Alduin is dead, the vampire menace is over and the issues on Solstheim have ended. With the newfound stability Skyrim has, it seems overdue to convene the moot. You were here, you know I am responsible for every single one of those stabilizing events. I should like for you to put forward my name." Anya explained.

"You're mad, you're not even a jarl." Balgruuf said, beginning to shake. Whether it was anger or fear, Anya couldn't tell.

"I am thane to all holds. I am the Dragonborn, the end to the evil of all Skyrim's foes." Anya stepped close to Balgruuf, "I have learned to control dragons with my voice. Imagine I go to summerset isles and burn them down. Imagine Talos worship being legal again, not eventually, but the moment I become High Queen."

"That's foolish Dragonborn. The Thalmor-"

"The Thalmor will be burned out of skyrim the next day. I will bend their leaders with my voice to falsify reports, we will have skyrim back." Anya said to Balgruuf, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"How can we know you will have success and not lead the Thalmor to us before we are ready?" Balgruuf asked.

"I don't need the rest of the army except to run the empire. I can win one battle on my own, after all, what city can withstand my dragons?"