Draconia OOC and Discussion Thread

the same way snakes and eels move through the water, by twisting and waving their body to move through the water. That's how Eastern dragons move because they come from the sea. So moving through the sea and moving through the air are the same for them, but that's why the length of body and tail are so long.
Ooh. My guy's more fly through the air type.

so your guy has wings?

I think mine might end up just walking on all fours to support their body length, but they'll still stand upright when not walking. Upright, with a coil.

so your guy has wings?

I think mine might end up just walking on all fours to support their body length, but they'll still stand upright when not walking. Upright, with a coil.
You know what you're going for and that's great :D Should we start, or wait for a few more?

I need to actually think up the character, human and dragon form. :P

And it's getting late for me here, but if you start, I'll post tomorrow.

where you find those dragon anime things?? o.O

Google is your friend.

chris-pine-300.jpg

Name: Joe “Juliet-Oscar-Echo” Fox

Faction: Human Military

Strengths: Persistence, Bravery, Intelligence, Honesty, Loyalty, CQB, Hand-to-hand combat, Long-range combat, First Aid, Operation of different military and non-military land, sea and air vehicles, Chemical and Radioactive Materials Handling, Basic
Survival Techniques, Field Navigation, Field Command, Weapons up-keep and restoration, Tactical Awareness

(Sorry for the long lists of strengths, but all of the skills listed in here are the skills that every soldiers acquires through basic training and only feels normal for me to list them here.)

Weaknesses: Unsympathetic, Shut in, Tendency to distrust people too much, Due to the heavy-ness of his gear, he gets tired easily

History: Born in Los Angeles, California to a commonwealth family he was raised by his mother and father. His mother was a simple housewife that quit her job as soon as she had him while his father continued working as a engineer for a Engineering Company under contract by the U.S. Military, due to that Joe was exposed to the military at young and quickly wanted to become a soldier himself. Years in and out he didn't not have much problems with school or with kids, the bullies he would push back and he would hang out with his friends, high school lovelies and everything due that time. At the age of 18 he immediately enlisted in the military and went through basic training shortly afterward, finishing basic training with above average standings he quickly rose through the ranks and then was transferred to the special forces division of the military where he got intermediate and advanced training.

Personality: Apathetic, Ruthless, Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hardworking, he works steadily towards identified goals. He can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.

Gear:
-Army Combat Uniform

[spoili]-||- Standard Combat Uniform in tactical camouflage[/spoili]

-MOLLE

[spoili]-||- Tactical Assault Panel
The Tactical Assault Panel replaces the fighting load carrier. It is a big-like chest rig that can be used alone or mounted on the Improved Outer Tactical Vest or Soldier Plate Carrier System.[/spoili]

[spoili]-||- Rucksack

The MOLLE 2 Rucksack and Rucksack Frame has PALS webbing stitched at places to allow for additional pouches.[/spoili]

[spoili]-||- Hydration bladder

Plastic 100 US fl oz. (3.0 l) hydration bladder[/spoili]

[spoili]-||- Modular pouches

Pouches of various utility that can be attached wherever PALS webbing exists.[/spoili]

-Dragonskin Full body Armor

[spoili]-||- The armor is made of an overlapping series of high tensile strength ceramic discs encased in a sonic skin textile cover. It provides heavy protection at a lightweight package of a whopping 5.5 kg’s. The armor covers the main body, shoulders, legs and neck.[/spoili]

-Batlskin Viper Combat Modular Helmet

[spoili]-||- A fully modular combat helmet providing ample ballistic and impact head protection. The helmet also features a gas system that eliminates almost all airborne toxins.[/spoili]

Weapons:

Combat Knife

M1911 Colt .45 Handgun

Accuracy International AW

M4 Carbine

3x M67 Fragmentation Grenade

3x M84 Flash bang Grenade

2x M8 Smoke Grenades

Equipment:

GPS or Global Positioning System

AN/PVS-22 Nightvision Helmet Mounted Goggle

Tactical Radio System with in-ear headphones

zodiac97_the_anthro_dragon_by_joel_swedish_dragon-d2iywkn.png
AndyBiersack-1.png
Name: Shan Xiaolong
Faction: Eastern Glacier Dracomancer

Strengths: Confident, Intelligent, Creative, Emotionally Intelligent, Pragmatic, Adaptable and Friendly.

Weaknesses: Judgement is clouded when he becomes angered or overly saddened. Distrustful and not very strategic.

History: Shan grew up in a small farm outside of the city, living a peaceful life until he became 16. His parents died on the night of his sixteenth birthday as a result of a surprise lynching from nearby Denizen confidantes and enthusiasts who had discovered their hidden abilities. Shan discovered his dragon form then, freezing the Denizens in blocks of ice after he had transformed, leaving them to die slowly. Shan from that day has no qualms with killing any Denizen supporter or Denizen member. He now hopes to find other Dracomancers and create a faction of his own in order to put a stop to the Denizens once and for all.