Draco Aludra Da Roma ((F Role Needed-Medieval Roleplay))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creativity in Motion

Hidden One
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Modern, Romance, Fantasy (High, Low, Medieval, Historical), Assassin's Creed, Marvel, DC, Slice of Life, Military Life, Supernatural/Paranormal, Witcher, Elder Scrolls
The Character: Draco Aludra Da Roma

ea_by_virus_ac-d51uugj.jpg

"Draco... You look just like your father!~"
~Draco's Mother

T̲̅ʜ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ ̲̅A̲̅s̲̅s̲̅ᴀ̲̅s̲̅s̲̅ɪ̲̅ɴ̲̅

Meet Draco Aludra Da Roma, as his name states, Draco was born in the great city of Rome nine months after his mother had met Ezio Auditore Da Firenze, the great Assassin known for his wits and his charm. Draco was raised to the Assassin Order, with Ezio turning Rome upside down and causing all kinds of trouble, he insisted that Draco be taken somewhere safe. Draco's mother by now having passed away do to the Borgia, Ezio's Sister Claudia took Draco and his sister Francesca from Rome and chose the safest place she knew of. Once back in Firenze, where Draco's father was born, Draco was surrounded by the Assassin Order from the age of five. By the age of sixteen Draco was inducted into the Order, not seeing his father Ezio for years until Draco was the age of twenty. Ezio, by now was in his latter years and was proud to see Draco was one of the most highly praised among the order already. Before passing away, Ezio left all of the knowledge he could in the hands of Draco. Ezio gave Draco warning of everything he could, Ezio gave Draco knowledge to every Piece Of Eden that he had knowledge of. In the time Draco spent with his father, it seemed as if he was taken from only having the knowledge of a freshly trained Assassin, to the level of knowledge that a great mentor of old age would. Ezio further trained Draco over a two year span, showing Draco things that Ezio himself had learned from many years of being an Assassin. As time went by and Draco refined his skills, honed all of the knowledge he could, and even was taken to some of the greatest library's that recorded the history of both Assassin's and Templar's, reading every book, journal, record, even studying blueprints and seeing how weapons and armament had evolved from the begging to his own time. Reaching the age of twenty-two, and with all of the knowledge his father passed down, Draco received one last gift from Ezio. Before passing away, Ezio told Draco of all the locations that known Pieces of Eden were located, not only doing this, Ezio also handed over his robes to Draco. Ezio then gave Draco the rank of Master Assassin, and had left Draco with more than enough knowledge to take place of Ezio after he passed away.

T̲̅ʜ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ ̲̅M̲̅ɪ̲̅s̲̅s̲̅ɪ̲̅ᴏ̲̅ɴ̲̅

The now Master Assassin known as Draco Aludra Da Roma leaves Firenze. From the knowledge left by his father, Draco hopes to do what his father did not. When he heard of his father's choice to not collect the artifact found beneath the stones of Masyaf Castle, Draco asked his father Ezio's permission to continue where he had stopped. Ezio told Draco that he had the choice to return and collect the artifact for it's knowledge. Draco listened to everything that Ezio warned him of, and ensured his father that he would find out what the artifact had to tell him. Draco's mission was clear, knowing every danger that was to be faced in this mission. Draco decided to return to Roma, where his sister Francesca now lived, spending a few weeks to catch up and inform her of his next destination before leaving off for the great library that his father spoke of.

T̲̅ʜ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ ̲̅A̲̅ᴛ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ɪ̲̅ʀ̲̅ᴇ̲̅

Oʟᴅ Mᴀɴs Rᴏʙᴇs
White Bɪᴛᴇ
Aʀᴍᴏʀ ᴏғ Aʟᴛᴀïʀ
Aʀᴍᴏʀ ᴏғ Bʀᴜᴛᴜs
Rᴇɴᴀɪssᴀɴᴄᴇ Cʜᴀʀᴍ
Rᴏʙᴇ ɪɴ Rᴏᴍᴇ
Isʜᴀᴋᴘᴀsʜᴀ Aʀᴍᴏʀ
A Mᴀsᴛᴇʀ's Tᴏᴜᴄʜ
Dʀᴀᴄʜᴇɴ Aʀᴍᴏʀ
Hᴇʟᴍsᴄʜᴍɪᴇʟᴅ Aʀᴍᴏʀ

T̲̅ʜ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ ̲̅T̲̅ᴏ̲̅ᴏ̲̅ʟ̲̅s̲̅

Now that you know his background and his mission, allow me to give you insight to the tools that this young, Master Assassin makes use of in his travels.

ᕼɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᗷʟᴀᴅᴇs

Draco has many sets of hidden blades that he uses. He has taken it upon himself to recruit many inventors, and blacksmiths to allow him to have an extensive selection of weapons in every category. This is especially true when it comes to his hidden blades.

Hᴏᴏᴋ Bʟᴀᴅᴇ
Bʟᴀᴅᴇs ᴏғ Iᴛᴀʟʏ
Sᴋᴜʟʟ Bʟᴀᴅᴇs
Bʟᴀᴅᴇs ᴏғ ᴀ Kɴɪɢʜᴛ
Sᴘɪɴ Bʟᴀᴅᴇ
Pʜᴀɴᴛᴏᴍ Bʟᴀᴅᴇ
Sᴛᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Bʟᴀᴅᴇ

Sᴡᴏʀᴅs

The swords he uses come in all different shapes, weights, and sizes, however all of them are as deadly as the next.

Sᴘᴀᴅᴇ Dᴏᴘᴘɪᴇ
Sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴏғ Aʟᴛᴀɪʀ
Yᴀᴛᴀɢʜᴀɴ Sᴡᴏʀᴅ
Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Sᴡᴏʀᴅ
Sᴘᴀᴅᴀ ᴅɪ Tᴀᴛᴛɪᴄʜᴇ
Assᴀssɪɴ Rᴀᴘɪᴇʀ
[Modeled and rendered by me! Here's a video that I also did! :D]

Tᴏᴍᴀʜᴀᴡᴋs ᴀɴᴅ Axᴇs

Draco can find many ways to take down any enemy, and sometimes likes to use a different type of blade.

Lɪᴛᴇ Axᴇ
Dᴀʀᴋ Axᴇ

Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs Tᴏᴏʟs

These are the tools that don't fall under a certain category. But they are just as important as the tools that do.

Tʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ Kɴɪᴠᴇs
Rᴏᴘᴇ Dᴀʀᴛ
Gʀᴀᴘᴘʟɪɴɢ Hᴏᴏᴋ
Bᴏᴍʙs
Cʀᴏssʙᴏw
Tʜᴇ Sᴄᴏᴛᴛʟᴀɴᴅ Fʟɪɴᴛʟᴏᴄᴋ
Sᴇɪ Pɪsᴛᴏʟ
Assᴀssɪɴ Cᴀʟʟ

The Idea:

The year is 1511, and two kingdoms wage war upon each other. These two kingdoms split one of the largest area's of land. By owning this split piece of land, the two kingdoms control world trade sanctions. Great prizes and possessions. And are able to run economic powerhouses that build full on cities and districts under their overseeing power. There is only one problem with this... These two kingdoms have declared war upon one another. Seemingly out of the blue. These once peaceful kingdoms now only have one thing in common with each other.... The "Pale Knights". Just another silly alias created by the powerful Templar Order. These two kingdoms are both alias with the Pale Knights, however they do not know it - The Pale Knights have assured both sides that they swear allegiance. When really... The Pale Knights are the puppeteer's that play these two kingdoms against each other by feeding lies and giving false news. In hopes to make these two kingdoms bludgeon each other to death through the fatal game of war. The Templar's hope that when the smoke clears, they may overthrow both Kingdoms, and assume both of their power's into one mega-power.

The first move toward this goal has already taken place. The Templar's convinced the Elkafore Kingdom to allow the brave guards of the Pale Knights mercenary regiment; to take hold in an old castle that the Elkafore Kingdom once guarded. Saying they would be able to move their brave soldiers to defend the kingdom in their war, rather than guard an empty castle. Little does the Elkafore Kingdom know, that this castle holds something that only one other group of people aside from the Templar's seek.... The Assassins.

Draco is making heavy steam upon the castle, for he knows that the stones beneath Masyaf Castle hold a great library full of invaluable wisdom. He has made his trek and is now within reach of the castle.

The Assassin's, to the general public: Do not exist, those who don't believe in them simply see their story as a fairy tale of warriors who could never be bested no matter their foe. Others, who do believe they once roamed the earth, see them as a lost people. A faction that was all but killed out.

Your character. Could be a princess for the Elkafore Kingdom, that is asked to stay in the castle for protection as it would be the last place someone would look for her.

They could be a Knight or right-hand woman of the Elkafore Kingdom, asked to infiltrate the ranks of the mercenary group known as the "Pale Knights", and figure out what they are up to, for the King of Elkafore does not fully trust their intentions.

Your character could be: Anything! As long as the pull into the story, and are at Masyaf Castle when Draco appears! So please, do reply below or just send me a PM!

Keep in mind! I'm looking for a 50/50 split when coming down to story/smut. I am hoping for a romance to form between Draco and another character! :D

Your character could be: Anything! As long as the pull into the story! So please, if you like this plot idea, rate it! Even better, shoot me a PM and tell me your ideas! I will eagerly await both response, feedback, and PM's about the roleplay from all!

Just another side note: If you see people responding to my threads, don't let them coming before you discourage you! Sometimes the roleplay's fall through, sometimes stuff happens! So if you're interested, don't hesitate just because someone posted before you did :D

Keep in mind! I'm looking for a 50/50 split when coming down to story/smut. I am hoping for a romance to form between Draco and another character! :D

DISCLAIMER: You do not have to be an Assassin's Creed OC to play with Draco!

Last edited:
Hope someone finds this interesting! Waiting patiently for response! :D

I am interested if you are looking still.
I have to keep rereading it since this has a lot of information, but it is intriguing to me. :D

I am interested if you are looking still.
I have to keep rereading it since this has a lot of information, but it is intriguing to me. :D
Woohoo! I'm glad you're intrigued! I'll slide you a PM! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.