Downton Abbey Spin-off fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great! I think I'll use some of your CS style details to further mine, if you don't mind. I do have to point out that the year is April of 1912, a few days after the titanic sunk, so you will have to change their birthdates. And though it's completely my fault, as it's not on Raymond's CS, The Earl is the 9th earl of Waldegrave. I will add that right away. Cressica is very altruistic O.O
Haha! You so right about Cressica. She is based on someone I know in RL. I should have said altruistic, good word. I'll make the changes. I wasn't all that sure about the year so I went with 1920. I think we mentioned 1920 before, or maybe I did...anyway, I'll make the corrections. And will add the Chauffeur.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
That sounds perfectly adequate to me. Does anyone know how to work the pictures in the accordion style tabs? for the life of me I can't seem to figure it out.
Use the insert spoiler. It looks like an eye with a line across. First highlight the content you want to hide, then click on "Insert Spoiler" tab.

I'll be able to do my other character sheet tomorrow (I hope). Just thought I'd check in :)

• Thank You
Use the insert spoiler. It looks like an eye with a line across. First highlight the content you want to hide, then click on "Insert Spoiler" tab.
No, I mean the accordion style tabs that are at the bottom to the right of the insert spoiler and the left of insert article. It says you can add pictures into a slide show but I haven't found somewhere to add the URL.

Oh very neat. I tried it but the images stay still. I used insert image tab, but probably you can just use the code to place image between [slide[ and [/slide[ codes. Maybe you can figure out, it didn't work properly for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Useful
so is this dead? I'm so looking forward to this, I hope not!

so is this dead? I'm so looking forward to this, I hope not!
I certainly hope not, but I'm not a rush to get everything completed as long as people are still willing. I know how it is sometimes with losing the feeling to get something done so I'd rather wait for people to be enthusiastically interested again.

Oh gosh, I absolutely meant to get my characters put together, but then forgot! I may have overestimated how much time I would have for more role-plays anyhow. Regrettably, I think I'll have to say goodbye to this one and you lovely people. I don't want to hold anyone up. Hope you have buckets of fun with this though!

Oh gosh, I absolutely meant to get my characters put together, but then forgot! I may have overestimated how much time I would have for more role-plays anyhow. Regrettably, I think I'll have to say goodbye to this one and you lovely people. I don't want to hold anyone up. Hope you have buckets of fun with this though!
Alrighty, so Quick poll.
@Ex Machina @Oddball Should we wait and open it or just keep moving through?

Though, I'm quite busy with school at the moment I'm still here. My mind is pretty much set on it, I don't want to see the idea die. Maybe once we start others will want to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.