4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Douche
  8. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Yaoi, fantasy, furry, modern, medieval, romance, love triangles, drama, fighting, war, conflict and always love trying new ideas.
Hello, friends and strangers.

My name is Jacob Aldwyn Cane and I'm looking for talented RPers. RPers who are willing to hold their breath and jump down the rabbit hole with me. Where will it go? Nobody knows. However, I can guarantee we will have a wonderful time as we fall.

What am I looking for? Good question. Firstly males. Yep, that's it. I am wanting only MxM roleplays. I care not the gender of the RPer, only that of their character. Secondly, I want creative people. People willing to change and add to my ideas so that they surpass even my expectations, but at the same time. I want someone who can bring their own foundational ideas. Both types of creativity are most welcomed. Lastly, I want the naughty, the kinky, the passionate and the freaky. People more than willing to get down and dirty who can breathe life into our RPs. Whether it's amazing sex, or unexpected twists and turns. I want partner's who aren't afraid of not just going outside the box, but those willing to smash the box entirely.

I will now post a few ideas I have floating around and leave it to you wonderful people to PM me. Don't keep me waiting for Alice, we got a long way to go. Down to the bottom of this rabbit hole. Of course, these are not anywhere near the bulk sum of my ideas. They are just a select few I can't recall doing before, so I find them to be amongst the unique ideas I have. I purposely left them bare of detail. To start with less means we shall just add more.

I look forward to hearing from all you wonderful lovelies.

A conundrum of morality: a tale of angels and demons fighting over everyday humans.

The shallow deep: a merman is forced to the shallow waters of a nearby village.

A sinister love: an obsessed fan becomes too entrenched in illusion and is determined to drag his idol down with him.

Last of the: Mal'tal: the last elf has found his way to the forest of his people. There he summons the spirit of the world and with a heavy heart tries to use it to destroy the entire human race.

Demon on elm street: A demon of nightmares finds himself brought to the real world by his latest victim. Weakened and enraged the demon will punish and force his victim to undo this treachery.

Seems like my ideal rp partner too bad you're a adult member.

Seems like my ideal rp partner too bad you're a adult member.
I felt like I should clarify for you ^^

You can roleplay with an adult member of this site (red stars), but you can't roleplay anything that involves sexual interactions outside of your age group (the blue stars) ^^

So you can totally RP with this person, but you cannot do any smut ^^ It gotta be "safe for work/school", but that doesn't mean RPing isn't possible at all ^^!

Just thought I should tell you ^o^ <3

Status
Not open for further replies.