Down the Rabbit Hole [Fox's 1x1 Search]

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fox of Spades

giphy.gif

Anyone wanna cook up some RPs with me 8D? *Rolls away*
Intro

Hello there, stranger ^^! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, I'm Fox and I'm in need of two or so partners.

I've got some plots and fandoms listed below, but before we tumble down this rabbit hole together, I'd like to lay down a few guidelines regarding what I'm looking for in a potential RP buddy and what you guys can expect from me.

What I'm looking for:

• Someone capable of posting a couple of times a week and once a week at the very least
  • Someone who can give me at least two to three paragraphs per post
  • Someone willing to double up on characters and create and play NPCs with me
  • Someone who doesn't shy away from brainstorming and OOC chatter. Let's be friends :D! I don't bite and it's just easier to RP when we can plan away without any awkwardness. We can brainstorm through PM or Skype, whichever works. I prefer the latter cause it's faster and all that, but if you're uncomfortable with it, then don't worry~
  • Someone capable of creating their own twists. Surprise me and I'll surprise you, let's keep this thing interesting for the both of us, yeah? But that said xD don't pull out game changing twists and all without bringing it up as well.

What you can expect from me:

• Two to three posts a week. If school ends up being kind to me then I might be able to give you more replies. At the very least, you'll get one post a week. (And this'll most likely only happen when things get busy and I get swamped with readings and papers xD)
  • Replies of at least two to three paragraphs. Mostly, I give what I get and try to mirror my partner's post length.
  • I love playing NPCs and doubling up. Soooo rest assured, our world will defo have more than just two people in it.

• If I'm going to disappear for extended periods of time or if I get swamped with schoolwork, I'll make sure to inform you. And if I end up losing interest in our RP or it turns out we don't click as RP partners, then I will tell you instead of just disappearing off the face of the earth. Please do the same for me ^^ and we can either try to work things out or go our separate ways. There won't be any hard feelings and it'll be 10x better than continuing a RP neither of us feel is fun.
  • OOC chatter. Brainstorming is wonderful, and I will most likely pester you with ideas soo prepare yourself~
  • Not as important as the rest but I figured I'd toss it up too. Anime photos, I just don't feel comfortable with the whole using real people's pics as face claims
  • Check out my RP Resume to find out more

Fandoms
(Note: Our RPs do not have to be set in these universes, we can choose to use these fandoms as inspiration and create our own worlds.)

• Alice in Wonderland
  • Studio Ghibli stuff
  • Pokemon
  • Dark Souls
  • Madoka Magica
  • Gravity Falls
  • Donnie Darko
  • Adventure Time
  • Oxenfree
  • Darkest Dungeons
  • Welcome to Nightvale
  • RWBY (Out of everything on this list, this is the fandom I'm least familiar with. Loving the concept though xD)

Plot Ideas
(Note: None of these have been fleshed out because I'd like for us to worldbuild together, brainstorming ftw~)
1. Episodic Post-Apocalyptic RP. Sandbox-ish in nature, timeskips and jumping back and forth through time will be quite common.
  • The world ends, but life goes on. A decade ago the world ended (how it ended will be up to us, an epidemic, a zombie apocalypse, global warming or whatever xD) but life goes on. We'll be playing a handful of characters and we'll be following their misadventures as they travel in search of supplies, safety, happiness, and more. More character-centric than plot-centric, we'll be jumping back and forth through time and playing out the scenarios that have shaped, changed, and scarred our characters. Episodic in nature, each arc will focus on an important time in these survivors' lives.

2. Lighthearted modern fantasy RP. Features dimension hopping through strange, surreal worlds. Is most likely not as cute and innocent as it appears to be.
  • Two or more people who are connected in some way chance upon a magical creature that fell out of the sky. It turns out the animal is a dimension hopping creature that keeps the balance between worlds stable. The humans end up getting involved in wacky quests that take them to colorful and crazy worlds while also having to juggle real life responsibilities.

3. A bleak fantasy RP set in the afterlife. Sandbox-ish in nature and more character-centric than anything else. Monsters and hazy memories await in this tale of desperation. Less about glorious battles and more about forging friendships and finding redemption.

• Dead adventurers awaken in a bleak, surreal world. Their memories are hazy, but one thing is for certain, they are dead and there is no way back to the realm of the living. This RP will focus on the adventurers as they struggle to come to terms with their death and survive in a world of madness and monsters.

And that's a wrap

If you're interested in RPing with me, shoot me a PM or leave me a message here ^^! Haha, tell me a bit about yourself as well and feel free to shoot some ideas at me if you have any. Since I'm only looking for two partners, I apologize in advance if I end up being picky. Anyways, thanks a bunch for the interest and for reading through this search :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Stray Cat
Bump, still looking ^^

Also, going to get to all the PMs in a bit.

FOX, if you get a chance to PM me Too, that'd be great. I'd love to discuss something! If you're up for it. It's been a really long time since we really got into any hijinks together. Plus, my GPA is high enough that I honestly feel like I can take on one more. What do you say, ol' partner? :) I would construct a PM explaining a few things but I really need to get to bed as soon as I can put Pokemon Emerald down for a minute. ^^"

Reactions: Fox of Spades
Status
Not open for further replies.