Dovah's Works

M

Manakete

Original poster
Writing is practically a part of me, physically and mentally, and I usually find myself writing poetry or short stories/descriptions at school when I take a break from drawing Pokemon and/or doing my work. Iwaku has a showcase, so I have decided to show my work in this online case! /amgsolame;w;

Post 1
Poetry

Post 2
Short Stories/Descriptions

Post 3
Writing-related art (such as character art)

Post 4
Parodies

Post 1
Poetry

All poetry is original and created by me.

Dreaming
(inspired by Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies)

Sometimes I look to the sky
And then I wonder why
Why was I chosen
To be cast out amongst this lie

But then I realize
I am Sentinel of the Skies
I am needed here for now
But once again I will arise

Someday I will return
But for now, all I'll do is yearn
To fly up into the clouds
And this quest, adjourn

My wings will be here once again
A halo perched atop my head
The pink glow of a Celestrian
I will fly home again

The sun's setting in the East
A sign of the waking beast
My blade is sheathed, I will not fight
For he brings the Salvation that we seek

Ascend, my brothers, for I'm coming with you...​

Post 2
Short Stories/Descriptions

All short stories and descriptions are original and created by me.

CAUTION: Violence/blood/gore/etc

Oh, Mary
(a short story)
(I wrote this when I was twelve .3.)

A tisket, a tasket, nailing shut your casket. A tisket, a tasket, there's blood in Mary's basket.

Oh, Mary. You thought yourself a kind soul. But you were wrong, you were very wrong. You were a bad girl, Mary, a very bad girl. So I made you pay.

You hurt me, Mary. You drove me to The End, but instead you were ended. You hurt many of us. So I brought it upon myself to kill you. And I liked it...

I strung you up from my ceiling by your wrists, your perfect wrists. I made it so you could not make a sound. I licked the sweet blade that was the first part of your undoing, drawing my own blood. Do you remember the beautiful red tears I drew under your eyes? I do. Do you remember the bite of the blade down your arms, making shallow cuts, and my delighted laugh? Oh, how the blood excited me! Do you recall when I ripped your pretty flowered dress off, leaving you naked like a newborn baby? I proceeded to slice down your legs, more shallow cuts. You groaned quietly and I giggled. If only you had been a good girl.

Remember, I took that tiny knife and drew those beautifully intricate designs? The crimson droplets added to the effect. Then I got tired of waiting. I flicked my wrist, causing your stomach to open. I pulled out your large intestine and wore it as a gory boa. Your small intestine was my headband, tied around my forehead.

Your muffled screams angered me... so I cut out your voicebox and ate it... it wasn't very tasty. You bled. You bled very much. I reveled in that crimson pool, then I planted a black kiss upon your cheek. The mark of my kill.

I'll let them find you. They'll chase after me, but they won't find me. Nobody ever has.​

Post 3
Writing-related art

All art is original and created by me.​

Parodies

Bimbo Queen
My friend Larissa and I wrote this song after Miss America visited our school c: It's supposed to be sang or recited to the tune of the first four lines of the Dragonborn Chant from Skyrim.

Bimbo queen, bimbo queen, wears duct tape-covered things
Calls to all of your men, beware of her charms!
She is spawned of evil, Oblivion's mistress
Bimbo queen, bimbo queen, looks like a Hagraven!

I know, it's rather disrespectful to her, but we were bored and she looked like a bimbo. Also, Elder Scrolls.