Double-tap 'create post'

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Draugvan

Original poster
I find myself having to click once (button is green)...wait a few seconds (button is grey)...and then click 'post' again (button is green) for most forum and pm responses to go through. The same again for AMOR.​

^ It included posting this thread, funnily enough.

I have this issue occasionally, but only when I have a poor internet connection...What browser are you using?

Chrome. Though I've only had this issue for the last week or so, and I'm in the same wifi spot in my house - i.e. similar internet connection to before.

Hrm. I use Chrome fairly regularly and I don't have a problem...Sorry, I'm unhelpful, maybe one of the maintenance peeps can be of more use than I am.

I may also add that I often have to click twice to navigate chat when I click on the trackpad of my laptop. It may be that a mouse click is 'more responsive' than a trackpad click?? Just spitballing here.

I have all sorts of trouble with touch mode on my laptop... But it seems pretty universal for me, not just central to Iwaku. Could just be Xenforo isn't totally calibrated for it?

Reactions: Draugvan
Hi,

Do you happen to use java based application or game while posting? Because I get similar issue when I have minecraft or 7days open (which are java games).

Just the usual culprits like FB and YouTube.

I must ask, has the issue at hand been resolved?

Nah its still happening. But I haven't seen any twice posted posts, so I've learned to live with it.

I have the same issue, but only on one of my devices. All three use Chrome. My mobile should be the one with the worst connection, yet my home laptop is the one that I have to double-click on.

I just assume that I have no bandwidth at those times because of a game my mom plays... (20+ games of Yahtzee going, each one checking for updates every few seconds... It kills the bandwidth, obviously. This is why the rest of the family constantly fusses at her about playing it. Though she does disconnect the device from the internet for most of the day, now.)

So, maybe your issue is similar to mine? (It only slows down a few of the sites I'm on, so it might not be overly noticeable all the time.)

It'll happen when I'm the only one logged into this internet.

I also find it's worse the busier chat is, like there's feedback lag on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.