Double Roleplayer seeking MxM (Large List)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spoilers

Original poster
I was kind of nervous about posting this. I've been a bit out of sorts lately, I admit that. Anyway, I'm back...obviously, and have a request in mind. However, I'm also a double roleplayer, so I plan to feed my partner's appetite as well.

What I want; I want to RP in the DC Verse, any version of the comics, or cartoons, so any fans of Young Justice, Justice League etc, and this next part is the possible deal-breaker. I want to play my own version of Batman as the sub, in some MxM relationship. I don't have an exact crush in mind yet, because I will want to see what my partner likes. If my partner likes rough stuff I'll choose a crush for that, same as I will pick a different crush, if my partner prefers to play a dom who is more sweet, and sensitive.

So yeah, that's what I want. Your side however, can be MxM, MxF, FxF, anything goes.

I can obviously do DC

I can also do, Marvel Comics, Marvel Cinematic Universe, X-Men, One Punch Man, Boku No Hero Academia, Naruto, One Piece, are my top series, as I love stuff with super humans, and super powers.

I'll also do, Hellsing, Halo, Dead Space, Resident Evil, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Gakuen Alice, Ouran, Witch Hunter Robin, Mass Effect...you can ask and I'll say if I know a series.

I'm also willing to do originals, so any original idea that you may have, is fine too. It could be just a pairing, or a whole world, you have set up. Fantasy, Modern, Science-Fiction, Horror, I'm open to all genres.

I'm more comfortable discussing my kinks, and limits in person.

I'm not super, fussy, on length, but I do ask for a three paragraph, minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.