DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAAAAY.

E

EphemeralStar

Original poster
Hey. :) I joined just...now! So HAI!! n.n
BTW, I love Survey's. Just sayin'.

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Star or Lala

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I have boobs... so either I'm a girl, or a fat dude.
I'm 17, turning 18 in November. :3

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Mature, fantasy, magical powers :heart: Actually, I'm pretty open-minded, and haven't really explored other types of RP's....soooo..

What kind of characters do you usually play?
I like happy-cutesy characters, bitchy-hard to warm up to characters, sexy-woman who wants to rape you characters, or guys.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?
I... I... prefer my jell-o cup. *eats it* om nom nom.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
ITS FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAAAAAY!!!! *shot* I'm kidddding ^_^

Haha welcome to Iwaku. I can tell you are going to fit it quite well I find you rather amusing. :]]

You can't go wrong with Jell-o cups!

...*dies* TUXEDO MASK!? <3 <3 <3 My fan-girl fantasies are all rushing back to me........Aiya.... <3
And WEWT! I'm glad about that. n.n

No, no you cannot! :D

I'm beginning to think that you're just an old member posing as a new member, because you sound too insane to not have been here before. Anyways, i'm beginning to think that Friday is going to become the new rick roll, only with this one inducing more hate and anger.

Anyways, welcome to the site, where we steal all your jello *slurps it down* ^^

'either a girl or a fat dude' reminds me of that fuckin' annoying song 'fat dutch boy singing.'

fat dutch boy

please.. please... don't take offense to this, but it just made me giggle.

welcome to iwaku.

Mr.Popo: Insane, eh? :cool: But no, I'm just like this~ and have been on lots of forums before.

Idylle: HAHAHA I would only take offense to that if I was him...but since I'm not ... LOLOLOL. And thank you ^_^

Hey there, welcome to Iwaku.

I'm just gonna leave this here...

Torsty: I like the pun. xD AND THANKS BROSKI

Xindaris: Bwahahaha Thanks. I actually.....saw a double rainbow IRL!!! I'm not even kidding...and I took pictures <3

Zoinks! Me'n Scoob are out on this one...

Now even Sakura's making alts.

Don't worry, that's just our token British snarker.

Welcome to the site, Star!
Seems you're already warming up fairly quickly!
I like your sense of humor already. 8D

Anyway, welcome welcome, make yourself at home, have fun, and see you around the forums. ^_^
(or in the Cbox if you ever go in)

Cha! *tips hat*

THERE'S A CBOX!? I was not aware. D:
And thanks Loveless! I love that username~
BTW.... Can someone help me out with the roleplay area? I'm a little confused on how to get into it. It's different compared to my other RPforums.

All you need to do is scroll down to the Roleplay Central sub-forum and click on the 'ROLEPLAY OOCS' section. That lists all the RPs that are going on at the moment, which you can sign up for in their Out Of Character threads.

Alternatively, have a trawl through the In-Character sections and see if any of the Jump In games take your fancy; they don't require character sheets so you can just go ahead and start playing in those games.

And yeah, welcome to Iwaku. You seem insane enough to get along fine here.