Double,Double, toil and trouble. (HoldMeCloser++TheWritingOwl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen a witch, so I have no grounds on which I am basing either side. She is so warming, something about her is just too good to be true.
*He closes his eyes as she approaches, raising one arm to cover his face.*
Can what she is saying really be true? Is she what he has searched for all this time?
*He opens them slowly, moving his arm to see. He silently looks up at her with her hand held out. pausing before slowly reaching out and holding it. As he raises to his feet, he looks dead at her, deep into her eyes.*
"Are you really an elf? From the Sacred Forest? Do you know magic?" He asked slowly....

"Would you like me to demonstrate?" The girl asked, holding out a hand that was sparking with magic. It was said that Elves had a magic of empathy, they could transfer feelings to others through physical contact. This was something witches could not do as they had lost all empathy.

*He reached out his hand without thinking, still staring into her eyes.*
Could she be. My long search, is it over? A throat formed in his neck as he held back his emotions.
"What are you going to do to me?" He asked quietly.

"Give you relief." The girl said. She grabbed his hand and sent waves of calm over to him. He could feel his muscles relaxing and his mind calming.

His tension seemed to be flowing out of him, his worries about her with it. Her hand was warm in his.
*He immediately gets down on all fours and lowers his head.*
"PLEASE HELP ME. I NEED YOUR HELP, ILL DO ANYTHING, GIVE ANYTHING I CAN. name your price."
*He waits, face down to the floor, desperate.*

"My price...?" The girl asked. She thought for a moment. "Stop acting so desperate." She said. "It makes you look like a fool." She leaned against the table, waiting for him to stand back pu. "And stop yelling."

*He looked up, despair in his face.*
"There is nothing I can offer? Sorry i didn't mean to raise my voice, but desperate I am afraid I am."
He never once figured he wouldn't have anything to offer. Finding an elf was hard enough, he hadn't thought about the small things.

The girl sighed. "Fine, if you really want to give me something then your name would be nice." She said, running a hand through her hair. The boy was being a bit difficult. Nothing she couldn't handle though.

*He stood up and brushed himself off.*
"Armin, pleasure to meet you, and what is your name ?"
He felt a little ashamed, but this girl was something he had to try and get her help.
*He smiles, at her as she sits back down. He sits back next to her.*

"Rein. It is a pleasure to meet you Armin." She said, smiling. She yawned, stretching a bit. "Why don't we go get some rest?" Rein suggested, standing up.

*He smiles back, and laughed when she yawned.*
She was beyond cute, if she really is an elf, then the stories don't do justice. If I get back home I will write a story of my own, and tell it to the kids.
"Yeah, I'm beat."
*He stood up after her, and sat against the wall by the fire.*
"You know rein. I cant leave in the morning, I will do whatever I have to. I need your help."
*He said shutting his eyes.*

Rein smiled and grabbed a blanket, putting it over him. "You already have it, Armin." She said, smiling. With another yawn, she walked over to the guest bedroom and crashed on the bed.

Why is she being so nice? I don't know why but I feel warmth coming from her...Maybe its just the fire.
*He smiles and closes his eyes.*
Do not let her see you smiling you idiot. Its creepy.
"Thank you....Rein."

Rein said nothing, already asleep. The morning came quickly as the sun peaked over the horizon. Birds started chirping, waking Rein from her slumber. She stretched, still half-asleep.

Lets have some of this, and some of this. I think this was it. What a handy little cottage this is.
*He quietly opened the door to the cottage, stepping inside and placing an assortment of fruit down on the table.*
Not much of a sleeper, up early, and down late.
*He sat down at the table, drinking water and nibbling at fruit.*

Status
Not open for further replies.