Double Date

• Thread starter Oh Hey It's Domo
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hm, Drake you beat me to that question," the teacher said, overhearing the group as she walked over to Diana. "In fact, I have to send Diana to the nurse. Any head injury, large or small, has to be reported to the nurse after all."

Diana had forgotten about that rule, and nodded. "All right,"

The teacher nodded and wrote the pass for both Diana and Drake. She handed the pass to Diana and Diana got up to leave the room. "Be back in a bit!" she said.

"See you soon, Diana, Drake," Tristan called back. He then looked to Jae and smiled once the two left. "She'll be fine, I'm sure of it!" he said with a smile.

Drake nodded, having known about the rule but didn't want to point it out. He stood with Diana, smiling softly. "We'll be back in no time." he said quietly to his friends Tristan and Jae before following Diana out.

Jae looked at Tristan and nodded, smiling and giggling a little. "Today's just a messy day isn't it?" she said, giggling.

Diana smiled to Drake and then walked with him to the nurse's office. Now would be a good time to ask what he was writing about. "So what were you writing?"

Tristan chuckled a bit. "Yeeeah, I'd say so."

Drake stayed right next to her, smiling. "A story about a little boy who grew up to be the greatest inventor and soldier mankind has ever seen." he said in his same soft, quiet voice.

Jae giggled and nodded. "Yes, very much so."

"Oh, inventor AND soldier? Nice!" Diana said with a nod. "Hm...Heh, Drake," she started, nudging him a bit. "Your voice is so quiet, it's calming! ...E-ehehe not trying to be weird or anything. Just wanted to say that," Diana stuttered. She didn't want to come off as being a weirdo to Drake, even though they had known each other.

Tristan smiled and stretched. He then looked to his desk. Great, they had to work on yet another Career survey. "Huh...I'm tired of these surveys."

Drake nodded when she commented on the inventor/soldier, but when she mentioned his voice, he blushed slightly. "Umm...th-thanks.." he said, smiling at her. "You're...sweet." he said, closing his eyes as he smiled before looking where he was going, the smile still present.

Jae glanced at the survey and frowned a little. "Do we have to do it?" She said curiously. "I already took this one at my old school.."

There it was, his sweet smile again. It was so adorable on him. Diana smiled back warmly and chuckled a bit.

The two finally made it to the nurses office. Diana had to answer a few questions and then call her parents, the standard procedure for any head injury. She was allowed to go back to class after doing so, so the nurse signed their pass and sent them on their way.

"Well, it's done!" Diana said, nudging Drake a bit.

"Ahh for class participation we do," Tristan sighed. "Don't feel left out, I'm pretty sure we've taken this survey and many variations of it last year. And the year before that..."

Drake smiled. "Yes it is!" he said, chuckling a little. He smiled at her, putting an elbow on her shoulder for a second. "You're a good friend Diana." he said softly before dropping his arm, looking straightforwards.

Jae sighed and nodded. "Okay okay...this sucks." she shrugged and started filling it out, finishing within minutes. "at least they're easy."

"Aww..." Diana couldn't suppress that remark. Remarks like that always made her cheeks turn a nice tint of pink, especially from a close friend like Drake. "Heh, thank you...You are too!"

Tristan also finished it, a little bit after Jae. "Yep!" He slapped his pencil on the desk, turned to Jae and crossed his legs. He was giving the impression of being a T.V. interviewer. "So Jae," he began in a reporter's tone. "Tell me about yourself."

Drake smiled and couldn't help it. He hugged her. "You're welcome!" he chuckled a little and let go, continuing down the hall.

Jae giggled a little, turning to face him. "Well, I love to write and build, hopefully I'll major in architecture and writing, I'm an only child, and my parents are..." she thought of the right words, "separated." she smiled. "You?" she countered.

Status
Not open for further replies.