Double Cross: City L OOC/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if Ryouta will turn up immediately, but I am going to try and move things toward "everyone meeting up" or at least being in the same place, if possibly for different reasons. Got a post to move scenes along partially in the works and should finish it tomorrow unless I completely forget things.

It also comes to my attention that I think nobody is a high-schooler, so bumping Yuko up to college age and going from there.

Last edited:
Double-posting, but I don't care. Later than intended, but I got something going. I feel a little bad about starting Iharu's intro off with a roll, but how he does might determine a few things, so I might as well get it out of the way. It certainly feels right, if he's going to go through someone else's stuff for clues, at least.

Rolling away.

Instead of double post with the new info, I just edited it into the scene, after the request for the roll. And heck yeah, first roll of the game, and we already have a critical going off.

Alrighty so I practically have my post done, but I wish to ask to a question.

@R-9 Pilot, Would you rather Michiyo stay the arcade, or go to the teacher?

Ah. The flashback scene is certainly over once she picks up her things and leaves, if I need to say that.

Next would probably be to go to the seminar location, really. I'm going to try and herd everyone there so they can all meet up.

Everyone should also roll 1d10 and add it to their Encroachment rate. I'll try to remind people about that at the start of every scene.

Alrighty, to the teacher it is.

Cheesy secret phrase is a go!

Rolling for great justice.

It's fine. I've been pretty bad about keeping things running and all, myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.