1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Doodle, doodle, doodle...IWAKU?!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by The Returner, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So it is official. Iwaku is omnipresent. When I was taking a break, I started doodling and when I looked at the result...well, see for yourself and let me know what you think.

Pencil outline (open)
    [​IMG]

Ordinary black pen outline (open)
    [​IMG]

There is also this random doodle I did during one lecture that I want to share with you guys as well, just because it is so random :-P

Random doodle (open)
    [​IMG]

Well, that's all from my so-called art outburst :-P

• Like Like x 3
  2. Your outbursts are cute and creative. You should color them in! :D

3. Oh well, I can try to do the Iwaku one but the 3rd one...I kind of threw that one away already >.< But thank you! I am glad you find the doodles cute ^_^

4. They are awesome! I do something like that too when I'm bored :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. This thread of mine has been dead for almost two years. ALMOST! Time to throw some bad art at you people :flail:

Both of the attachments are tail spike extensions. These were designed for my lamia character but can theoretically be used by any reptilian character that has a pointy tail.

Enjoy! :jump::hyper:

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.