Don't You Want Me, Baby?

D

Dee Vine

Original poster
Greetings,

Please, call me Dee... So, I'm on the hunt for a one on one partner to do a romance based role play with me, most likely based in a modern or futuristic setting (but I would love to see us work it into a past setting), that is based loosely on a song. I don't mind keeping it clean from mature-based scenes, however if you are 18+ (it's just my comfort zone) and you find you would like to do a one on one with me in the mature section of the forums, then just private message me. Anyone else, well... You're welcome to role play with me as well.

First and foremost though, I have a few requirements - it's not that I'm stuck up or snooty about who I roleplay with, but I'm someone who enjoys quantity and quality at the same time. I ask that you be able to provide at least two paragraphs (consisting of five sentences or more) per post (more is always welcome) and that you have pretty decent grammar and punctuation skills. I am also looking for a male or someone who plays male characters, and the age ranges for the characters would be twenty and up, once again it's just something I prefer.

Also, you'll notice I enjoy a lot of older music... You just can't beat the oldies, they don't make music like that anymore.

So, onto the songs that I would love to build plots around:

Don't You Want Me by Human League
Don't Stop Believin' by Journey
Open Arms by Journey
Faithfully by Journey
I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore by REO
Don't Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John & Kiki Dee
Uptown Girl by Billy Joel
Somebody to Love by Queen
Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler
Jessie's Girl by Rick Springfield
You Give Love A Bad Name by Bon Jovi
Back to December by Taylor Swift
I'll Cover You from RENT
Tough Lover from Burlesque

There may be more songs added later on, and if you have a suggestion I would love to hear it! Just link me to the song!