1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, modern, realistic, mystery, horror
(Okay, I would reeeaaallllyy be happy if we could add some plot to this, but if we can't it's okay. For now it can just be a mature scene and then after that, if we have any ideas we'll see. Or if you have any ideas now, tell me! :) I want to rp this in PMs, so just say below if you're interested.)

Marley made the finishing touches on dinner, happily prepared for her master/boyfriend to come home. It was their anniversary! She wondered what the plans for tonight were while she admired her work. She had made dinner, cleaned the mansion, with the help from some other slaves if course, and even dressed up a little, assuming he would be taking her out somewhere. And she knew he liked when she dressed up for him.

The time passed, hours went by, and Mar waited and waited. The food had gotten cold, and she had just given up on waiting any longer. Maybe he forgot... or maybe he didn't and decided to go to the strip club to celebrate himself...

Moping, she grabbed a granola bar and changed into sweats and a tank top, guessing he probably won't be home tonight. 'Stupid.. you might be his girlfriend, but you're still his slave. His property. There's no anniversary for that.'

Mar watched TV in the dark, alone in the main open foyer, her feet propped up on the couch as she slowly ate her food. She left her makeup on, and her hair done, still wanting to look at least a little better than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.