1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I enjoy Fantasy, Scifi, Romance, Magical, Modern and much more. I probably can't list them all! If there is something you want to try and it isn't listed here, just ask. I rarely say no!
..You think you've found someone who sound like they are really interested in your RP but then when it comes time to play they start singing a different tune? I really really hate when people do that, especially having spent 6 HOURS plotting out ideas and connections between characters. I come on to my chat and I think that we are about to start and instead he starts pulling back because he doesn't think it will make sense since we have no designated politics put on our kingdom before we started.

I offer to make him one and then he and seems to agree before starting to use other excuses. He doesn't want to play his character this way or he doesn't think that they would React this way in real life.

THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE IT IS A DAMN ROLE PLAY!

I'll admit that I did come into this idea with a lot planned out and I suppose there must have been some miscommunications during our talk but still! to actually pull back on the idea and have the guts to offer me something completely different, after you have agreed to play the one I offered...It's like a slap to the face about my idea!

Maybe it was me, maybe it was the sheer size and concentration that the RP was going to need. I really don't know why it was intimidating. All I know, is that I'm mad as hell and want to punch someone >.>

Alright, I'm done ranting...If you need me I'll be dreaming about killing cute little sheep...

I'll catch you on Skype to give you my words of wisdom, AKA, condolences.

It's hard to figure out sometimes, but there kinda is a code to RPing, and a way to do things.

If you offer to RP with someone, and then don't want to, the best course of action, is to simply tell the truth.

But it doesn't QUITE seem like he's withdrawing, just wishy-washy. Wait for things to settle, give him a while. Perhaps things will work out.