Don't Want Your Sympathy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Griffin isn't as scary as my father is..." Alejandro looked out the window, and then back at the front. "Actually I am, I didn't eat this morning and could go for something to eat."

Zack laughed at that. "He can be. Right now Griffin is trying to be sociable. I will make us something to get when to the house."

"No you will not." Griffin growled at him. "You will stay off your feet at least twenty-four hours. You know drugs hit you hard. Your in no shape to be cooking. Is there Anything you can't eat Alejandro?"

"I'm pretty much Allergy free, although I don't like large pieces of cooked peppers... Gag reflex kicks in." Alejandro looked at Zack. "I don't think you mentioned your name, unless I missed it." Alejandro glances at Griffin hoping he dosen't growl again.

"I thought I introduced myself but it is possible that I forgot in the choas. My name is Zachary. Please call me Zack though." Zack introduce himself as Griffin pulled into the driveway of an old Victorian. The house was a soft blue gray color.

Griffin parked and climbed out of the car. He came around and opened the passenger door. He eased Zack out of the oversized truck. "Do you need help Alejandro?"

Alejandro nodded when Zack introduced himself, and then pushed open the car door when they pulled to a stop. "I got it." Alejandro jumped from the truck, and then looked up at the house. "It's a nice place."

"Make yourself at home." Griffin growled. He lifted Zack easily into his arms. "I've got to put your knight in dented armor to bed." He explained. He didn't give either of them a chance to protest. He stormed up to the house. He paused only briefly to allow Zack to unlock and open the door for him. Then he carried his brother off up the stairs.

Alejandro walked into the house, and looked about briefly before finding the living room, and sitting down on the couch. He sighed and leaned against the back of the couch. He wondered where Zack would be, but found it better to not going hunting for him since he already had the smallest fear of Griffin already.

Griffin tucked Zack into bed. "Stay put!" He scolded.

Zack struggled to stay awake. But the drugs were pulling him under. "Be nice." He warned his brother.

Griffin snorted. He slowly made his way down stairs. When he saw Alejandro sitting on the couch he said. "Guest room is upstairs. Next to Zack's. It's the only other bedroom up there. I'll order us some pizza."

Alejandro nodded, and then stood up slowly to go take a look at the room that would be his. He walked up the stairs carefully since he knew there was a slight chance of Zack being asleep. Walking into the bedroom, Alejandro looked about it, and then sat down. With his bag with him he pulled it off his shouldered, and then opened it pulling out his sketchbook and his pencils. He took a moment to think of what he was going to draw, and then he placed the pencil to the paper, and started drawing.

Zack slept soundly in his room. Griffin checked on him when the pizza arrived. When his brother didn't stir when he tried to wake him, Griffin decided to let him sleep. He went down the hall to check on Alejandro. "Pizza's here. Help yourself whenever your ready. Kitchen is downstairs through the living room." He told the younger man. Then without waiting for a response he turned hand headed back down the stairs.

Alejandro jumped slightly when he heard Griffin's voice, but not so that it was noticeable. Alejandro set his sketchbook to the side which had a picture of Zack beautifully drawn. Alejandro left the room, and then headed down stairs to grab himself some pizza. Grabbing two pieces, Alejandro stuck them on a plate, and then found a place to sit down and eat.

Griffin glared at the younger man. He eat in silence. He didn't care how much the boy eat as long as he ate. He was responsible for Alejandro's care until Zack was back on his feet. He didn't like strangers but the not was small and weak so Griffin deemed him not a threat to either of them. "You should give Zack tat drawing you made of him."

Alejandro looked over at Griffin when he mentioned the drawing. "You saw that?" He asked. Most of the time he kept drawings like that a secret since they were the only ones that weren't of cemetery statues. "You really think I should give him the picture?" Alejandro stared down at his plate of pizza.

"I didn't mean to." Griffin assured him gruffly. He knew that some people preferred to keep their art to themselves until it was done. He tried to respect other peoples privacy. "I think that he would like to have it. Zack is a sucker for things like that."

Alejandro blushed, and picked up the last piece of pizza on his plate. "It's just the normally I don't draw things like that..." Alejandro took a large bite of his pizza, and stared down at the floor. "I started drawing it simply because I'm trying to figure some other stuff to draw for those murals..."

Reactions: KatherinWinter
"It's good." Griffin assured him. "What Zack has in mind for the murals are happy welcoming images. Subsets, beaches, angels, you know things that appeal to families." Not that he thought that Alejandro knew what would appeal to a happy family anymore than the brothers did.

Alejandro thought about if for a minute as he ate the last bit of the pizza in his hand. "I think I have just the thing in mind." a small smile tugged at Alejandro's lips, and then he slowly got up from his spot. Disappearing into the kitchen he set his plate into the sink, and then walked back upstairs. Staring down at his sketchbook he remembered that eventually he would have to go back to his father's house to pick up everything else of his.

Zack tossed a mms turned as the medication started to wear off. He had never been good with pain. He would have never survived the way Griffin had. He finally opened his eyes a couple hours after Alejandro and Griffin had pizza. He struggled to sit up.

Alejandro was sitting in his room, busy drawing a picture of a city scape at night. He had stretched out on the bed, and was laying flat on his stomach staring down at the pencil gliding across the page.

"Alejandro?"Zack called her know there was a greater chance of the young man being closer than his brother was. Griffin was great when it came to physical stuff. But his brother made a terrible nurse. Not that Griffin wouldn't take care of him if the needed arose. It was just that his brother had a terrible bedside manner. He was gruff and impatient. Right now Zack didn't want to deal with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.