1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Don't Starve RP? (Probably romance.)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Beatrice, Jan 18, 2016.

1. I really want to do an RP based on the game Don't Starve, where our characters have to survive and escape a desolate island.

I could even play Wilson: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/GvxaQHPoLu8/maxresdefault.jpg

Maybe your character is his protege and gets dragged into this mess along with him? I like fluff so leave now if that's not your thing.

2. I'm game for this, if you'll have my company? Though I can't promise daily activity, perhaps a few replies a day on a good day and a few replies every other day in a bad week? Aside from that, I am new to the game and have only played it a few times, so I can't say if be comfortable playing any canon characters. Otherwise I am totally up for this if you'd be interested in giving it a go with me? If so please pm me, as I cannot yet do so myself, thanks in advance!