Don't Rest Your Head: A tale in two cities.

Roll again in a new post WMD, You can't add rolls to a post already posted. Also DON'T preview a post with rolls in it.

ah. the preview is where i fucked up lol

[roll0] = Discipline 1
[roll1] = discipline 2
[roll2] = discipline 3
[roll3] = Exhaustion 1
[roll4] = Madness (hands transforming into chaos warrior hands) 1

Ok for you WMD against your 2 successes, 6 pain.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

4 successes, pain wins, Exhaustion Dominates. You lose the fight and you get seriously tired out. Increase your exhaustion again so you'll always roll 2 dice for that now. Feel free to post, you doth are alive but your friend is knocked out and robbed.

Ala, 3 pain to catch this guy.

Here ya goes.

Disipline
[roll]1d6[/roll]
[roll]1d6[/roll]
[roll]1d6[/roll]

Exhaustion
[roll]1d6[/roll]
[roll]1d6[/roll]
[roll]1d6[/roll]
[roll]1d6[/roll]

Madness
[roll]1d6[/roll]
[roll]1d6[/roll]

EDIT: Well, balls. Lemme try again.

Disipline
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Exhaustion
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

Madness
[roll7]
[roll8]

Ok Grumpy!

4 Pain:

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Ok Grumps, you beat these two Exhaustion dominates.

WMD I need you to make another roll, against 4 pain. You are being followed. The roll is shaking the Sewing needle-headed dog.

Discipline rolls

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Madness roll (i figure we keep messing with the character, since its brainfucked "holy fuck what the hell" time, he wont change so much once he sorta understands shit)
[roll3]

Need you to roll one more die, for your permanent exhaustion you picked up during the fight. Though I'll roll so long.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

0 successes for pain

OK WMD Madness dominated, you picked a fight response, minor use of your madness power. Task: Evade the dog. You go ageshit aggressive doing things without thinking. Jeff won't see a thing, his mind inventing logical explanations for everything that goes on, and you succeed. After that you may follow the dog to search for the monster that attacked you (Its actual quarry. Not you.)

Grumpy is MIA, WMD is going slow and so is Alarice. Feel free to post a sheet.

was in sydney. i thought you were gonna post the attack of the needle dog or summat.

I was going to but its your character going berserk and learning his power.

My name is: Johann Sylar Clemmer

And I am: A clocksmith with a missing father and an pocket watch that doesn't work

Whats been keeping you awake? Constantly trying to fix father's pocketwatch, which refuses to work no matter what

What just happened to you? A stranger walked in with what appeared to be a clockwork man. He asked me to fix it, but under no circumstances was I to wind him up. After paying and saying he'd be back the enxt day for him, I set right up to fixing the man. When finished, he resembled a old British police officer. That's when my curiosity got the better of me, and things went weird. I wound up the man, despite the stranger's warnings. I figured I'd only wind him a little, so he'd have stopped moving by the time the man returned for him. But when I did, the clockwork officer did more than just move, he came to life! And then he attacked me. His first swing at me was jerky, like an ancient machine starting up again after centuries of ill-repair and disregard. I managed to dodge it, but his second swing caught me in my head. Luckily, it seemed the old boy was still waking up, and I didn't get more than a deep bruise. So I did the only thing I could think of. I ran. I grabbed my coat and ran. And so did the now tick'd off ticking officer. He chased me through the streets, but this was my home. I managed to loose him after only a few turns down various allyways. At least I thought it was home, but this new backstreet seemed off. That's when I heard ticking. Not the loud, angry ticking of the officer, but the soft ticking of a pocket watch. I reached into my coat pocket and pulled out my father's pocket watch, moving once again after all these years of silence. Frustrated, both with myself for not making it work sooner and for winding up the man, I yelled at the inanimte watch in my hand. "WHY? Why do you start working now, of all times?" And then something suprising happened. It answered. It didn't so much tell me directly as a thought popped into my head. "It has come home. It has finally returned to the Mad City."

Whats on the surface? Johann is a man who desperately seeks his missing father. His fascination of fixing things is a result of his job of clocksmith.

What lies beneath? While Johann does miss his dad, what he really wants are answers. It wouldn't matter to him if his father came home so long as he knew why. As far as fixing things goes, his reason is a lot deeper. Johann feels as though he himself is missing a piece, and until he finds it, he'll never be able to sleep.

What is your path? Johann will search the Mad City for both the answers about his father and his missing piece. He'll learn the inner workings of the Mad City itself, then throw a monkey wrench into it's heart if that's what it comes to.

Discipline:(X)(X)(X)
Permanent Madness:( )( )( )
Current Exhaustion:( )( )( )

Current Responses:
Fight: ( )
Flight: ( )( )

talents:
Exhaustion Talent: Let's Find Out What Makes You Tick
With a simple touch, Johann can tell how anything works and if it's broken, how to fix it. Anything.

Madness Talent: Fall to Pieces
Johann can collapse into an pile of self animate cogs, gears, and springs in order to escape from nearly any situation. (Includes any clothes and items he has on him)
1-2 Dice: The pieces are the size of a basket ball
3-4 Dice: The pieces are the size of a fist
5 Dice: The pieces are the size of the pieces in a pocketwatch
6 Dice: Johann can do the same to anything, or anyone, he touches, however, these pieces are not animate.

Scars

Should mention that the pieces are self animate, also I believe it may be suitable for at 6 dice he can make others fall apart too. Other than that feel free to post your "What just happened to you?" scene.

Both of those are already in there. I just forgot to put a space in between What just Happened To You and the one above it. The part about them being animate is in the general description fo his talent.

And I think I'll take you up on the 6 dice.