Don't mind me...

G

Grakahnarulash

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?

Lawful Evil Lore-Master Monstrator Grakahnarulash at your service...well...the Mischievous phase of him at least. Call me Grakhan.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

Shhhhhhh! Does it really matter? I love everyone....they are all just so.....delectable.

How old are you?

Must we tell you all of our secrets?

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

Yes...how did you know?

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

I am experienced with group role-plays but I wouldn't say no to some personal torment.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?

Are they burning? Or is it a battlefield where the wounded who were deserted are left screaming and crying out for aid?

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

'When you're evil' by the illustrious Aurelio Voltaire

Now that the silly survey is out of the way...
I play a variety of dark and gray characters. Some Anti-heroes, Villains, Observers and the like. On occasion a nice old man.
I also play different characters on occasion, such as CHILDREN, COMIC RELIEF, AND SNIVELING WEAK SIDE CHARACTERS.
Yessss....I will answer almost any question. If you want someone to talk to about anything, then I am here, well...figuratively.
I roleplay for inspiration for my writings. If you care to look at my work you need only ask.

This post seems remarkably more sane than mine usually are...
Other than that...I would just like to thank you for being the delightful specimen that you are.

Oh...and please let me
Taste you before we engage in any lively debate. It helps me understand your side of the issue.

Please dun eat me, strange Mister Miss Grakhen person! O_O But welcome to the site!

Rises an eyebrow in suspicioun at you..~

Whispers in the dark corner of the room as I pet my OverSized Tiger.

My my.. lore-Master :3. You're an interesting fellow!~
Welcome to the Insanity, please do enjoy your stay and be part of many Crazy stories.

P.s. You can nommm on me all you want, as long as I can lick you back.@.@

Rawwrr ~

Thank you both for your welcoming messages!
It warms my cold black heart to think that you care.

Very sweet of you to offer miss tiger-beastie. I do plan to take part in the madness of this website and enhance it if I may.

I can't wait...

Thank you both for your welcoming messages!
It warms my cold black heart to think that you care.

Very sweet of you to offer miss tiger-beastie. I do plan to take part in the madness of this website and enhance it if I may.

I can't wait...

He be xD. It's a pleasure of mine ^^

Through ... I am. Not sure if I should Explain the Definition of Insanity..~

Bit enjoy your stay :3