1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Don't mind me while I sneak back in here...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Soldato, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Hello folks. Soldato here and back after a long semester of hard school work that had me all up in the ceiling with work. I figured now that I have a less hectic semester I figured that I could make a potential comeback to the crazy world of Iwaku. I'll wait to see what all is going on before I jump on the train again.

2. SOLDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!
    **hordes him away in the cupboards**

3. YOU'RE BAAAAAAAAAAACK!

4. *locks homeworld memorabilia away*

>>
    <<

Nothing to steel here.

5. *An ACH-47J Combat Chinook enters the airspace and peppers both Vay and Soldato with 25mm APHEI-T from the chin mounted GAU-25, 2.75 inch rockets, and with a curtain of 7.62X51 from six internally mounted M-134 miniguns. The gunship egresses immediately afterward.*

What did you do to piss off the Air Force?

6. *Leaking mechanical fluids out of his bullet riddled and asploded body*

I believe there was a bet going between them and the Army down here in Benning...and I did something involving Vodka, an M1 Abrams Tank, And a C5-Galaxy. Everything after that just got fuzzy.

7. Welcome back and enjoy yourself. We're all the same type of crazy as always.

On a sidenote that will probably involve a lot of words I'd like to ask Ryker something.

What's the statistical difference between an ACH-47J and an AC-130? ...just wondering.

8. Welcome back Sol! <3

9. The ACH-47 Combat Chinook/Guns-a-go-go is basically a CH-47 type helicopter outfitted as a gunship with a chin mounted GAU-25 Vulcan, wing pylons for rocket pods, pintle mounts in firing ports for machine guns like the M-240 or the M-134 minigun, and a stereo system for PSYWAROPS.

Pilots have a tendency to play Ride of the Valkyrie however CW01 has a plan for two other songs next chance he gets.

As for the AC-130, that machine comes in two types:

AC-130H Specter

AC-130U Spooky

The Specter has two GAU-25 25mm Vulcans, two Bofors 40mm cannons, and an M-102 105mm howitzer as it's primary weapons.

The Spooky is armed with two Bushmaster II 30mm cannons, Bofors 40mm guns, and a breech loading 120mm mortar.

Now how in the hell did you manage to mistake a tandem rotor gunship for a fixed wing gunship?

10. *walks out from where he had taken cover behind sol*

Why don't you ever use infantry, or at least armour? its always arty/airstrikes

11. YOU!

HEY, YOU!

12. *Pliskin slits Vay's throat from behind.*

Ask and ye shall recieve.

*Pliskin disappears from view.*

13. Hey Soldato...nice to have you back mate. Where have you been keepin yourself?

New semester looks easier eh?