Don't mind me while I sneak back in here...

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

S

Soldato

Hello folks. Soldato here and back after a long semester of hard school work that had me all up in the ceiling with work. I figured now that I have a less hectic semester I figured that I could make a potential comeback to the crazy world of Iwaku. I'll wait to see what all is going on before I jump on the train again.

K

Kitti

SOLDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!
**hordes him away in the cupboards**

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
YOU'RE BAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Vay

The Empress
BENEFACTOR
Male, Female
Mostly active but I don't mind taking a back seat.
Favorite Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.
Genre You DON'T Like
See above.
*locks homeworld memorabilia away*

>>
<<

Nothing to steel here.

A

Arsenal XA4

*An ACH-47J Combat Chinook enters the airspace and peppers both Vay and Soldato with 25mm APHEI-T from the chin mounted GAU-25, 2.75 inch rockets, and with a curtain of 7.62X51 from six internally mounted M-134 miniguns. The gunship egresses immediately afterward.*

What did you do to piss off the Air Force?

S

Soldato

*Leaking mechanical fluids out of his bullet riddled and asploded body*

I believe there was a bet going between them and the Army down here in Benning...and I did something involving Vodka, an M1 Abrams Tank, And a C5-Galaxy. Everything after that just got fuzzy.

P

Pirogeth

Welcome back and enjoy yourself. We're all the same type of crazy as always.

On a sidenote that will probably involve a lot of words I'd like to ask Ryker something.

What's the statistical difference between an ACH-47J and an AC-130? ...just wondering.

Kura

Cardboard Box Queen
Welcome back Sol! <3

A

Arsenal XA4

The ACH-47 Combat Chinook/Guns-a-go-go is basically a CH-47 type helicopter outfitted as a gunship with a chin mounted GAU-25 Vulcan, wing pylons for rocket pods, pintle mounts in firing ports for machine guns like the M-240 or the M-134 minigun, and a stereo system for PSYWAROPS.

Pilots have a tendency to play Ride of the Valkyrie however CW01 has a plan for two other songs next chance he gets.

As for the AC-130, that machine comes in two types:

AC-130H Specter

AC-130U Spooky

The Specter has two GAU-25 25mm Vulcans, two Bofors 40mm cannons, and an M-102 105mm howitzer as it's primary weapons.

The Spooky is armed with two Bushmaster II 30mm cannons, Bofors 40mm guns, and a breech loading 120mm mortar.

Now how in the hell did you manage to mistake a tandem rotor gunship for a fixed wing gunship?

Vay

The Empress
BENEFACTOR
Male, Female
Mostly active but I don't mind taking a back seat.
Favorite Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.
Genre You DON'T Like
See above.
*walks out from where he had taken cover behind sol*

Why don't you ever use infantry, or at least armour? its always arty/airstrikes

A

Arsenal XA4

*walks out from where he had taken cover behind sol*

Why don't you ever use infantry, or at least armour? its always arty/airstrikes
*Pliskin slits Vay's throat from behind.*

Ask and ye shall recieve.

*Pliskin disappears from view.*

Favorite Genres
Magical, Fantasy, Supernatural, Sci Fi, Steam Punk, Noir, HORROR, and I'm willing to try Romance.
Hey Soldato...nice to have you back mate. Where have you been keepin yourself?

New semester looks easier eh?